CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

getting banned

Eddie

Guest Bill Stickers

I think it would be funny if the banned people got put in their own forum like a real jail cell. Jazz wandering the halls shoving crayons up his arse and bellowing about fartslices. 

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

He wishes the same about you. Unfortunately, you won't let us forget who you are with your continual outpourings of shite. I hope that your appalling diet of cheap Spanish wine and crab sticks kills you within the year.

10 hours on and I can't shake it off .  His next handle , 'DingTheCrabstick' . Fucking great Deccs. Just now and then you find a gem in a bucket of shit.

Guest DingTheRioja
22 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

10 hours on and I can't shake it off .  His next handle , 'DingTheCrabstick' . Fucking great Deccs. Just now and then you find a gem in a bucket of shit.

Tongue.

Remove.

It.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, MikeD said:

No need, the weekend's here, the potential for meltdowns always goes up a notch.

its easy to keep a level head when you have the personality and charisma of a door knob. 

6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Toungue.

Remove.

It. 

2 minutes ago, MikeD said:

No need, the weekend's here, the potential for meltdowns always goes up a notch.

An interesting stance you are taking here, boys. The way that you two have been trading "likes" over the past few days over even the slightest reference to my name, regardless of how shit the quote is, would lead one to believe that you are noshing each other senseless.

Grow up and learn to stand on your own two feet, instead of clinging on to each other as your boring corpses sink after a barrage of cunting.

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

its easy to keep a level head when you have the personality and charisma of a door knob. 

Even easier when laughing at the desperate shit you try to 'destroy' people with.

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

You beat me to it, Bill.

I had the same thought about Mickey, living in his magnolia world of monotony, never striving to better himself, never wanting to push too hard, never stepping out of his tedious comfort zone. Life in the bus lane. What a pointless excuse for a man.

And he's short. 

• Like 1

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

An interesting stance you are taking here, boys. The way that you two have been trading "likes" over the past few days over even the slightest reference to my name, regardless of how shit the quote is, would lead one to believe that you are noshing each other senseless.

Grow up and learn to stand on your own two feet, instead of clinging on to each other as your boring corpses sink after a barrage of cunting.

I know, imagine going on about the same people over and over.

Desperate stuff, eh?

You drinking tonight or is it tomorrow you get pissed and worked up and get close to shitting your nappy?

Guest MikeD
4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

You beat me to it, Bill.

I had the same thought about Mickey, living in his magnolia world of monotony, never striving to better himself, never wanting to push too hard, never stepping out of his tedious comfort zone. Life in the bus lane. What a pointless excuse for a man.

And he's short. 

Still here.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Even easier when laughing at the desperate shit you try to 'destroy' people with.

A miserable existence and crushingly low sense of self worth destroyed you long before I ever could. 

Guest MikeD
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

A miserable existence and crushingly low sense of self worth destroyed you long before I ever could. 

I'm doing fine, Bill.

I'm just not a keyboard hard-man who in reality is probably scared of going beyond his front fucking door.

1 minute ago, MikeD said:

Desperate stuff, eh?

You drinking tonight or is it tomorrow you get pissed and worked up and get close to shitting your nappy?

Little Calvinist MikeD. A drippy sap full of christian charity who can't bear people arguing or being mean to one another, and who thinks that anyone who drinks more than a thimble full of shandy per week has a drink problem.

Sort yourself out, for someone who bangs on non stop "it's only a website" you are making yourself look an utter cunt by arguing non stop with people who can make you look like a stupid cunt without the least bit of effort. Why do you keep responding if you are so above it all?

Guest MikeD
Just now, Decimus said:

Little Calvinist MikeD. A drippy sap full of christian charity who can't bear people arguing or being mean to one another, and who thinks that anyone who drinks more than a thimble full of shandy per week has a drink problem.

Sort yourself out, for someone who bangs on non stop "it's only a website" you are making yourself look an utter cunt by arguing non stop with people who can make you look like a stupid cunt without the least bit of effort. Why do you keep responding if you are so above it all?

Just have your meltdown for fuck sake, it's going to happen so get it over with.

Guest MikeD
Just now, Decimus said:

Jesus fucking Christ. 

Look at what you have latched on to, Mike. You deserve each other. Top him up with a like, this was fucking hilarious.

Just have.

Ding, fancy a pint?

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, MikeD said:

I'm doing fine, Bill.

I'm just not a keyboard hard-man who in reality is probably scared of going beyond his front fucking door.

I'm big and I'm hard Mike. My dad would kick the shit out of yours. Idiot.