CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The British Soap Awards.

Guest deebom

Guest deebom

Just caught the tale end of and ad for the British soap awards.

Best Soap

Best actor

And best something or other, I've forgotten already. Probably hairstyle or something.

Soaps are utter drivel. Badly written, badly acted and beaming misery and despair into millions of households every fucking night of the week. Drip drip drip.

I cuss everyone I know for letting their children watch this shit. Fair enough, if you're a fuckwitted pea brained adult and you want to subject yourself to this crap, but dont let children watch it. It's akin to child abuse.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, deebom said:

Best Soap

Best actor

And best something or other, I've forgotten already.

Soaps are utter drivel. Badly written, badly acted and beaming misery and despair into millions of households every fucking night of the week. Drip drip drip.

I cuss everyone I know for letting their children watch this shit. Fair enough, if you're a fuckwitted pea brained adult and you want to subject yourself to this crap, but dont let children watch it. It's akin to child abuse.

As the house of lords is a retirement home for failed politicians who are no longer in full command of their lying capability, the soap operas are a retirement home for failed and mediocre actors just before they completely lose it to don an admirals uniform to sell insurance.

Soaps are in existence to keep the sheep population compliant and occupied, not to provide any form of entertainment. Trouble is that they are getting stronger and longer as the population becomes more and more dense. 

Guest deebom
23 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I used to like Daz but find Fairy is more me now !

Is that some sort of tacit admission of something?

Guest Bill Stickers
24 minutes ago, Manky said:

Mrs Manky watches them as nauseum but at least it gives me the chance to finish my degree in Bitch nuns on heat

You need to divorce her and for good measure suffocate her with one of those see through plastic bags.

Guest luke swarm
30 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You need to divorce her and for good measure suffocate her with one of those see through plastic bags.

I would say one of those black bin liners would be more advisable, reduces ones own suffering you understand.

1 hour ago, deebom said:

Best Soap

Best actor

And best something or other, I've forgotten already. Probably hairstyle or something.

You think that's bad, db, Lenny Henry is receiving a BAFTA tonight for 'services to television'. Other attendees include Peter Kay, Idris Elba, Hugh Bonneville and Miranda Fucking Hart.

If ever an event should be blown to kingdom cunt by ISIS, the BAFTA's is it. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

You think that's bad, db, Lenny Henry is receiving a BAFTA tonight for 'services to television'. Other attendees include Peter Kay, Idris Elba, Hugh Bonneville and Miranda Fucking Hart.

The rotting corpse of Jade Goody has a better claim for an award for "services to television". At least she made me laugh once, when she died.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Bill, that's ridiculously spiteful, and terrible legal advice- if one is sleeves rolled up for a bit of murder, why expose oneself and ones dear wife to a harrowing and expensive civil court procedure. The criminal court is by comparison a fucking bargain - quids in- top barristers on it for free! Much better than an acrimonious divorce by a long shot. Sure, there's about 9 years to do in gaol being bummed by some tattooed hippo, but that's probably better than having to listen to and chuck muck up Mankys Rottweiler of a wife for an equivalent period.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
21 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The rotting corpse of Jade Goody has a better claim for an award for "services to television". At least she made me laugh once, when she died.

I'm glad she's dead.

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Lenny Henry is receiving a BAFTA tonight for 'services to television'.

Maybe it's because he's not on there so much these days. He'll be up for a Knighthood when he completely fucks off.

Nothing to with him being bla......forget it.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He has one hasn't he?

Has he? I don't know Gyps. That's how much interest I take in the boring prick.

Guest deebom
10 hours ago, Bubbles said:

If ever an event should be blown to kingdom cunt by ISIS, the BAFTA's is it. 

This cunting shite is on now...

14 minutes ago, deebom said:

This cunting shite is on now...

Fuck that shit, it doesn't get any airtime in my place.

Hopefully when I'm browsing the news tomorrow my ISIS wish will have come true.

Although I'd settle for a disgruntled waiter gunning the luvvy cunts down. 

Guest N/A
11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

More like Omo!

24 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

A pint of this worked wonders for Marc Almond by all accounts.

latest?cb=20130729233338

Bubbles won a drinking competition with Marc almond once !

Guest Wizardsleeve
23 hours ago, luke swarm said:

As the house of lords is a retirement home for failed politicians who are no longer in full command of their lying capability, the soap operas are a retirement home for failed and mediocre actors just before they completely lose it to don an admirals uniform to sell insurance.

Soaps are in existence to keep the sheep population compliant and occupied, not to provide any form of entertainment. Trouble is that they are getting stronger and longer as the population becomes more and more dense. 

Most of these untalented, worthless cunts are already peddling Tenas so they can afford the fare to Dignitas when their time is up.  They are much better selling their nappies than they could have ever dreamed in their actual acting career.