CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Venice - romantic Venetian Capitol of art and culture, or overrated expensive graffiti splashed shit swamp

Guest N/A

Spent three miserable repetitive boring days in the graffiti coated, narrow muggers paradice of Venice.  Dodging immigrant hawkers selling kids street toys to a largely adult tourist population (target your market cunts).  The shit filled sewers that they pass off as canals where full of plastic bottles, condoms and the occasional floating body of latest unwanted Russian "neice" of Igor.   Fucking £20 quid to que up to get into and walk round the Doges Palace which had all the architectural merit and joy of a school trip around Wolverhampton town hall and the local prison.   St Marc's square is just a huge flying rat coup where anyone looking remotely like they have food in their hands gets carpet bombed by these flying turd machines.   The gondolas take you round the back of some old shit holes, to look at their washing lines.   The Peroni beer is as weak as piss and takes 14 bottles to take any affect on dimming the senses of how shit the day has been.  It's full of fucking Sherman tanks and slants when the big liners arrive and I could quite easily convert to Muslim and take them all to see Mecca with a back pack.  The bridges are all ruined with cheap shit scaffolding forming ramps because EU spacker law says the crips all need to be able to get over them now and the Rialto bridge is falling down and hidden behind a large canvas picture of its former self !  The food is utter dog shit and I personally think the polish cunt at our local pizza express can knock out a bruschetta con fungi better than these talentless food vendors and the shops are full of nothing but those face masks which are only bought by sad Essex cunts who attend swingers balls to fuck some other guys fat wife who needs a fucking mask to cover her fuck ugly face in order for anyone to maintain penile erection long enough to grunt a load out.   I love Rome but anyone who says Venice is a romantic place to visit is a monumental cunt.

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Spent three miserable repetitive boring days in the graffiti coated, narrow muggers paradice of Venice.  Dodging immigrant hawkers selling kids street toys to a largely adult tourist population (target your market cunts).  The shit filled sewers that they pass off as canals where full of plastic bottles, condoms and the occasional floating body of latest unwanted Russian "neice" of Igor.   Fucking £20 quid to que up to get into and walk round the Doges Palace which had all the architectural merit and joy of a school trip around Wolverhampton town hall and the local prison.   St Marc's square is just a huge flying rat coup where anyone looking remotely like they have food in their hands gets carpet bombed by these flying turd machines.   The gondolas take you round the back of some old shit holes, to look at their washing lines.   The Peroni beer is as weak as piss and takes 14 bottles to take any affect on dimming the senses of how shit the day has been.  It's full of fucking Sherman tanks and slants when the big liners arrive and I could quite easily convert to Muslim and take them all to see Mecca with a back pack.  The bridges are all ruined with cheap shit scaffolding forming ramps because EU spacker law says the crips all need to be able to get over them now and the Rialto bridge is falling down and hidden behind a large canvas picture of its former self !  The food is utter dog shit and I personally think the polish cunt at our local pizza express can knock out a bruschetta con fungi better than these talentless food vendors and the shops are full of nothing but those face masks which are only bought by sad Essex cunts who attend swingers balls to fuck some other guys fat wife who needs a fucking mask to cover her fuck ugly face in order for anyone to maintain penile erection long enough to grunt a load out.   I love Rome but anyone who says Venice is a romantic place to visit is a monumental cunt.

Another essay writing cunt. Crock of shit . Fuck off to Rome .you boring cunt.

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Despite considering you to be a stupendously thick bastard, as evidenced by your previous contributions, along with your atrocious spelling, I actually quite enjoyed this.

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Can you give a review of Madeira as I might be going there in the summer

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Venice is for irons and gullible cunts who don't mind paying 10 euros for a cup of red label tea just because it's served in St Marks Square.

Guest Bill Stickers

I have to agree here. Went to venice a few years ago and it was fucking shit except for the water taxis.

Restaurants deem it acceptable to bring out your mains 25 minutes apart if you are sat in a big group. Nothing I enjoy more than watching someone else eat.

I felt like I was stuck in some digital matrix by the end, walking past an infinite njmber of repeating shops and delicatessens selling the exact same old bollocks.

Save your money and go on a skag cruise down Birmingham canal in a dinghy instead.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's a bit rocky, can be windy, but the old wine is fucking lovely.  Have tea at the Colonial Club or whatever it's called.

£20 please.

Guest nobgobbler
45 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If you'd have fallen in you would die. Not from drowning but some god-awful water borne disease.

It sounds minging. I bet they empty their piss pots out of the window. Dirty dumb arse wops.

13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Madeira is not half as nice as angel cake in my view !