CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"I need feminism..."

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

What is she saying exactly? She looks very disapproving. It's not my fault she's got AIDS. Well, I didn't invent it. What are you saying ding ? As usual I've no idea. This is a cracker.

Guest judgetwi

Any young woman, or man, who can actually spell the word "feminism" should know that bareback fucking has all sorts of potential consequences. Cruising on the back of political movements  you don't understand simply confirms the stupidity which landed you a dose in the first place. I despair!

Guest Wizardsleeve
57 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Any young woman, or man, who can actually spell the word "feminism" should know that bareback fucking has all sorts of potential consequences. Cruising on the back of political movements  you don't understand simply confirms the stupidity which landed you a dose in the first place. I despair!

How's Stavros?

Guest Couldn't give a shit
9 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Guess she doesn't want to get laid again....

STDpride.jpg

I bet she's one of those deranged student bitches turning up at debates with her face covered in her own menstrual blood and I bet her fanny smells like Camden fish market.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I don't get it. Is she saying she has an STD?

Either way i wouldn't, not even with yours Neil.

Can ugly Munter lesbians even catch STD's?

Guest Fatty
10 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Guess she doesn't want to get laid again....

STDpride.jpg

Soapy tit wank comes to mind, trouble is most of the Cunts on here are dickless

Guest Fatty
32 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I've just received a PM from Frank, Fatty. 

He wanted me to ask if you're still offering free tit-wanks as he's a bit skint at the moment. 

Anything for frank

Guest Gong Farmer

I despise third wave feminists with a vengeance,  They're not real women, they're just fuck ugly worthless unadulterated toxic effluent, pointless stink-cunts with massive fucking chips on their massive fuck off shoulders simply because nobody wants to fuck them. I mean who in their right mind would resort to fucking a cunty looking blued haired Spacehopper wearing dungarees and hipster spectacles toting the Communist Manifesto? 

Get to fuck you horrific gut churning shithouses.

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I despise third wave feminists with a vengeance,  They're not real women, they're just fuck ugly worthless unadulterated toxic effluent, pointless stink-cunts with massive fucking chips on their massive fuck off shoulders simply because nobody wants to fuck them. I mean who in their right mind would resort to fucking a cunty looking blued haired Spacehopper wearing dungarees and hipster spectacles toting the Communist Manifesto? 

Get to fuck you horrific gut churning shithouses.

Let it Go Gongers let it go....you are better off without her mate ...you gave her fucking everything and she throws it all away to join the lesbian colony at Greenham Common...well fuck her and her Morning Star reading rug munchers....plenty more fish in the sea so chin up eh.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

Let it Go Gongers let it go....you are better off without her mate ...you gave her fucking everything and she throws it all away to join the lesbian colony at Greenham Common...well fuck her and her Morning Star reading rug munchers....plenty more fish in the sea so chin up eh.

She was aright until she opened up a Tumblr account which lead to her wearing my Y fronts in secret. You should have seen the fucking state of my Y fronts after a two week tour of duty around her arse and fanny. I didn't know whether to burn them or call in the pest control

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, neil298 said:

I'd fuck her tits if she put a bag on her head and promised to shut the fuck up.What a waste of a half decent rack

...don't forget the raincoat though, she's freely admitting to being a bit of a skank...

Guest MikeD
3 hours ago, southerncunt said:

I'd have a crack. I do better with women with glasses.

Me too, especially when you take them off and they don't have full focus.

Guest DingTheRioja
21 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's my cousin Norman. He's been fucking warned many times by the family not to do this sort of thing. Fucking idiot. I once caught him trying on one if my dresses.

The troubling thing is, I bet you're not joking...