CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Office Martyrs

Bubba C

42 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Well yes, really. Every woman seems to jump on this 'sexual harrassment' band wagon at the slightest suggestion to suck your cock under the desk.

The world has gone mad if you can't even force your secretary to give you a blowjob any more, drew. "Sexual harassment," pfft.

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Well yes, really. Every woman seems to jump on this 'sexual harrassment' band wagon at the slightest suggestion to suck your cock under the desk.

Two things here, Drew

One, I doubt that the massive wheels on your mobility scooter would fit under a desk.

Two, I doubt any woman would go near your cock, what with you sitting in your scooter all day looking the spitting image of a disturbed Davros the Dalek, you shrivelled, bald old cunt.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Two things here, Drew

One, I doubt that the massive wheels on your mobility scooter would fit under a desk.

Two, I doubt any woman would go near your cock, what with you sitting in your scooter all day looking the spitting image of a disturbed Davros the Dalek, you shrivelled, bald old cunt.

You left out sad  between bald and old you soppy cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
18 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Mixed feelings on your post, Baws.

Yes, I should've set her on fire, but alas I couldn't find my pocket-guide to management by Roops, so was at a loss as to what steps to take. 

No, I'm not getting crucified, I just don't have the time to explain every individual point to our very own autistic gash-flasher. 

You've got soft, Bubbles.

Just now, witheredscrote said:

Fuck off and nom something you lazy Welsh cunt.

Withers, you grouchy cunt. I get the feeling you haven't got your end away in a while, judging by your even more miserable demeanour than usual. Have the geese been laid low by avian flu again?

3 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Hahaha! I would, but Roops keeps hijacking them, destroying my suggestions and making me look foolish

Bubs, I didn't like to say, but your latest run in with Roops was like watching someone thrown to the lions.

Have you considered counseling? It helped me after the various maulings I've received by her liver spotted hands.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Two things here, Drew

power corrupts Decs, and the cheap desperate slags they employ at our place will do anything for a piece of the action.

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bubs, I didn't like to say, but your latest run in with Roops was like watching someone thrown to the lions.

Have you considered counseling? It helped me after the various maulings I've received by her liver spotted hands.

Fair point, there's not many intellectual heavyweights here who could take her on and survive.  

I kept waking up in cold sweats last night.  The pain from the verbal battering must've had an underlying effect on my small brain. 

I've decided to work from home today, I wouldn't want to drag anyone else down with my troubles. I'm good like that. 

Good luck if she ever turns on you again. 

1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

Fair point, there's not many intellectual heavyweights here who could take her on and survive.  

I kept waking up in cold sweats last night.  The pain from the verbal battering must've had an underlying effect on my small brain. 

I've decided to work from home today, I wouldn't want to drag anyone else down with my troubles. I'm good like that. 

Good luck if she ever turns on you again. 

I might have a bash at her later this afternoon, bubble. I'm thinking subtle sideways approach.. double back two-time. Watch and learn. 

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

I might have a bash at her later this afternoon, bubble. I'm thinking subtle sideways approach.. double back two-time. Watch and learn. 

Frank, it was bad enough dealing with my own low self-esteem after Mrs. R took me apart. I don't think that I could handle watching one of my heroes being emasculated by that vicious harpy as well.

Please don't even attempt it. I wouldn't want my last memory of your CC story to be you quivering under a brutal assault, unable to stop the onslaught of Roops' perpetual motion cunting machine.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

I am writing to the Manchester Tin Cans and Damp String Corporation requesting my tinterweb is disconjoined due to paranoia.

No doubt your postal-round duties have finished so you've hit the ale early doors, Manky, but please keep your inane nonsense to yourself, the more educated cunts of the corner are engaged in serious discussions. 

3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

power corrupts Decs, and the cheap desperate slags they employ at our place will do anything for a piece of the action.

Yes, quite right Drew. I can imagine you calling some slattern in to your office under the pretence of an appraisal, and then setting your scooter on its highest setting as you chase her around the desk with your cock out whilst screeching "exsperminate".

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

One of our office temps is a martyr to my ogling gaze when trying to look up her skirt every time she bends over. 

According to cunts in these parts, it seems you have a few options, Gong.

Force yourself upon her, burn her, tell her to fuck off, or fist her with a glove on. 

Guest Gong Farmer
11 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Force yourself upon her, burn her, tell her to fuck off, or fist her with a glove on. 

I haven't decided yet what to do about her except to say that If she doesn't succumb to my advances she'll be looking for a new job next week.

Guest Gong Farmer
4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Fair play, I like your style. Sack her and bang her?

Or vice versa. If the flirtsome young filly can live up to my high standards of the carnal kind she's got a job for life, or for as long as she can keep up looking damn good in a short skirt and heels. 

1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

"or"? I'm surrounded by fucking amateurs!

16 hours ago, Decimus said:

Lukers, I don't know if you have ever noticed this before, but Wiz seems to have an almost Admin like obsession with Roops. 

My guess is that they are both wanking with the same fist over Roops' star turn in the 1999 edition of "Hypertrichosis Honeys".

I don't know what this is about, but if you do, please explain. If you don't, I can only assume you don't want to make yourself look like a bigger simpleton than what you are already.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Or vice versa. If the flirtsome young filly can live up to my high standards of the carnal kind she's got a job for life, or for as long as she can keep up looking damn good in a short skirt and heels. 

Sounds ok. A whore in the bedroom- a slut in the kitchen.