CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Breast Ironing

Guest MikeD

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 4/10/2016 at 4:39 PM, Bubba C said:

I'm sure there will be someone along shortly to rightly take their place as the new cunt on the block. 

Brothers is having a stab, fair play to him. Some of his lazy link-posting needs sorting, but he's a cunt, and that is exactly what this place needs. 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/consider-phlebas-tv-series-works-at-amazon-1086840

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 4/10/2016 at 4:32 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Don't get too comfortable bubbles , it was only recently you were shimmying up my leg like a jack Russell with his horrid cock unsheathed. A little more bashfulness would do you good. All good cunts wane in time, like spunky tears in rain. As with poor Bill, consider Phlebas, who was once as handsome and tall as you.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/consider-phlebas-tv-series-works-at-amazon-1086840

ha

Guest Bill Stickers
7 hours ago, nocti said:

There's even an hour gap between your double posts Quince, you fucking idiot. Have you been eating those silica gel sachets again?

An expensive delicacy north of the border. 

55 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'll stick to a Munchy Box, if you don't mind Hold the salad.

image2.jpg

Is this the haul of a vagrant, fresh from a foraging sortie in the bins of some awful kebab shop?

You're supposed to goad them into fighting for a bottle of Buckfast and video it, not post pictures of their dinner.

38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is this the haul of a vagrant, fresh from a foraging sortie in the bins of some awful kebab shop?

You're supposed to goad them into fighting for a bottle of Buckfast and video it, not post pictures of their dinner.

Only a tenner for 10,000 calories, bargain!

For an extra pound they'll deep fry everything, turning the Munchy Box into a Crunchy Box. What a fucking time to be alive.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

For an extra pound they'll deep fry everything, turning the Munchy Box into a Crunchy Box. What a fucking time to be alive.

I’m having one of them. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 hours ago, Bubba C said:

2 years. 2, fucking, years. 

I know. But big dough being chucked there. That’s the best tv/movie news in donkeys . That book is fucking quality 

21 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I just looked this up and you can get an Indian one with bhajis, samosas, tikka chicken, rice and Bombay spuds.

I'm all over that shit like a Pakistani cabbie at a school netball game.