CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit, again.

Guest DingTheRioja

9 minutes ago, Snatch said:

So you have nothing to add is what your saying.

Good grief, no. You had a brain freeze though I'd thought you would welcome a return to straighter bananas and more powerful vacuum cleaners.

Now that you've asked me, I think the economic argument is balanced between both sides, which leaves the thorny issue of self determination, which will continue to erode if we stay in the EU.

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Good grief, no. You had a brain freeze though I'd thought you would welcome a return to straighter bananas and more powerful vacuum cleaners.

Now that you've asked me, I think the economic argument is balanced between both sides, which leaves the subject of self determination, which will continue to erode if we stay in the EU.

Still trying the sarcasm and failing I see.

The UK is fucked either way so it doesn't matter in or out and it won't make a difference to Joe cunt. They will continue to line their own pockets and continue to fuck everyone else up the arse,EU or not.

3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Still trying the sarcasm and failing I see.

The UK is fucked either way so it doesn't matter in or out and it won't make a difference to Joe cunt. They will continue to line their own pockets and continue to fuck everyone else up the arse,EU or not.

Ah! Now, has it not occurred to you that institutions are pushing to remain in the UK just so they can continue to "fuck Joe Cunt up the arse"?

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Now that you've asked me, I think the economic argument is balanced between both sides, which leaves the subject of self determination, which will continue to erode if we stay in the EU.

I don't think that the economic argument is balanced between both sides. The out campaign has offered up numerous trade alternatives based upon hypothetical agreements that have absolutely no guarantee of being honoured. It reminds me of Salmond when the Scottish independence campaign was in full swing. Offering a vision of future economical security with absolutely no hard facts to back it up with. 

As for self determination, the out campaign has portrayed us as being in thrall to Brussels. At the end of the day, if the UK government wants something bad enough, they will find a way to get it. People who say that we have effectively lost our independence are trying to appeal to a little England mentality, which as a philosophy just isn't viable in the 21st century.

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ah! Now, has it not occurred to you that institutions are pushing to remain in the UK just so they can continue to "fuck Joe Cunt up the arse"?

So if the UK leaves what are the pros and cons? Tell me oh wise one. You seem to have the answers.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I don't think that the economic argument is balanced between both sides. The out campaign has offered up numerous trade alternatives based upon hypothetical agreements that have absolutely no guarantee of being honoured. It reminds me of Salmond when the Scottish independence campaign was in full swing. Offering a vision of future economical security with absolutely no hard facts to back it up with. 

As for self determination, the out campaign has portrayed us as being in thrall to Brussels. At the end of the day, if the UK government wants something bad enough, they will find a way to get it. People who say that we have effectively lost our independence are trying to appeal to a little England mentality, which as a philosophy just isn't viable in the 21st century.

The economic argument is balanced 'cos both sides are presenting hypothetical scenarios that have yet to be proven. Its worth noting that the Cameron negotiated deal has yet to be ratified by the member states so in theory it can be thrown out even if the UK votes to stay in. I don't hold much truck with the Remain argument about the "little England" mentality. The point of the Brexit campaigners is that the world is global village and the UK should trade on that basis.

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'm voting for out.

It's about sovereignty and control.

It's going to fall apart in due course anyway.

I don't know about you voting for out . It would be a good start if you 'came out' , you mincing Waitrose shopping golf playing faggotty cunt.  Further , your saying 'fall apart' prompts me to enquire about the state of your arsehole.

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'm voting for out.

It's about sovereignty and control.

It's going to fall apart in due course anyway.

Maybe Aldi and Lidl will be kicked out which will make Tesco thrive even more,even into a your local High street.

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

Maybe Aldi and Lidl will be kicked out which will make Tesco thrive even more,even into a your local High street.

He'll be fine, I'm sure one till is as easy to operate as any other.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
31 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I don't know about you voting for out . It would be a good start if you 'came out' , you mincing Waitrose shopping golf playing faggotty cunt.  Further , your saying 'fall apart' prompts me to enquire about the state of your arsehole.

I vote that he is excecuted. 

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Fuck off being preferable

In Roops' own words "Do not feed the troll".

Plus it also stops me having to fucking multi quote you bunch of cunts.

Fuck off you multi-quoting fucking cunt. 

Sorry, Snatch, force of habit, I didn't realise it was you. 

36 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

"Your saying" 

What sort of English is that ?

You thick ignorant sod. Before you post again do some research on English grammar.

God only knows what you speak like. I would probably get more sense out of retarded baboon.

Oh....and for good measure fuck off too.

Guest Snatch
9 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Fuck off you multi-quoting fucking cunt. 

Sorry, Snatch, force of habit, I didn't realise it was you. 

I must admit I had to give myself 50 lashes after I realised what I had done.

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

"Your saying" 

What sort of English is that ?

You thick ignorant sod. Before you post again do some research on English grammar.

God only knows what you speak like. I would probably get more sense out of retarded baboon.

Oh....and for good measure fuck off too.

Seeing as his first language isn't English he does quite well.

Whats your excuse?

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

The economic argument is balanced 'cos both sides are presenting hypothetical scenarios that have yet to be proven. Its worth noting that the Cameron negotiated deal has yet to be ratified by the member states so in theory it can be thrown out even if the UK votes to stay in. I don't hold much truck with the Remain argument about the "little England" mentality. The point of the Brexit campaigners is that the world is global village and the UK should trade on that basis.

I think that the out campaign will get most of its core votes from people with a small minded, isolationist stance. Most people I have spoken to who are pro-leave have not even considered the economic pro's and con's, for them the main issue is migration.  Which as you and I both know, will remain a bone of contention regardless of whether we stay or leave.

I don't think that it is worth taking a leap of faith in the current global climate, and firmly believe, for the moment at least, it should be better the devil you know.

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Meaning I take it, that no one can understand what he's mumbling because his speech is always inhibited due to the fact that his gob is constantly full of cock?

He must like rimming as well going by the shit he comes shit out with.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I think that the out campaign will get most of its core votes from people with a small minded, isolationist stance. Most people I have spoken to who are pro-leave have not even considered the economic pro's and con's, for them the main issue is migration.  Which as you and I both know, will remain a bone of contention regardless of whether we stay or leave.

I don't think that it is worth taking a leap of faith in the current global climate, and firmly believe, for the moment at least, it should be better the devil you know.

Bollocks.

23 minutes ago, Ape said:

What does aswell mean?

Are you in or out Ape ?

What about Mrs Ape ?