CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Breast Ironing

Guest MikeD

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Nothing if not predictable. Where is the outrage at the poof bashing?, if gays are born gay then they have as much control of their choices as non whites have of the choice of colour of skin. No outrage at the poof bashing though. It's not racist if someone finds African women in general unattractive, it's an opinion. 

Hypocritical fucking cunt.

There's Africa and then there's Africa. 

The ugliest fucking creatures on God's green earth, bar none, are Tunisian women. I've seen more shaggable tapeworms than these fat-arsed, hook-nosed, mono browed Arab / walrus hybrids.

On the other hand, some of the most beautiful and exotic women on the planet hail from Somalia and Ethiopia. A lot of those Ethiopian cunts don't need any breast ironing either; you could play the Flight of the Bumblebee xylophone-style on their ribs with your cock as foreplay. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The ugliest fucking creatures on God's green earth, bar none, are Tunisian women. I've seen more shaggable tapeworms than these fat-arsed, hook-nosed, mono browed Arab / walrus hybrids.

On the other hand, some of the most beautiful and exotic women on the planet hail from Somalia and Ethiopia. A lot of those Ethiopian cunts don't need any breast ironing either; you could play the Flight of the Bumblebee xylophone-style on their ribs with your cock as foreplay. 

I'm afraid it is so. If one was for some unfathomable reason forced to live out ones life in Tunisia, one might as well have no cock at all, for you just wouldn't- no fucking danger. It is a fact of life that most cunts, most of the time, prefer to go with what they know as similar and are for the most part not that attracted to overly different "sorts". Especially if they are utter hounds like these snagged toothed Berber crones. In fairness, the same applies over more local zones- for instance, I only need head over the forth bridge into Fife to be astounded at the grotesque, fat arsed, chipfat haired pig-women that stomp around there in wellies. Sometimes you'll spot a cracker dressed in "urban camo", but she's inevitably polish.

Guest Manky

Racism and homophobia are just a natural reaction to the unending promotion of other races and deviant sexual lifestyles.

Was Robert Mugabi not racist towards white farmers?

One bar in Manchester had a sign on the door saying "No straights"

I am racist and homophobic and not ashamed of it. It is a cultural thing and not a hatred of other races and sexual deviants. And colour doesn't even come into it. Fuck you politically correct twats.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Racism and homophobia are just a natural reaction to the unending promotion of other races and deviant sexual lifestyles.

I am racist and homophobic and not ashamed of it. It is a cultural thing and not a hatred of other races and sexual deviants. And colour doesn't even come into it. Fuck you politically correct twats.

I genuinely feel for you Manky , your mind must be in constant turmoil . ICM have conducted a poll of British muslims and what they feel. Your initial reaction must have been ' I don't give a fuck' , then upon learning that 50% of them want homosexual practice banned you must have cheered. Then a lot of them don't see anything wrong in treating their wives like shit , big cheer again.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Wow.

There really is no hope for humanity with thick cunts like you roaming the planet is there?

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

I genuinely feel for you Manky , your mind must be in constant turmoil . ICM have conducted a poll of British muslims and what they feel. Your initial reaction must have been ' I don't give a fuck' , then upon learning that 50% of them want homosexual practice banned you must have cheered. Then a lot of them don't see anything wrong in treating their wives like shit , big cheer again.

Many of their practice are things I don't agree with. Arranged marriages, Halal meat and suicide bombings. The 50% who oppose gay sex are probably the more fundamentalist type and because we agree on one point doesn't make any difference.

It is not a case of my enemy's enemy is my friend or shit like that

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Wow.

There really is no hope for humanity with thick cunts like you roaming the planet is there?

Strangely, I believe without cunts like me and many, many others, the planet would end up as the kind of place few would wish to live on.

Just now, Manky said:

Strangely, I believe without cunts like me and many, many others, the planet would end up as the kind of place few would wish to live on.

No doubt you do, I'm sure Hitler felt the same way. And he was a vegetarian. 

Don't know if he cycled though. 

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Trevor Philips, ex head of Equality and Human Rights Commission, has claimed muslims will never fit in and "see the world differently from the rest of us" . In his new report due to hit our screens on Thursday , over 50% of Muslims living here would not report a terrorist cell or activity. What do you think of that Rick you cuckold apologist.

