CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shampoo or condiment?

Neil

So I step into the shower after sweating my orchestras off at work and Mrs N has supplied a new bottle of what is supposed to be shampoo,Ginseng & Cracked Pepper???,I don't know about you but anything with pepper in it is going nowhere near my bell end let alone my ring piece.There's more chance of me putting it on one of her tasteless fucking concoctions than on my crown jewels.Soapy cunts

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Good nom. Mrs Bubs often buys all this fragranced soap shit at ludicrous prices, all I want to do is have a shower and not smell like a Sunday dinner or a raging poof/Eddie. 

I'm guessing the content of this nom will sail over Withers' head. 

It's nice to smell nice. Your wife may enjoy the smell of your armpits coupled with your cheesy bell end and dirty arse. Most women don't, and that is why you had best stay married to the delightful little flower called dolly.

1 hour ago, neil298 said:

So I step into the shower after sweating my orchestras off at work and Mrs N has supplied a new bottle of what is supposed to be shampoo,Ginseng & Cracked Pepper???,I don't know about you but anything with pepper in it is going nowhere near my bell end let alone my ring piece.There's more chance of me putting it on one of her tasteless fucking concoctions than on my crown jewels.Soapy cunts

I am sure Manky will support me on this. ANY shampoos , shower gels and soaps that have even a hint of perfume are strictly for poofs . Twice a day , summer or winter , I can be found on my yard by the well pump scrubbing my armpits and genitalia with a coarse brush , cold water and good old fashioned carbolic soap . Les cunts Anglais doux.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Agentpeanut said:

I like my shampoo to reflect me as a person, which is precisely why my hair smells like ruined dreams, burning flesh, and cum encrusted handkerchiefs.

So you use Tescos own "Punkape" shampoo.

Guest Ahriman
11 minutes ago, Snatch said:

So you use Tescos own "Punkape" shampoo.

Nah, Punkapes brand of shampoo smells more like bedsits, three week old pot noodles, and shitty bumholes.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I know some bird who rubs coconut cooking oil into her face.

Thick fucking cow! It's a scientific fact that there are specific proteins and nutrients in spunk that correlate exactly with the female cell-ends in the human females face, much more so than coconut oil- regular and meticulous jizz bastings improve skin - tone by as much as 141% and keep wrinkles at bay. Science fact.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, neil298 said:

Pretty good nom, for a fat retarded Chinese girl. 

It is shite though, I'm sure Mrs C has something in the shower that says it has "silk and diamonds " in it, an outright lie, surely.

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Thick fucking cow! It's a scientific fact that there are specific proteins and nutrients in spunk that correlate exactly with the female cell-ends in the human females face, much more so than coconut oil- regular and meticulous jizz bastings improve skin - tone by as much as 141% and keep wrinkles at bay. Science fact.

I asked 100 women to participate in a blind taste test but at least 99% of them told me to fuck off. It's harder than it looks, science. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I asked 100 women to participate in a blind taste test but at least 99% of them told me to fuck off. It's harder than it looks, science. 

Your mistake was asking - you are too nice, and it didn't go you any good. 

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

that's just an urban myth Quince.....gullible cunts believe this nonsense.....If it were true then how come Pinkape and our very own Judge Twi have a facial complexion similar to a leper about to shed his nose.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

that's just an urban myth Quince.....gullible cunts believe this nonsense.....If it were true then how come Pinkape and our very own Judge Twi have a facial complexion similar to a leper about to shed his nose.  

Luke, it's not an exact science, but I'm sure it was only female skin cells in my laboratory report, yet you've diverted the subject onto blokes getting jizzed on and god knows what else. You need watching.

5 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Pretty good nom, for a fat retarded Chinese girl. 

It is shite though, I'm sure Mrs C has something in the shower that says it has "silk and diamonds " in it, an outright lie, surely.

Utter bollocks.

I'd wager good money that your rancid haggis of a missus has never seen the interior of a shower. 

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Luke, it's not an exact science, but I'm sure it was only female skin cells in my laboratory report, yet you've diverted the subject onto blokes getting jizzed on and god knows what else. You need watching.

I was just feeling a bit lazy so wanted to give Pinkape a little tickle Quince. It doesn't seem to be switched on at the moment.

I admit I may have invited the sodomites to a feeding frenzy if you will excuse the weak pun. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

Utter bollocks.

I'd wager good money that your rancid haggis of a missus has never seen the interior of a shower. 

Probably not so well acquainted as yours with the interior of the biscuit tin.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I was just feeling a bit lazy so wanted to give Pinkape a little tickle Quince. It doesn't seem to be switched on at the moment.

I admit I may have invited the sodomites to a feeding frenzy if you will excuse the weak pun. 

I think you have. Expect the worst 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

Fuck off, they only go from wrapper to mouth, not a chance they'd have time to be stored in a tin. 

Sounds like she's got a good appetite, unlikely to waste away.