CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

TV Program Warning Cunts

Witheredscrote

As usual the fucking BBC are leaders in this field. Just before a program starts on British tv , even after the 9.00pm watershed, on comes the cunt to tell you that the following program  contains scenes of a sexual nature , violence , mild violence , offensive language , mildly offensive language , flashing lights , white people etc etc. Fuck off you cunts , just warn me that there are scenes of faggots kissing , gingers , Welsh people eating , Nicola Sturgeon laughing. There are no warnings of this nature on French tv , this morning there was a medical program and scenes of a doctor working on a very hairy growler !  Has Roops been over here ?

17 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Please bet responsibly, please drink responsibly. Who are these cunts kidding.

I don't  need any cunt to tell me how to drink . I have always placed my glass on the bar before falling down , AND I always fall away from fellow drinkers . You can't get more responsible than that Edders

1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

As usual the fucking BBC are leaders in this field. Just before a program starts on British tv , even after the 9.00pm watershed, on comes the cunt to tell you that the following program  contains scenes of a sexual nature , violence , mild violence , offensive language , mildly offensive language , flashing lights , white people etc etc. Fuck off you cunts , just warn me that there are scenes of faggots kissing , gingers , Welsh people eating , Nicola Sturgeon laughing. There are no warnings of this nature on French tv , this morning there was a medical program and scenes of a doctor working on a very hairy growler !  Has Roops been over here ?

Pile of shit. 

These 'warnings' you're crying about are because we live in a very litigious society where cunts will quite happily scream blue murder should a dopey cunt let their kiddy cunts watch something that offends/frightens/causes them to have a Spacker fit. No longer can some cry-baby cunt pen a strongly worded letter to Points of View to vent their outrage.  These days there are far too many TV lawyers just waiting for their next case so TV companies can't be fucked with the ball-ache. 

Now fuck off with pretending to know what happens on UK TV and get back to watching repeats of Manimal on Canal+. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Pile of shit. 

These 'warnings' you're crying about are because we live in a very litigious society where cunts will quite happily scream blue murder should a dopey cunt let their kiddy cunts watch something that offends/frightens/causes them to have a Spacker fit. No longer can some cry-baby cunt pen a strongly worded letter to Points of View to vent their outrage.  These days there are far too many TV lawyers just waiting for their next case so TV companies can't be fucked with the ball-ache. 

Now fuck off with pretending to know what happens on UK TV and get back to watching repeats of Manimal on Canal+. 

Bubbles, what the fuck have you done to your avatar? 

And our testicularly challenged french friend is quite right on this one. I'm sick of hearing all this warning bollocks as well. 

6 minutes ago, scotty said:

Bubbles, what the fuck have you done to your avatar? 

And our testicularly challenged french friend is quite right on this one. I'm sick of hearing all this warning bollocks as well. 

You preferred Jeremy Kyle? 

It's not so much the subject matter of the nom I guess, it's just that Withers is a cunt, Scotty, a dirty French one at that. And a grass. 

In fact, I stand by my original judgment. Who gives a fuck about these warnings? It means there won't be hours of TV coverage and pages of newspaper columns dedicated to how deplorable our society has become due to someone flashing their tits at 8.30pm. 

1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

I don't  need any cunt to tell me how to drink . I have always placed my glass on the bar before falling down , AND I always fall away from fellow drinkers . You can't get more responsible than that Edders

I was always responsible when I got drunk. I always made sure I passed out in front gardens. I didn't want to put drivers through the trauma of knocking me down as I staggered along.

30 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

You preferred Jeremy Kyle? 

It's not so much the subject matter of the nom I guess, it's just that Withers is a cunt, Scotty, a dirty French one at that. And a grass. 

In fact, I stand by my original judgment. Who gives a fuck about these warnings? It means there won't be hours of TV coverage and pages of newspaper columns dedicated to how deplorable our society has become due to someone flashing their tits at 8.30pm. 

I agree. I never flash my tits until at least 10pm.

Guest Manky

Evidently, Oxford law students get warnings if the detail in a case study may be traumatic 

And we are fighting ISIS.

We'll come second.

Guest DingTheRioja

If it doesn't have sex, violence and drug abuse, it isn't worth watching...

..unfortunately that the News my favourite program....

Guest N/A

WARNING this nom is not suitably interesting enough, it contains mild adult humour and actually stays on topic until Roger Irrelevant makes a comment about Bubbles avatar being shit.

48 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

WARNING this nom is not suitably interesting enough, it contains mild adult humour and actually stays on topic until Roger Irrelevant makes a comment about Bubbles avatar being shit.

Wibble. 

Is that a crow on your arm, inspector?  Allow me to defeather it for you. Thrib thrib. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Boring, tedious drivel.  

Been done several times now, Scrotes. 

16 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Withers, you fucking toad. I've been hearing nasty rumours that you've turned Vichy and have been collaborating with Admin. What has poor old Quincy ever done to you?