CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti Semitic labour cunts.

Earl of Punkape

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, Manky said:

Of course Jesus was white. That's why Robert Powell got the job and not Idi Amin. Thick cunts.

And he spoke good English.

I think the Idi was considered for the role of J Iscariot......unfortunately he was busy filming Raid on Entebbe.

I still think that Terry Thomas should have had the role of Satan in the Jesus Epic alongside Robert Powell.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Never mind all that fucking shit, Bawsey. With the Scottish election in the headlines today, it's come to my attention that the vast majority of the political party leaders up there are either filthy dykes or cock smoking faggots. As a nation, that has to surely be a record for the most out and proud political leaders. Since when has Scotland become a taste the fucking tartan rainbow, degenerates paradise? You need to take a stand and sort that disgusting shit out.

The day I discovered that Jimmy Somerville was being permitted to roam unstabbed through the streets of Glasgow despite his high falsetto, tiny raisin eyes, and love of cock was the day I left Scotland forever.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
18 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The day I discovered that Jimmy Somerville was being permitted to roam unstabbed through the streets of Glasgow despite his high falsetto, tiny raisin eyes, and love of cock was the day I left Scotland forever.

I think he did eventually leave his smalltown because he was very lonely boy.

I think he is now settled in Cheshire and spends most of his time on the golf course.  

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Sorry, Ding, Lukers has obviously got greater clairvoyance skills.

No, he's just as predictable as you.

Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

No, he's just as predictable as you.

well really, you certainly know how to hurt a chaps feelings Ding.

Great cunting work straight out of the top drawer and not all a mundane response.   

Guest DingTheRioja
28 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Ah, Dung, nice of you to join us. How was your day? Well I hope. 

Please, tell me, are you going to say anything that even resembles something funny this evening? 

I shall follow your lead.

11 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Good lad, you'll be fucking hilarious before sunset. 

Now, go give that silly bald cunt a cunting. I mean Drew, not Frank, he's not well. 

Frank hasn't been 'well' in the conventional sense of the word for some years now bubbles. I believe his legendary meltdown was before your time, but it was a sight to behold. 

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Good lad, you'll be fucking hilarious before sunset. 

Now, go give that silly bald cunt a cunting. I mean Drew, not Frank, he's not well. 

Sun has set

11 minutes ago, scotty said:

Frank hasn't been 'well' in the conventional sense of the word for some years now bubbles. I believe his legendary meltdown was before your time, but it was a sight to behold. 

Are you pulling my leg, Scott? The unflappable Frank getting his knickers in a twist? How disappointing. 

14 minutes ago, scotty said:

Haven't heard this one, Scotters.

Set the scene...

2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Are you pulling my leg, Scott? The unflappable Frank getting his knickers in a twist? How disappointing. 

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Haven't heard this one, Scotters.

Set the scene...

It was back when lady p was a regular on here. I can't recall exactly how it developed,  but several posters (myself included) piled into him for some idiotic comments he'd made. He got absolutely slaughtered, and cringed away like a whipped dog, it was genuinely pathetic. He hasn't been the same since then. 

6 hours ago, scotty said:

It was back when lady p was a regular on here. I can't recall exactly how it developed,  but several posters (myself included) piled into him for some idiotic comments he'd made. He got absolutely slaughtered, and cringed away like a whipped dog, it was genuinely pathetic. He hasn't been the same since then. 

Dear, oh dear, oh dear. 

Frank, is this true? I'd like to hear your version of events before making a final decision as to what level of cunt you are. 

Currently you're at MikeD. Don't panic, you'll never be a Ding. 

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

Frank, I'm quite frankly shocked and appalled by these allegations.

You are my hero and mentor on this site. Finding this out is a bit like when you first realise your own father is a flawed wanker like everyone else.

Guest Snatch
10 hours ago, scotty said:

I seem to remember this Scotty. Hasn't changed with his idiotic comments though.

On 5/5/2016 at 7:34 AM, Bill Stickers said:

Frank, I'm quite frankly shocked and appalled by these allegations.

You are my hero and mentor on this site. Finding this out is a bit like when you first realise your own father is a flawed wanker like everyone else.

I have experienced real life similar episodes. Not on here, Bill. 

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

You ridiculous, sly, irrational working class buffoon.

oh come now...don't be sore....I didn't mean what I said earlier, I was just teasing you Pinky...ah well

Fuck off Swarm lol

4 hours ago, Snatch said:

I seem to remember this Scotty. Hasn't changed with his idiotic comments though.

At least his comments are just inoffensive idiocy now Snatch. My recollection of the whipping is that he posted something genuinely offensive aimed at another user, and he just got rounded on. He immediately claimed to be unwell,  and someone whose username I can't remember piled into him for that too, something along the lines of "typical trolling behaviour, say something reprehensible than say you aren't well."  (It was that bloke who was always getting banned and coming back with a new name.) But it was the mother of all poundings, a few regulars like pen and judgetwi even tried to comfort him, fuck knows why. 

Guest Snatch
43 minutes ago, scotty said:

At least his comments are just inoffensive idiocy now Snatch. My recollection of the whipping is that he posted something genuinely offensive aimed at another user, and he just got rounded on. He immediately claimed to be unwell,  and someone whose username I can't remember piled into him for that too, something along the lines of "typical trolling behaviour, say something reprehensible than say you aren't well."  (It was that bloke who was always getting banned and coming back with a new name.) But it was the mother of all poundings, a few regulars like pen and judgetwi even tried to comfort him, fuck knows why. 

Shame it can't be found. I could do with a laugh. Pen I can understand but I reckon Judge was just trying to comfort him in case Frank posted those photos of Judge and the Muslim Dwarfs.