CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adults who speak like children

Eddie

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Dingy no like Deccy weccy, Silly Billy Sticky or Bub Bub. They bad men who make Dingy sad.

Dingy likes best fwend MickyD. He laughs at Dingy's funnies and helps him with bad men bullies.

Medication not kicking in yet?

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

I would also add to this, old men who drive cars that teenagers would love to have. An old cunt can just about get away with a db9 or a vantage, not a Lamborghini, Ferrari  or at the other end a of the scale a Mitsubishi evo or Subaru.  

Bloke near me has a Scooby, Lexus and a Jag... total value of all 3 about £6k tops.... spends half the day under the bonnet of one or the other "fixing" it...

.... and drives down the road like a 17 yo twat in a Go Faster Festa.

25 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Please nom something, you complete and utter boring twat. 

Well now, I did think of doing another "Dr Roops" column (I have a letter from confused patient BS, who seemingly, has talked himself into masturbating his father) or a nom on The Peter Principle. You choose, but only if you promise not to blub if it's the latter.

Guest luke swarm
45 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Please nom something, you complete and utter boring twat. 

fuck off Bubba.....If I want to read a long winded essay about shite all, then we can always cunt Monumental Cunt who will oblige by posting a fucking thesis long response for our enjoyment.

Best leave the Roops alone so she can provide what she does best, background white noise...a bit of a nuisance but nothing to get in a twist about.    

28 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Medication not kicking in yet?

Bloke near me has a Scooby, Lexus and a Jag... total value of all 3 about £6k tops.... spends half the day under the bonnet of one or the other "fixing" it...

.... and drives down the road like a 17 yo twat in a Go Faster Festa.

Well you would live in Toxteth!

Guest Bill Stickers
27 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well now, I did think of doing another "Dr Roops" column (I have a letter from confused patient BS, who seemingly, has talked himself into masturbating his father) or a nom on The Peter Principle. You choose, but only if you promise not to blub if it's the latter.

Why not nom them both, as I simply can't choose on account of them sounding equally fucking hilarious. 

Guest DingTheRioja
12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well you would live in Toxteth!

Only once been in Liverpool... they must have rebuilt it nicely since the, er, street party...

42 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'd stick to being a boring cunt if I were you, they sound fucking shit. 

22 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

fuck off Bubba.....If I want to read a long winded essay about shite all, then we can always cunt Monumental Cunt who will oblige by posting a fucking thesis long response for our enjoyment.

Best leave the Roops alone so she can provide what she does best, background white noise...a bit of a nuisance but nothing to get in a twist about.    

...speaketh by the master of white noise himself, who incidentally, would often get in a twist himself.....

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

...speaketh by the master of white noise himself, who incidentally, would often get in a twist himself.....

I have told you before that its unfair of your to keep bringing up my phobia of excessively hairy bits....fight fair Roops as this is totally one sided in your favour.

5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I have told you before that its unfair of your to keep bringing up my phobia of excessively hairy bits....fight fair Roops as this is totally one sided in your favour.

Phobia? Now, now Luke, my bits are your safe haven when stuck for a reply. ;)

6 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

You're missing a trick here luke. Going down on roops would save you a fortune on dental floss. 

On 4 May 2016 at 6:19 PM, luke swarm said:

You're far too modest, luke.. minkey. I can't be sure, but she might be referring to that awful business over PM when you really showed your age.

Sap.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Phobia? Now, now Luke, my bits are your safe haven when stuck for a reply. ;)

White flag Roops....chalk up another stunning victory..........have you considered a shaven haven some time in the future perchance.....we could meet and joust on equal terms.then.

Guest nobgobbler
8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You should have told him to "hashtag fuck off you (underlined) cunt.

Did he open up by saying "How are you today"? I usually tell them I've got inoperable cervix cancer. That usually gets rid of them

I've got one I can send him in the post. Then he can stick it to his forehead and wear it as an "I am a hashtag cuntface".

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, scotty said:

You're missing a trick here luke. Going down on roops would save you a fortune on dental floss. 

You are a pragmatic man Scotty but have not thought his one through......I have a strong gag reflex when it come to unsavoury odours you see.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're far too modest, luke.. minkey. I can't be sure, but she might be referring to that awful business over PM when you really showed your age.

Sap.

sorry Frankie.....what on earth are you wittering on about you seeping haemorrhoid.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Decimus said:

He's not well.

I think the Pinkape/Frank inner turmoil is tearing his fragile mind apart. He needs to stay on his medication.   

Just now, Bubbles said:

I hope he dies soon. 

It can't be long now. He's added a few pounds to his frame since his festive film, and his perfectly round, bald head was exhibiting all the exterior signs of hypertension.

A man of his age and figure really shouldn't be doing press up's in a 10x12 kitchen, it's just asking for a coronary.

• Like 2