CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Elvis

Eddie

Guest Manky

Bubbles would look good as an Elvis impersonator. Dead on the fucking bathroom floor with a fucking great spear through his fucking great head. Full of amphetamines and so fat they would have to quarter the cunt to get him in the meat wagon.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

Bubbles would look good as an Elvis impersonator. Dead on the fucking bathroom floor with a fucking great spear through his fucking great head. Full of amphetamines and so fat they would have to quarter the cunt to get him in the meat wagon.

Are you still alive? Fucking hell. 

Manky, I'm sure that being the fallout of a Salford skank getting raped by a Moss Side gangster meant you'd never achieve much in life, but I think the entire populace of CC (bar Eddie/Fatty) would appreciate you helping nature along by cycling the wrong way down the M5 at night. 

Guest luke swarm
6 hours ago, Eddie said:

Another overrated cunt with pedo tendencies. A close friend of Elvis reported that he he enjoyed relationships with young girls around the age of 13 or 14 and insisted on the girls wearing just white panties in bed. He met Priscilla when she was 14 and soon moved her into Graceland.  

The drug addicted, bloated cunt stomped around the Vegas stage, forgetting his words and sweating like a Scotsman at a charity fundraiser. He also never wrote anything, but received songwriter credit in exchange for performing the songs.

A big favorite of Pikeys, drunks, and fat cunts at fancy dress parties. 

Lennon Yesterday........Elvis Today......who is it going to be tomorrow Eddie, some suggestions:

George Formby, Demis Roussos, Tom Welshcunt Jones......All cunts admittedly but what really surprises me is that no one is sticking their neck out in defence of your nominated dead supercelebs.

I liked Elvis...the early stuff was excellent ....before Vegas and all that crap..compare that music to the stuff being churned out today.    

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, neil298 said:

Still a fucking paedo 

Whether or not that is true, you are still the most repulsive and uncultured thing to ever crawl out the ocean. 

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Still a fucking paedo 

Dunno about that Neil....I had heard he had married Priscilla when she was 14 I think......I wonder why Priscilla's  parents did not intervene and where was the law to stop this happening. Strange situation which would have the authorities jumping about in this present day. 

May I also add that I agree with Mr Stickers summation of you on the previous post. You really are quite a repugnant cunt.

1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

And that is the problem Edders . No humour , just 'you cunt' ,'fuck off' , 'drink some bleach'  etc etc. Fucking boring repetitious wank. About as much fun as shitting in your hand and punching it.

Let it go, Fischer boy.. Ed's a close friend of mine. 

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Let it go, Fischer boy.. Ed's a close friend of mine. 

Don't trust this slimy reptile Eddie.....He has got a large wedge of warm shit in his hand  and is liable to fist you with it.

13 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Whether or not that is true, you are still the most repulsive and uncultured thing to ever crawl out the ocean. 

Surely Fatty on his annual beach holiday beats me?

8 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Dunno about that Neil....I had heard he had married Priscilla when she was 14 I think......I wonder why Priscilla's  parents did not intervene and where was the law to stop this happening. Strange situation which would have the authorities jumping about in this present day. 

May I also add that I agree with Mr Stickers summation of you on the previous post. You really are quite a repugnant cunt.

But still not the biggest one on here

Guest luke swarm
Just now, neil298 said:

But still not the biggest one on here

yeah you're right...where is Pinkape tonight...his shift at the park gents bogs finished at 5

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Lennon Yesterday........Elvis Today......who is it going to be tomorrow Eddie, some suggestions:

George Formby, Demis Roussos, Tom Welshcunt Jones......All cunts admittedly but what really surprises me is that no one is sticking their neck out in defence of your nominated dead supercelebs.

I liked Elvis...the early stuff was excellent ....before Vegas and all that crap..compare that music to the stuff being churned out today.    

just stay away from his pin up, Boy George, or he will explode, in your face

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

just stay away from his pin up, Boy George, or he will explode, in your face

I'm home alone at the house in Wiltshire, quince. My wife's on the Isle of Skye, the kids are boarding, and I'm staring at this screen with emptiness all around. And If they don't come back to me.. they can bring the curtain down. 

What a beautiful man. 

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm home alone at the house in Wiltshire, quince. My wife's on the Isle of Skye, the kids are boarding, and I'm staring at this screen with emptiness all around. And If they don't come back to me.. they can bring the curtain down. 

What a beautiful man. 

Fuck off

• Like 1

4 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

And that is the problem Edders . No humour , just 'you cunt' ,'fuck off' , 'drink some bleach'  etc etc. Fucking boring repetitious wank. About as much fun as shitting in your hand and punching it.

About as much fun as shitting in your hand and punching it

Hey don't knock it!

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Which was the cunt who moved State so he could marry his 13/14 year old cousin?

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

About as much fun as shitting in your hand and punching it

Hey don't knock it!

Yes, but you do it in other peoples gardens, not your own living room.