CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wickes Kitchens

Bubba C

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Indeed. Likewise sex dolls will become so realistic that there will no longer be any demand for clearly past it old slappers to expose themselves on the internet.

...even your "insults" are by rote :lol:, better let your mini-me take command.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ooer, colour me destroyed! :rolleyes:

Roops,,,if you carry on at this rate then there will be no one else for you to vanquish with your superior cunting Kung fu skills..........already you have so many trophys and severed heads on your mantelpiece that it is liable to dislodge with the weight.

Only Snatch seems to be immune to your Voodoo and firepower.....the rest of us have been Rooperised and cunted good.....have a care will you.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My kitchen is huge. Its so big it has a kitchen in the kitchen.

Thats only because you crashed your caravan into a restuarant...

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I quite liked his bin.

Shut up woman, get back on topic.

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Roops,,,if you carry on at this rate then there will be no one else for you to vanquish with your superior cunting Kung fu skills..........already you have so many trophys and severed heads on your mantelpiece that it is liable to dislodge with the weight.

Only Snatch seems to be immune to your Voodoo and firepower.....the rest of us have been Rooperised and cunted good.....have a care will you.

Noted. The lad is certainly resilient for sure. Ignorance is bliss. As you know, I live for scoring points and chalking up victories on anonymous websites. I have a cunning plan to enhancing the boy's cognitive awareness. I've posted L-Dopa tablets in a Smartie tube for him. He'll see the error of his ways, albeit temporarily.

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Noted. The lad is certainly resilient for sure. Ignorance is bliss. As you know, I live for scoring points and chalking up victories on anonymous websites. I have a cunning plan to enhancing the boy's cognitive awareness. I've posted L-Dopa tablets in a Smartie tube for him. He'll see the error of his ways, albeit temporarily.

I thought you were supposed to be highly intelligent. Your not showing it much with these stupid childlike comments. Try showing us how grown up you are.

17 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I thought you were supposed to be highly intelligent. Your not showing it much with these stupid childlike comments. Try showing us how grown up you are.

Well no hamster barbs from me Snatch, nor requests to kill yourself. Will that do for a start?

Guest Snatch
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Well no hamster barbs from me Snatch, nor requests to kill yourself. Will that do for a start?

Carry on like that and you might just show us the way.

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm on a mission from God, if only he would give me more likes....its a punishment for being too sarky.

If you can turn water into decent beer it would be a great start to new beginning. As for likes,don't worry yourself too much.

Guest Manky
11 hours ago, Punkape said:

You eat things from Kebab shops ?

How disgusting. You don't know where the owners have been.

I do know Abdul worked away since  September 2001. On a Cuban oil rig called HMS Guantanamo or something like that.

He showed me a photograph of him wearing his orange immersion suit in a shark cage. Or something.

7 minutes ago, Manky said:

I do know Abdul worked away since  September 2001. On a Cuban oil rig called HMS Guantanamo or something like that.

He showed me a photograph of him wearing his orange immersion suit in a shark cage. Or something.

Manky, you are aware that this Punkape fellow is incapable of any kind of independent response to our posts?

Beyond a very specific set of subroutines, he can only answer yes/no/can I suck your cock?

Guest Manky
8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Manky, you are aware that this Punkape fellow is incapable of any kind of independent response to our posts?

Beyond a very specific set of subroutines, he can only answer yes/no/can I suck your cock?

He might ask you about cock sucking.

With me he talks freely about his work on Canal Street. He told me he earned 80 pounds 50p there one night. When I asked him who had given him 50p, he told me all of them.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Which hand does he wipe his arse with ? (No paper required)

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 10 May 2016 at 4:06 PM, Decimus said:

A feeble response with the obligatory emoji.

Past it in both mind and body it would seem.

How come the Emoji thread was off-lined? I don't think it was suggested anyone was any kind of pervert. It seemed to be going pretty well and generating a chuckle, till cold water was poured on it. And where is the Withers? Poor display of grit from him, he burst like a bag of crisps under low to medium pressure. I must say I am surprised, I was sure he had more spunk in his belly than that.

Guest luke swarm
46 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

How come the Emoji thread was off-lined? I don't think it was suggested anyone was any kind of pervert. It seemed to be going pretty well and generating a chuckle, till cold water was poured on it. And where is the Withers? Poor display of grit from him, he burst like a bag of crisps under low to medium pressure. I must say I am surprised, I was sure he had more spunk in his belly than that.

I fear that it may have antagonised the wrong people......sounds like someone may have put in a complaint. 

2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It's a fucking disgrace is what it is. I can only assume that admin's hat has fallen off and he's got a bad case of sun stroke, because it didn't break any of his precious rules. There's a dirty stench of pies and gravy surrounding this, which leads me to the conclusion that Ding's been up to his old grassing tricks again.

On 10/05/2016 at 8:40 AM, Cuntybaws said:

Wickes kitchens have their place for the family on a budget with a more, shall we say, bijou residence. You know, the sort of place where there's no room to site a decent side-by-side fridge freezer with an ice maker. I believe they also do a budget bathroom range, so the sort of customer who lives in a tenement with shared bathroom facilities can always go the whole hog and actually install a toilet in the kitchen to avoid having to shit in an oversized bin when caught short after drinking a crate of £10 a bottle rosé.

Leave gyppo out of this. 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's a fucking disgrace is what it is. I can only assume that admin's hat has fallen off and he's got a bad case of sun stroke, because it didn't break any of his precious rules. There's a dirty stench of pies and gravy surrounding this, which leads me to the conclusion that Ding's been up to his old grassing tricks again.

If you blinked you'd have missed the brief flash of red in the user list shortly after 11pm last night, apparently coincident with the mystery disappearance of the thread. It was PK rather than Admin, though.