Guest Snatch
54 minutes ago, Eddie said:
Trevor Philips, ex head of Equality and Human Rights Commission, has claimed muslims will never fit in and "see the world differently from the rest of us" . In his new report due to hit our screens on Thursday , over 50% of Muslims living here would not report a terrorist cell or activity. What do you think of that Rick you cuckold apologist.

Eddie,Rick is a liberal thinking cunt so no doubt he will defend their right to be able to bomb us.

12 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Are you talking about your days in the Merchant navy again Baws?

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

This would be the same poll that said 86% Muslims identified themselves as British, many times more that the Scots it seems and slightly more than the British populace as a whole (83%). The 50% plus supporting terrorism is questionable as 34% are recorded as supporting terrorism in Syria but further analysis shows that includes anti-Assad and anti ISIS respondents. We should also know as to how long the poll sample has actually resided in the UK - an important consideration.

I would agree with Trevor Phillips though as there are elements of the Muslim community that will not fully embrace "Britishness" electing instead to infuse their culture into ours, by force if necessary.

10 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

This would be the same poll that said 86% Muslims identified themselves as British, many times more that the Scots it seems and slightly more than the British populace as a whole (83%). The 50% plus supporting terrorism is questionable as 34% are recorded as supporting terrorism in Syria but further analysis shows that includes anti-Assad and anti ISIS respondents. We should also know as to how long the poll sample has actually resided in the UK - an important consideration.

I would agree with Trevor Phillips though as there are elements of the Muslim community that will not fully embrace "Britishness" electing instead to infuse their culture into ours, by force if necessary.

Thanks Rick.

Guest Snatch

Is every single adult in the country asked the same question? I doubt it so therefore you can't have an accurate percentage of any opinion. Ask another 10,000 people and the percentages will change.

Guest Bill Stickers
19 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Is every single adult in the country asked the same question? I doubt it so therefore you can't have an accurate percentage of any opinion. Ask another 10,000 people and the percentages will change.

What an incredible way to dismiss any study you don't agree with. 

Guest Manky

Does anybody ever commission a study to prove themselves wrong. Do they fuck. These polls are quite easily rigged to support the viewpoint of the people paying for it. Thick cunts who believe the results without question are a fucking nuisance. Luckily, the electoral commission can eliminate a number of unthinkingVariety Club Sunshine Bus users by checking the members on here. Not all the members though.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

Does anybody ever commission a study to prove themselves wrong. Do they fuck. These polls are quite easily rigged to support the viewpoint of the people paying for it. Thick cunts who believe the results without question are a fucking nuisance. Luckily, the electoral commission can eliminate a number of unthinkingVariety Club Sunshine Bus users by checking the members on here. Not all the members though.

Whilst there is some sense in what you say about polls to prove a point, I can't look past your disgusting racism. 

On the odd occasion, Manky, you don't make a complete twat of yourself, but today, you've well and truly made yourself look the thickest cunt in the corner.

Take a bow you fucking muppet. 

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

Whilst there is some sense in what you say about polls to prove a point, I can't look past your disgusting racism. 

On the odd occasion, Manky, you don't make a complete twat of yourself, but today, you've well and truly made yourself look the thickest cunt in the corner.

Take a bow you fucking muppet. 

Fuck off you Welsh cunt.   There. That proves your point.  I have been honest and not hypocritical. If you don't like it, hide behind your facade of sophistication, (the root of the word means lying) and tolerance until you get the opportunity to swallow dive into one of the Port Talbot Bessemer Converters.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

Deep throat a fucking chainsaw you Neanderthal.

Brilliant stuff, superb in fact. Next you'll call me a sheep-shagger and have them rolling in the aisles. 

It's probably best to quit whilst you're losing badly. I wouldn't want you to fall even further behind. The human race. 

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

This would be the same poll that said 86% Muslims identified themselves as British, many times more that the Scots it seems and slightly more than the British populace as a wholesale (83%). The 50% plus supporting terrorism is questionable as 34% are recorded as supporting terrorism in Syria but further analysis shows that includes anti-Assad and anti ISIS respondents. We should also know as to how long the poll sample has actually resided in the UK - an important consideration.

I wonder how the question was formed in order to hit 83%. 

The question Do you consider yourself a British muslim will get a very different result from Do you consider yourself British.   

Interesting that you focus your criticism on the 50% poll. I am more concerned that the 1.5 million 5th column muslims would not inform on suspected terrorist activities not in Syria but here in the uk.