CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Republic!

Decimus

Fellow Cunts!

The time is here to shed the shackles of our Norman and German masters. This is England, land of the free. Let us embrace our Anglo-Saxon ancient freedoms and invoke the spirit of Hereward and Cromwell. Inherited privilege and rule of the minority should be consigned to the past.

Never mind Europe!

Never mind Frank!

Never mind Admin!

Let's take our country back!

Elizabeth II Regina is a cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

This isn't England for every cunt, particularly if one doesn't live in it, or was born in it. Or gives a shit about your " Queen troubles". Lap it up or shoot her dead and stop moaning, ballsac.

10 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

This isn't England for every cunt, particularly if one doesn't live in it, or was born in it. Or gives a shit about your " Queen troubles". Lap it up or shoot her dead and stop moaning, ballsac.

I'd rather lap up Quentin Crisp's Jizz than doff my cap to that teutonic cunt. Unfortunately for you, whether you are jiving and jiggling in Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales or England, the shrivelled cunt is still your Queen.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd rather lap up Quentin Crisp's Jizz than doff my cap to that teutonic cunt. Unfortunately for you, whether you are jiving and jiggling in Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales or England, the shrivelled cunt is still your Queen.

What about you shooting her dead ?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Manky.exe is currently booting up its Allegiance programme. 

Grr fucking quote function shite 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Sorry Decs, upon review that was needlessly harsh, the greedy old gin slurping prune is of course a total cunt, rubbish in bed, picks her nose, and never buys her own weed. Fucking old slag. 

16 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Hanging's too good for these cunts. I seem to recall Scrote mentioned a guillotine...

Guillotine , too good for the cunts. They should all be put in one room with lots of rope and  cutthroat razors , then make them listen to a Roops  2 hour lecture. The interbred fuckers would be topping themselves faster than she could talk.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On April 25, 2016 at 3:50 PM, Decimus said:

Fellow Cunts!

The time is here to shed the shackles of our Norman and German masters. This is England, land of the free. Let us embrace our Anglo-Saxon ancient freedoms and invoke the spirit of Hereward and Cromwell. Inherited privilege and rule of the minority should be consigned to the past.

Never mind Europe!

Never mind Frank!

Never mind Admin!

Fuck off. 

13 minutes ago, deebom said:

Today I purchased a brazier and half a ton of coal. I also bought various sharp edged tools, and miscellaneous implements.

Don't let me down Decs.

Bomber, in case we are being watched, I'm assuming that you are intending to travel back in time and become a navvy.

If you are, you might be interested in attending my annual "21st Century Time Travelling Navvy's" meeting on November 5th in the basement of The Houses of Parliament. It should be a blast.

Guest deebom
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bomber, in case we are being watched, I'm assuming that you are intending to travel back in time and become a navvy.

If you are, you might be interested in attending my annual "21st Century Time Travelling Navvy's" meeting on November 5th in the basement of The Houses of Parliament. It should be a blast.

I'm in.

Guest luke swarm
26 minutes ago, deebom said:

Today I purchased a brazier and half a ton of coal. I also bought various sharp edged tools, and miscellaneous implements.

Don't let me down Decs.

this is a bit cryptic Deeb......are you planning to hold an inquisition.

If so, I have information and address details of quite a few heretics and cunts on here that need a to repent their sins, they would also benefit from a good burning at the stake in my view..   

Guest deebom
11 hours ago, luke swarm said:

this is a bit cryptic Deeb......are you planning to hold an inquisition.

If so, I have information and address details of quite a few heretics and cunts on here that need a to repent their sins, they would also benefit from a good burning at the stake in my view..   

I refer you to my first post.

On 25 April 2016 at 8:50 PM, Decimus said:

Fellow Cunts!

Never mind Europe!

Never mind Frank!

Never mind Admin!

You are starting to sound like those Scottish cunts wanting Brave Heart independence.....have you been watching too much of the Vikings box set on Sky?    I agree on leaving EU but having the royals still as head of state just like it was in 1973 pre Ted Heaths homosexual luv Trist with the French.   She won't be round for long and I think she will be the end of the line anyway with William watering down the role to that similar of all the other royal families still left.  I think the prince of Denmark works in a bank or something and William flies an air ambulance so it's affectively over.   We are not free and in two generations we will be under the political control of the jundis.  Next time you go into a town hall take a look at the faces of the councillors next to the picture of the queen......75% Asian 10% fuck nose 10% Scottish and that's Oxford county hall !!!    So count your blessings whilst we still have her madge as in 30 years time we will be run by a curry cruncher from Tata for sure.  Smelly cunts.