CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

TV Program Warning Cunts

Witheredscrote

49 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Withers, you fucking toad. I've been hearing nasty rumours that you've turned Vichy and have been collaborating with Admin. What has poor old Quincy ever done to you?

I haven't got a clue what Tweedledum & Tweedledee are on about , I never involve anybody in authority in any matter, even when that authority wears a dago hat , preferring to sort things out myself. I will do what others on here should do , totally ignore the Pokémon Card characters.

18 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I haven't got a clue what Tweedledum & Tweedledee are on about , I never involve anybody in authority in any matter, even when that a authority wears a dago hat , preferring to sort things out myself. I will do what others on here should do , totally ignore the Pokémon Card characters.

I'll reserve judgement until Quincy has sobered up.

Whilst I've got you, how did you manage to find a picture of Mrs. Manky to use as your avatar?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Withers, you fucking toad. I've been hearing nasty rumours that you've turned Vichy and have been collaborating with Admin. What has poor old Quincy ever done to you?

I'm afraid it is not so much a rumour as a big fuck-off concrete  fact. The dirty, slithering, sneaking fucking grass only went and grassed me right up the arse dry and right into clink, all because I innocently stated a certain obvious fact, namely that he is a type of "ist" that begins with an "r", if memory serves me correctly. I'm sure Admin will confirm this and totally back me up here. Withers, you turn my stomach with your faggot tactics, and everyone wishes you were dead.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'll reserve judgement until Quincy has sobered up.

Whilst I've got you, how did you manage to find a picture of Mrs. Manky to use as your avatar?

I'm sober now, it was a sunny day and we were tanking wine all afternoon in the garden. However, sober or no, a grass is still a fucking grass, and you can't trust a dirty fucking grass so ignore these protestations of innocence, they are absolute bollocks, and he is a slippery cunt. I hear Ding is now his boyfriend, and they are under offer on a horrid gay fuck-den in gayest Paree, where they'll suck each other's ballbags and plot further grassing shenanigans. I feel sick.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Your posts should come with a tedious warning

"Unfortunately that the news my favourite program". This cunt really has a way with words, Jesusfuckingchrist, what a thick cunt. Ding, you write like a mandarin-English translation program. Graceless fucking potato. 

26 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm afraid it is not so much a rumour as a big fuck-off concrete  fact. The dirty, slithering, sneaking fucking grass only went and grassed me right up the arse dry and right into clink, all because I innocently stated a certain obvious fact, namely that he is a type of "ist" that begins with an "r", if memory serves me correctly. I'm sure Admin will confirm this and totally back me up here. Withers, you turn my stomach with your faggot tactics, and everyone wishes you were dead.

I'm fucking absolutely disgusted. 

Why, Withers? Why? 

2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Quincy you cunt bag, how can anyone be accused of grassing when admin reads all post, and I would consider myself far greater bigot that scotes, I hate eveyone.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Quincy you cunt bag, how can anyone be accused of grassing when admin reads all post, and I would consider myself far greater bigot that scotes, I hate eveyone.

We hate you too Eddie. As for withers, the important thing is that he grassed in his heart with deliberate malicious intent, the despicable rat cunt. 

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Can someone tell me what all this "grassing" is about?

That would be grassing though wouldn't it? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
30 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ask the blubbering coward, withers. 

2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

We hate you too Eddie. As for withers, the important thing is that he grassed in his heart with deliberate malicious intent, the despicable rat cunt. 

Thanks cock, as a prejudice cunt I feed on hate, your efforts are much appreciated.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
25 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Thanks cock, as a prejudice cunt I feed on hate, your efforts are much appreciated.

No prob babes x

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ask Decs...oh no.. he complained to Admin that a Mod was bullying him.

Guest deebom
On 08/05/2016 at 5:33 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

I was always responsible when I got drunk. I always made sure I passed out in front gardens. I didn't want to put drivers through the trauma of knocking me down as I staggered along.

This happened to my mates mum. She died two weeks later.

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Ask Decs...oh no.. he complained to Admin that a Mod was bullying him.

I wouldn't stick your big old spam head above the parapet if I were you, Ding. It's not been forgotten how you are the biggest, rule quoting, mod brown nosing, disgusting snitch on here. I doubt we will see Withers for a while, so as the resident supergrass the flak will be coming your way. What kind of sad cunt reaches middle age and goes tittle tattling on a piss taking website? I bet you're in the neighbourhood watch as well. 

You fucking disgust me.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I wouldn't stick your big old spam head above the parapet if I were you, Ding. It's not been forgotten how you are the biggest, rule quoting, mod brown nosing, disgusting snitch on here. I doubt we will see Withers for a while, so as the resident supergrass the flak will be coming your way. What kind of sad cunt reaches middle age and goes tittle tattling on a piss taking website? I bet you're in the neighbourhood watch as well. 

You fucking disgust me.

Ding disgusts me even more- so much so,  I've just vomited. The original serpent in this Eden of ours. Now that that fucking sneak coward cunt Withers has flounced off in a effeminate, hormonal huff, Ding season is officially open again. The smart arse was thinking he was off Scot free, but we have a better memory than that. I don't think we will be seeing Withers again after he was so shamefully exposed and outed, it's a very real & pleasant possibility that he will ge back home, get horribly smashed and suck on his shotgun.