CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Govt EU Referendum Leaflet

Mrs Roops

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Google's ad network have been studying Rick for years now. They say it's been their hardest challenge yet trying to serve targeted advertising to someone who doesn't possess a personality. 

How long did it take you to come up with that gem and was it worth the effort? Only you can decide I guess.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Roops, you have name dropped me at least five times in this car crash of a nom.

Although you are quite clearly obsessed with me and have been wanting my attention all night, I haven't really got much to add to what's already been said. If it's not clear by now what everyone thinks of you, it never will be.

Decimus, you have name dropped me at least five times in this car crash of a nom.

Although you are quite clearly obsessed with me and have been wanting my attention all night, I haven't really got much to add to what's already been said. If it's not clear by now what everyone thinks of you, it never will be.

Love Mike D and Ding  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Frank said:

Snatch you make life worth living. 

Now you've done it Snatch, you've convinced frank to continue wasting oxygen. Shameful cunt!

18 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Cf1qrzeXEAE3MUD.jpg

Apparently this leaflet has been delivered to our house today together with other unwanted mailshots. One would expect that an HM Govt document would present an objective and balanced assessment of the choices facing the Great British electorate. In fact, its a glossy bundle full of specious spin and a skewered presentation of statistics resembling a REMAIN campaign advert, the £9 million cost of which has been charged to the taxpayer.

Getting back on message with this story......this leaflet is a brilliant ruse by the government to actually increase the OUT vote.   One, who the fuck listens to anything the govn say, two who the fuck listens to anything the govn say and three, I'm not listening. Was previously undecided but now I'm definitely unsure as the wether I want OUT or if I actually want to use the Royal Navy to tug the island 200 miles further out into the Atlantic so I can't smell those corrupt garlic crunching sausage licking cunts anymore.  It's a maybe.

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, Admin said:

Decimus, you have name dropped me at least five times in this car crash of a nom.

Love Mike D and Ding  

and here he is....jumping to the defence of the fair maiden as predicted......Rick showed up earlier and made what was for him a spirited defence as well.

How very noble and heart warming to see chivalry is alive and well.

Not at all, just highlighting how the obsession some members have with others is not one sided. I thought you wouldn't respond to the administrator of a yank run site? Got that one wrong, didn't you? You believed what you were told by someone else, took it as fact and put it in copy. Naive, misled sheep. 

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Admin said:

Not at all, just highlighting how the obsession some members have with others is not one sided. I thought you wouldn't respond to the administrator of a yank run site? Got that one wrong, didn't you? You believed what you were told by someone else, took it as fact and put it in copy. Naive, misled sheep. 

I am truly flattered that you take the time to read the shite that I churn out here Admin. That's me all over though, obsessed with other members and led like a lamb to the slaughter by stronger personalities......if only I could have an iron will and determined nature like yourself who always resists the urge to take sides eh. I mean its obvious that you are impartial and above all that...right.

Baaaa   

16 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I am truly flattered that you take the time to read the shite that I churn out here Admin. That's me all over though, obsessed with other members and led like a lamb to the slaughter by stronger personalities......if only I could have an iron will and determined nature like yourself who always resists the urge to take sides eh. I mean its obvious that you are impartial and above all that...right.

Baaaa   

Fuck me, luke.. make us laugh you slow drip. 

21 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

All this talk of easily led sheep has got bubbles spurting cum everywhere like a faulty fire hydrant. 

Hydrant? You thick yank-like unfunny cunt. Idiot.

No wonder you're struggling to move out of rented property and still use public transport. 

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

No wonder you're struggling to move out of rented property and still use public transport. 

What is the English term? I did feel a bit like a burger munching cunt when I was writing it.

2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Bill knows his shit, bubble. There's no humour in a faulty fire 'extinguisher'. This place is an education. 

10 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

What is the English term? I did feel a bit like a burger munching cunt when I was writing it.

Fuck knows. I don't think they exist. 

Frank says it's 'extinguisher', but I think he's ill. Hopefully it's something terminal. 

Guest Bill Stickers
20 minutes ago, Frank said:

Bill knows his shit, bubble. There's no humour in a faulty fire 'extinguisher'. This place is an education. 

Please Frank, stay off my side.

4 hours ago, luke swarm said:

and here he is....jumping to the defence of the fair maiden as predicted......Rick showed up earlier and made what was for him a spirited defence as well.

How very noble and heart warming to see chivalry is alive and well.

I'm not sure where you get that from, I've said very little on this thread other than when for no apparent reason you chose to name drop me. For the record I'm not of the Brexit persuasion myself but I do agree the pamphlet is crap. How they can justify spending £9 million of  our money on something that says so little I don't know, other than because they can.

I've been convinced since this vote was announced that there was only one way it could possibly go, and that it was purely a political manoeuvre. But given what I've heard lately from the people who are actually going to vote, I'm not so sure that the politicos aren't in for a nasty shock. 

2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Fuck knows. I don't think they exist. 

Frank says it's 'extinguisher', but I think he's ill. Hopefully it's something terminal. 

Taking the context into account, there's a case, albeit a thin one, for "spigot" being le mot juste. (Or should that be le mot propre - fuck, now I'm going to obsess about that tenuous distinction all afternoon.)

24 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Taking the context into account, there's a case, albeit a thin one, for "spigot" being le mot juste. (Or should that be le mot propre - fuck, now I'm going to obsess about that tenuous distinction all afternoon.)

I have nothing against your right leg, Mr Spigot. The trouble is, neither do you. 

Guest Snatch
15 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Now you've done it Snatch, you've convinced frank to continue wasting oxygen. Shameful cunt!

My apologies Sleeve. I was hoping the prick would end it all but alas,I was wrong.

Anyway,back on topic,in or out the EU doesn't really bother me to be honest. No-one can say for sure what will happen if the UK does leave. As Judge says,it's a case of suck it and see.

Cameron was scraping the Project Fear barrel when he inferred that WW III could ensue if Britain left the EU. Presumably he was relying on briefing notes by the same author who prompted Obama in suggesting that US serviceman didn't die for a fractured Europe in WW II, oblivious to the fact that British servicemen and civilians also lost their lives preventing the creation of another form of European superstate.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Bubbles said:

The English term is still hydrant, you prickless wonder, they just don't look the same.  A bit like you and the rest of the human race.

Guest luke swarm
54 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

The English term is still hydrant, you prickless wonder, they just don't look the same.  A bit like you and the rest of the human race.

please stay on topic please Ding...this is the Roops superiority thread not nonsense about street furniture you fucking colossal spacker.