CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The French pensioner and rock hard camembert.

Witheredscrote

Bernard Conche , a French pensioner is on the run. I don't know if he is a cunt or a fucking good guy ( even for a Frog ).  He failed to appear in court after being charged with assault.

It kicked off in Waitrose , Chelsea , when he was confronted by staff for 'lifting' camembert cheese. He threw the cheese at staff which struck one on the head , run down a security guard with his trolley and kicked a copper. The police stated ' the cheese was an assault weapon ' . Well yes I agree , but if it was kept at room temperature it would be soft. I would blame Brussels if I were him.

Guest MikeD
6 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Bernard Conche , a French pensioner is on the run. I don't know if he is a cunt or a fucking good guy ( even for a Frog ).  He failed to appear in court after being charged with assault.

It kicked off in Waitrose , Chelsea , when he was confronted by staff for 'lifting' camembert cheese. He threw the cheese at staff which struck one on the head , run down a security guard with his trolley and kicked a copper. The police stated ' the cheese was an assault weapon ' . Well yes I agree , but if it was kept at room temperature it would be soft. I would blame Brussels if I were him.

I've had a few women say that to me, fuck-all new there.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
36 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I think he should be shot dead by the SAS. Coming over here and stealing,er, our cheese. Firm but fair.

Guest DingTheRioja

Dozy cunt should have used an extra ripe stilton... that stuff would would have assaulted the security guard and twatted the copper for him, enabling a faster smoother getaway.

32 minutes ago, r-soles said:

Cheese eating surrender monkey, a frogs running(hopping) off, nothing new about that, the cunt should fuck off back to France before we pull the drawbridge up in June.

I heard that he was a Vichy sympathiser, so surely he's right up your street?

On 09/04/2016 at 5:19 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Not surprise its Waitrose. Magnet for the dodgiest and most unsavoury characters of society. Even Frank doesn't beg outside there!

Very true, gypps. That's because they've got more valuable stuff to nick. 

Do you ever go there? 

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Nah guvnor. I sends me kids aaht daahn there dun I? Gor bloimey strike a loit. I feels a song caaming on: "'eres a little ditty they sing the city......"

I'll gets me cape!

A little kid came into my Liverpool bookstore and asked to look at three copies of the encyclopedia brittanica.

"That's heavy reading, isn't it?" I said. 

"I can't read,"  he replied. "But mum told me that if I stand on them I can reach into the till."

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, scotty said:

A little kid came into my Liverpool bookstore and asked to look at three copies of the encyclopedia brittanica.

"That's heavy reading, isn't it?" I said. 

"I can't read,"  he replied. "But mum told me that if I stand on them I can reach into the till."

This is plainly bollocks Scotty......bookshop .....Liverpool....those two words do not connect in any logical sense.

You've let yourself down.

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Nah guvnor. I sends me kids aaht daahn there dun I? Gor bloimey strike a loit. I feels a song caaming on: "'eres a little ditty they sing the city......"

I'll gets me cape!

Please get your cyanide