CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja

From the BBC....

A mother has been banned from naming her baby Cyanide after the poison which Adolf Hitler took before shooting himself.

The woman, from Powys, also chose the name Preacher for the girl's twin brother - saying she had a human right to name her own children.

She said Cyanide was a "lovely, pretty name" with positive connotations as it was taken by Hitler.

The Court of Appeal ruled the "unusual" choices might harm the children.

The court was told the mother had a history of mental illness, drug and alcohol abuse.

The infant twins, as well as the mother's other children, have been taken from her care.

When Powys council social workers learnt of the names the mother had chosen for the twins, they took the case to court.

In June, a judge issued an injunction against the mother, forbidding her from formally registering the twins' forenames.

Lawyers appealed, claiming a violation of the woman's right to respect for family life

But Lady Justice King said naming a little girl after a "notorious poison" was simply unacceptable.

Although there was nothing seriously objectionable about the name Preacher, she ruled both twins' names should be chosen by their older half-siblings.

Lady Justice King said "even allowing for changes in taste, fashion and developing individual perception", Cyanide was a very odd name to give to a baby girl.

The mother said Cyanide was linked with flowers and plants and was "responsible for killing Hitler and Goebbels and I consider that this was a good thing".

Apparently some poor bastard in NZ is called "Number 16 Bus Shelter"... the courts allowed that one...

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

From the BBC....

Apparently some poor bastard in NZ is called "Number 16 Bus Shelter"... the courts allowed that one...

Do they have courts in New Zealand?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
59 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You can sod off.

which you undoubtedly enjoy...

Fuck off punkape. What shirt 

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

From the BBC....

Ding, this is a big long boring quote with virtually no input from yourself. Thank fuck. But still, why bother with this kind of shite when nobody is digging it and everyone slagging it?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Do they have courts in New Zealand?

they must buy their furniture from somewhere, they're not fucking savages-i think?

I'm getting flashbacks to your Instagram friends nom, Ding. Although I no longer suspect that you're a teenage girl, I still think that you are a lazy fucking cunt without a single original thought rattling around in your massive, waterlogged head. Cutting and pasting does not a nom make.

Try harder you blithering fucking idiot.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'm getting flashbacks to your Instagram friends nom, Ding. Although I no longer suspect that you're a teenage girl, I still think that you are a lazy fucking cunt without a single original thought rattling around in your massive, waterlogged head. Cutting and pasting does not a nom make.

Try harder you blithering fucking idiot.

How original.

Now fuck off and stick your head in that ditch over there you backwardarse country fuck of a bog dwelling inbred plastic paddy.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
17 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fuck me, you couldn't reply without quoting and now you can't wen nom without doing it. Tragic stuff. 

errr....guilty.

Guest DingTheRioja
19 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fuck me, you couldn't reply without quoting and now you can't wen nom without doing it. Tragic stuff. 

It annoys him, and you.

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

How original.

Now fuck off and stick your head in that ditch over there you backwardarse country fuck of a bog dwelling inbred plastic paddy.

Ding, you're surely not drunk at nine in the morning are you?

Either that, or judging by this mini meltdown, you're genuinely angry. Which as a middle aged man would be rather silly, as it's only words...

Ding, you fucking thick idiot.  This was a story that could have been a respectable nom. 

All you had to do was not be such a lazy, school night-drunk, sad, lonely, pathetic old cunt, type something approaching a humorous comment about the Welsh being stupid cunts, summarise the story briefly and then pop the link at the end.

Eddie would've have creamed his Ninja Turtle pants, Manky would've got on his arthritis-addled knees to suck you off and you'd have been away. 

What a fucking stupid cunt you are. 

Guest Fatty
2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Ding, you fucking thick idiot.  This was a story that could have been a respectable nom. 

All you had to do was not be such a lazy, school night-drunk, sad, lonely, pathetic old cunt, type something approaching a humorous comment about the Welsh being stupid cunts, summarise the story briefly and then pop the link at the end.

Eddie would've have creamed his Ninja Turtle pants, Manky would've got on his arthritis-addled knees to suck you off and you'd have been away. 

Someone's tired, you been up all night shagging Larry the lamb again??

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Ding, you're surely not drunk at nine in the morning are you?

Either that, or judging by this mini meltdown, you're genuinely angry. Which as a middle aged man would be rather silly, as it's only words...

Your favourite subject, meltdowns.

However you appear to be the only one on here to have them, well, at least since Jazz left anyway.

3 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Most welsh don't know anything beyond the next sheep farm, so I had to pick a specific thick welsh cunt so thick cunts like you would understand.

The guard still turning your PC on for you in the morning is he?

Guest MikeD
4 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I've notice the African names are creeping in. Like Shabooboo and LaShaSha. The chav mixed race kids Spike, ShaDooDoo and Tuppence.

Racist. ;)

4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Your favourite subject, meltdowns.

However you appear to be the only one on here to have them, well, at least since Jazz left anyway.

Most welsh don't know anything beyond the next sheep farm, so I had to pick a specific thick welsh cunt so thick cunts like you would understand.

The guard still turning your PC on for you in the morning is he?

Ding, about that dance...