CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Top news in Norfolk

Witheredscrote

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'll explain this so that your tiny brain can understand what is going on here.

It's like this. Half the site are genuinely funny, entertaining and witty contributors. There is nothing gay about looking another man in the eyes, just as there is nothing gay in enjoying the posts of the more intelligent posters on here, no matter what your repressed, troglodyte mind thinks.

Another quarter of the site I can take or leave. And then there is the final quarter. You're in it, along with the rest of the Bore Four, Ding, Mike and Roops. One of you is a thick racist cunt, one is a boring, autistic non-entity, one is a Scottish dwarf who thinks that he is a 70's stand up comedian, and the final member of the troupe is an exhibitionist slag who is about half as funny as all of you combined but is twice as intelligent. None of which is a compliment to either party.

And then there are the strange, off the radar beings like the ignoble Gurt, off the radar as he is seething underground in his rooty demense. 

Guest Manky
16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

None of which is a compliment to either party.

Up yours you stupid 12 fingered spacker. Your list of friends is not them people you like, it is them people that tolerate you because it is fashionable to have a mong with you at the venue for the Peters and Lee comeback concert 

42 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's like this. Half the site are genuinely funny, entertaining and witty contributors. There is nothing gay about looking another man in the eyes, just as there is nothing gay in enjoying the posts of the more intelligent posters on here, no matter what your repressed, troglodyte mind thinks.

Another quarter of the site I can take or leave. And then there is the final quarter. You're in it, along with the rest of the Bore Four, Ding, Mike and Roops. One of you is a thick racist cunt, one is a boring, autistic non-entity, one is a Scottish dwarf who thinks that he is a 70's stand up comedian, and the final member of the troupe is an exhibitionist slag who is about half as funny as all of you combined but is twice as intelligent. None of which is a compliment to either party.

Ah, Decs "the destroyer", licenced to carry a fully loaded clip-board. And he's only 29.

Guest MikeD
3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:
48 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me, height again!

You have some serious issues. Is Snow White letting you use the computer?

Guest Bill Stickers

Decimus holding his own v 3 of the boresome foursome. Wonderful scenes.

Altnough it's a bit like a fully grown tiger mauling a bunch of adolescent, malnourished midgets in a Latin American village while the locals bay for easy blood. 

15 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Altnough it's a bit like a fully grown tiger mauling a bunch of adolescent, malnourished midgets in a Latin American village while the locals bay for easy blood. 

You just had to get a midget reference in, didn't you? Excellent work. 

Mike will be seething, just as soon as he gets out of his high-chair and sees that. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Decimuspectators"is own v 3 of the boresome fours ome. WonIerful scenes.

Altnough it's a b it like a fully grown tiger mauling a bunch of adolescent, malnourished midgets in a Latin American village while the locals bay for easy blood. 

would the phrase "should have gone to specsavers" sufficiently convey my opinion of this post. There must be some subliminal messages that i am totally missing.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

So three of the Bore Four have taken the bait and put in a predictably underwhelming performance. 

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm looking forward to what Ding has got to say for himself. It can't be any worse than the above drivel.

....so underwhelming you not only comment on it, but are now showing early warning signs of doing yet another Chernobyl elsewhere....:D

A bit fanciful, no tigers in South America.

Guest MikeD

He never needs to hold his own while you and his other boyfriends are fighting over who gets their mouth round it.

Just now, MikeD said:

He never needs to hold his own while you and his other boyfriends are fighting over who gets their mouth round it.

It's true, I could never hope to stand up to such withering barrages as this, Mike.

What are you planning for your next act? A few "your mum" digs, or maybe a humourous knock-knock joke referencing me?

Guest MikeD
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

So three of the Bore Four have taken the bait and put in a predictably underwhelming performance. 

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm looking forward to what Ding has got to say for himself. It can't be any worse than the above drivel.

You better make the best of your time until your wife comes in and tells you what you're doing for the rest of the evening.

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

It's true, I could never hope to stand up to such withering barrages as this, Mike.

What are you planning for your next act? A few "your mum" digs, or maybe a humourous knock-knock joke referencing me?

Whatever anyone says in reply you'll just regard it as inferior and post some long -winded wank, probably a symptom of whatever mental illness you have, so why should I bother?

Me being here obviously pushes your buttons so i'll just hang around.

Guest Bill Stickers
14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

A bit fanciful, no tigers in South America.

Unbelievable. I actually predicted this tepid response in my head as I posted it

You utter, utter, utter, utter bore.

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Decimus. Do a prince.

As a royalist, I'd imagine that one of your biggest fantasies would be to "do a Prince". I bet you'd love nothing more than being balls deep in Charlie's arse, serenading him with Michael Jackson's earth song whilst both wearing Panda masks and Green peace stickers. You tree hugging cunt.

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As a royalist, I'd imagine that one of your biggest fantasies would be to "do a Prince". I bet you'd love nothing more than being balls deep in Charlie's arse, serenading him with Michael Jackson's earth song whilst both wearing Panda masks and Green peace stickers. You tree hugging cunt.

Headlines you tool

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Easy to say after the event, Bill :rolleyes:

Even if I was lying, it doesn't detract from my point that it was a terrible comment not worth the jizz stained bedroom it was typed in. 

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Even if I was lying, it doesn't detract from my point that it was a terrible comment not worth the jizz stained bedroom it was typed in. 

There was more to the point about tigers' natural habitat Bill. Too fanciful for you it seems....

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Top Cunting. 

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

One of the better comments on here for fucking days....