CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

trade description act 1968

Eddie

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It's true, fucking disgusting creature, a couple of ciders and she goes down quicker than a fat dog on lino.

Is that a fact? What a slag. He said she had big fat arms that bulged out of clothes, I imagine like a split sausage.

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Is that a fact? What a slag. He said she had big fat arms that bulged out of clothes, I imagine like a split sausage.

She always wears black leggings with white knickers clearly showing through, usually seen checking price labels in Iceland and sighing. Often leaves with an empty basket, it's not her fault, Bubbles earns a pittance.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

She always wears black leggings with white knickers clearly showing through, usually seen checking price labels in Iceland and sighing. Often leaves with an empty basket, it's not her fault, Bubbles earns a pittance.

Really? The plot thickens - what a fat dump of offal it turns out she is. But, I'd rather thought he was one of these "feeders". You know, the fatty enabler types who are into massive elephantine women in a sleazy, sick way. I can't imagine why else you'ld marry one other than being driven by a dreadful perversion.

To go back on thread for a minute. Eddie mentions the Trade Description Act 1968. When I joined CC last September I was led to believe by another member that Roops was humorous . After several months reading her posts  this is obviously untrue .  I having spent considerable time and electricity which I consider wasted . Now the question is can I claim compensation ?

5 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

To go back on thread for a minute. Eddie mentions the Trade Description Act 1968. When I joined CC last September I was led to believe by another member that Roops was humorous . After several months reading her posts  this is obviously untrue .  I having spent considerable time and electricity which I consider wasted . Now the question is can I claim compensation ?

....probably the same guy who persuaded me to approve your account on the basis of your supposed Gallic charm. We wuz both hoodwinked. What about the site's bandwith costs to facilitate the farrago of frenchness infecting The Corner? 

Guest luke swarm
21 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

That's clearly a case of fraud and mis-selling.......I should collect the evidence and keep it on file, its only a matter of waiting and sooner or later it will be certainly classed as online abuse.......should earn you a tidy packet Scrotes......in the meantime just keep gritting your teeth and enduring the pain of these "humorous" posts.

Guest nobgobbler
9 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

I used to drink in the Mermaid Hotel in Rye. Another 'most haunted' establishment. Rye being a tourist town attracted Amurricans and they all wanted to stay in this hotel. Gullible cunts

Went to the Golden Fleece in York with my sister. After reading all the leaflets about the hauntings there we want into the ladies. While she was in the cubicle I kept asking "is there anybody there?" just for a laugh. The light inside her cubicle started flashing and she shouted out to me to stop starting about with the lights. I told her it wasn't me and we looked around for the light switch. There wasn't one... There was a whole bank of em though behind the bar. The barman was giggling his tits off. Totally fake, what a cunt. Should have stayed home with a bottle of wine and a game of scrabble with our poltergeist as usual. I won't fucking bother in future.

1 minute ago, nobgobbler said:

Went to the Golden Fleece in York with my sister. After reading all the leaflets about the hauntings there we want into the ladies. While she was in the cubicle I kept asking "is there anybody there?" just for a laugh. The light inside her cubicle started flashing and she shouted out to me to stop starting about with the lights. I told her it wasn't me and we looked around for the light switch. There wasn't one... There was a whole bank of em though behind the bar. The barman was giggling his tits off. Totally fake, what a cunt. Should have stayed home with a bottle of wine and a game of scrabble with our poltergeist as usual. I won't fucking bother in future.

I can offer you real entertainment here in France

Guest nobgobbler
5 hours ago, Eddie said:

I'm bills coke dealer, it's a lucrative number, sometimes I send a parcel upto Quincy but that's mostly laxative, trouble is the shit comes out of his mouth.

You're in danger of losing out there Eddie if Bill cuts out the middleman. Bet there's a bottle of "Stickers Sloppy Dollop" on its way to Quince as we speak. 

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Withers, what the fuck is going on here?

the same thing that's happening in the space between Withers ears. ............wailing wind and tumbleweeds rolling by.

8 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

What did you steal from the hotel?

Quincy, I've had a terrible visitation.

This afternoon I was dozing in the garden, meaty cock in one hand, and a bottle of Old Rosie in t'other.

At precisely 3pm the sky darkened and I beheld a slight rumbling beneath my feet. And lo, the ground erupted nigh on two feet from my body and a frightful whiskered face appeared from the dirt. "Decs," it said. "Honour mine name and stick your snout in the undergrowth of your domestic Eden and behold the fury of a benzo'd mole creatures utter disdain for all that is holy."

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Quincy, I've had a terrible visitation.

This afternoon I was dozing in the garden, meaty cock in one hand, and a bottle of Old Rosie in t'other.

At precisely 3pm the sky darkened and I beheld a slight rumbling beneath my feet. And lo, the ground erupted nigh on two feet from my body and a frightful whiskered face appeared from the dirt. "Decs," it said. "Honour mine name and stick your snout in the undergrowth of your domestic Eden and behold the fury of a benzo'd mole creatures utter disdain for all that is holy."

If I were you, I'd quickly saw my hand off, attach a chainsaw to the stump, and strap a shotgun to my back. 

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

If I were you, I'd quickly saw my hand off, attach a chainsaw to the stump, and strap a shotgun to my back. 

and learn the quotation, Klatu Virata Nicto.