CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

cunts who drive with the roof down

Eddie

7 hours ago, Eddie said:

No point in a convertible car in this country. Pointless to the extreme, the two good days a year can be managed with the air conditioning. Only cunts buy convertible cars, if you require further evidence look at type of person who drives a car with the roof down, ray ban aviators and fake tans. Look at me cunts trying to hide the fact that they are shivering because the sun is out but it's freezing. 

Bang on, Mr Ed, loads of these sad cunts on the roads today, and a tonne of them in Bath of all places, someone should nom that city. 

As I always like to add a bit to your nom's, please include 'fucking idiots who roam the streets in shorts, t-shirts and flip-flops as soon as the rain stops and temperature is above 0 degrees. 

• Like 1

Guest Manky
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I love those roadside shrines. Saves me having to buy a fucking bunch myself. However, be careful to take the RIP card off. Especially when visiting someone in hospital.

I have the world's largest collection of teddy bears left for dead babies.

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

I have the world's largest collection of teddy bears left for dead babies.

By strange coincidence, I have the world's largest collection of dead babies, but no teddy bears.

32 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I love those roadside shrines. Saves me having to buy a fucking bunch myself. However, be careful to take the RIP card off. Especially when visiting someone in hospital.

Here is something that may interest your gypsy character.  Not so much Interflora but INTERDEATH . Old ice cream van , paint it black. Replace chimes with Chopin's Funeral March . I drive and listen in to the emergency services on radio. Park at scene of RTA and you sell wreathes , sprays , crucifix etc. Wait till everybody fucks off , gather up flowers to recycle .  Very green , very profitable and providing a public service.

37 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Bang on, Mr Ed, loads of these sad cunts on the roads today, and a tonne of them in Bath of all places, someone should nom that city. 

As I always like to add a bit to your nom's, please include 'fucking idiots who roam the streets in shorts, t-shirts and flip-flops as soon as the rain stops and temperature is above 0 degrees. 

Good call, those type of people are called northerners. Those cunts migrate south in search of fame and fortune only to end up selling their bot bots to punkape and the judge. Us soft south southern cunts were appropriate clothing and try not to act 'ard as fook' in summer clothing when it's freezing.

• Like 1

Guest Manky
39 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Good call, those type of people are called northerners. Those cunts migrate south in search of fame and fortune only to end up selling their bot bots to punkape and the judge. Us soft south southern cunts were appropriate clothing and try not to act 'ard as fook' in summer clothing when it's freezing.

Who needs the south for fame and fortune.

Jeremy Kyle is filmed up here.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

In-fucking-deed. Tattoos on their forearms, sovereign rings on their fingers and hairy backs. 

The male population isn't much more refined either. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I have an MR2 Roadster and confirm that there is no such thing as a back. Unless the bin man is a pedal bin man (that one's for you manx) size.

There was an old cunt called Drew

Who lived in the grass like a shrew

He had no stairs

Nor indeed any hairs 

That could get windswept whilst driving his MR2

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

No Northerner would EVER wear flip-flops, they are only for the nancy boys down south.

And Aussies.

47 minutes ago, deebom said:

I must admit I once had a convertible BMW... Yes I know I'm a cunt.

I corrected your font errors.

Guest N/A
5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

First motorway job I worked on had a fantastic car crash one afternoon....we all got over to the scene and found an Audi convertible had been pushed off the road down and embankment and into a field by an HGV.  No body realised at first that the occupants of the Audi had not got out of their car to discuss how shit the HGV had been driving.  Then one chap shouted us over and we found that the Audi had gone down the embankment, through a post an wire farmers fence, where the wires had gone up the bonnet, over the windscreen only to drop back down the other side cutting the occupants clean I half like a cheese wire.     They had Belgian number plates and a soft top convertible with the roof down in Manchester on the M62 in October.....so they fucking deserved everything that came their way in my opinion.

There was another fatality bizarrely involving a light aircraft crash landing on the carriageway just before Barton airfield....chopped  a Citroen 2CV soft top in half... Absolute contempt for them.  Should have bought a Volvo.

Best fatality involved a crashed frozen food truck.  The police used to run these scenes before the Highways Wombles were invented.  The fucking greedy robbing bastard pigs had every transit van in the area taking frozen food back to the local nics to distribute amongst the bent fuckers.  One greedy cunt couldn't wait to get his piggy fingers on some knock of burgers and ran across the motorway....I think he was hit by a van first then which flipped him up in the air and we think either his head or a box of frozen food landed on the roof of a soft top damaging it.   Greedy piggy dead cunt.

i miss the 1980s cunts died regularly before health and safety.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

First motorway job I worked on had a fantastic car crash one afternoon....we all got over to the scene and found an Audi convertible had been pushed off the road down and embankment and into a field by an HGV.  No body realised at first that the occupants of the Audi had not got out of their car to discuss how shit the HGV had been driving.  Then one chap shouted us over and we found that the Audi had gone down the embankment, through a post an wire farmers fence, where the wires had gone up the bonnet, over the windscreen only to drop back down the other side cutting the occupants clean I half like a cheese wire.     They had Belgian number plates and a soft top convertible with the roof down in Manchester on the M62 in October.....so they fucking deserved everything that came their way in my opinion.

There was another fatality bizarrely involving a light aircraft crash landing on the carriageway just before Barton airfield....chopped  a Citroen 2CV soft top in half... Absolute contempt for them.  Should have bought a Volvo.

Best fatality involved a crashed frozen food truck.  The police used to run these scenes before the Highways Wombles were invented.  The fucking greedy robbing bastard pigs had every transit van in the area taking frozen food back to the local nics to distribute amongst the bent fuckers.  One greedy cunt couldn't wait to get his piggy fingers on some knock of burgers and ran across the motorway....I think he was hit by a van first then which flipped him up in the air and we think either his head or a box of frozen food landed on the roof of a soft top damaging it.   Greedy piggy dead cunt.

I'm not saying I won't review this, but you make it difficult to approach. You seem OK for a haphazard moon-tune, but split it up and ditch the dross; if you were Tina and I were Ike, I'd slap you left, slap you right, and we'd have Nut Bush City Limits, not nutty shite painful anal.

Guest N/A
48 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm not saying I won't review this, but you make it difficult to approach. You seem OK for a haphazard moon-tune, but split it up and ditch the dross; if you were Tina and I were Ike, I'd slap you left, slap you right, and we'd have Nut Bush City Limits, not nutty shite painful anal.

That means I'd be the talented millionaire... And you would be the forgotten dead cunt mate.

• 2 years later...
Guest Bill Stickers
On 5/6/2016 at 12:09 AM, Monumental cunt said:

This doesn't sound like the day to day employment of property tycoon and business mogul?

Guest Lady Penelope
On 5/6/2016 at 1:11 AM, Monumental cunt said:

That means I'd be the talented millionaire... And you would be the forgotten dead cunt mate.

One are your thoughts about strapping six footers who wear flip flops! Also what do you think about strapping six foot men who wear flip flops?