CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kwik Fit Tyre centres

Guest N/A

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Is she a he?   Pen are you packing lunch between your legs or are you like Blubber a splitarse woman?

To quote the great Biffa Bacon, "It's a big fuckin' heemasex!"

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You are cirencester way,  maybe stroud.   But actually we all know you work at GC HQ in Cheltenham and are fake Cotswolds.   Iam dangerously close with this and so I will utter no more. 

Either that, or you fit exhausted on Honda Civics in Swindon.

i wager the latter.

Of course you do. It must grate then that a Welsh exhaust fitter forensically dissected your fantasy nonsense before sweeping the pieces into the gutter. You don't need to answer that as I see my two previous comments went straight over your head.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tanusha 'Kayo Kyrano said:

For someone who claims to come from Gloucestershire and to know the area you seem to walk around with your eyes firmly closed. I would suggest that you walk along this "dry" stretch of the canal above Wallbridge at Stroud. don't bother walking on the towpath .. walk on this "mostly dry" section. I have no obsession with Crewe Station nor trains and as a Bsc with "two degrees" you should surely have some knowledge of intersex conditions. Obviously things like this do excite you in some way so perhaps you should borrow a few Chicks with Dicks mags off wizz and go back into your bedroom and knock a few off .. just don't forget the tissue paper. Don't worry about going blind as you must be blind already to have this conviction that the Cotswolds Canals lack water.

Oh dear, I seem to have gotten you all rattled and lashing out like the toothless flid you are? 

Home truths are never nice to hear and for you especially, pretending to be an old bat and all. I've never claimed to be anything I'm not and I'm sure neither have most of the other punters here save a few obvious idiots. 

You seem to need to mention me in every comment you make just like your train twitching pal burt did with Eric before his telling off. I'm happy that you're fuming and flinging shit around your box room.

Go back to posting links to the bbc website again. That is until punters call you out for being a boring sad fucker and you get all embarrassed and stop for a while. Try and get some fresh air in this lovely weather instead of wasting your life here, if you can leave your house that is.

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Oh dear, I seem to have gotten you all rattled and lashing out like the toothless flid you are? 

Home truths are never nice to hear and for you especially, pretending to be an old bat and all. I've never claimed to be anything I'm not and I'm sure neither have most of the other punters here save a few obvious idiots. 

You seem to need to mention me in every comment you make just like your train twitching pal burt did with Eric before his telling off. I'm happy that you're fuming and flinging shit around your box room.

Go back to posting links to the bbc website again. That is until punters call you out for being a boring sad fucker and you get all embarrassed and stop for a while. Try and get some fresh air in this lovely weather instead of wasting your life here, if you can leave your house that is.

A tad harsh, Stubbers old bean.

Guest Bill Stickers
12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've never claimed to be anything I'm not and I'm sure neither have most of the other punters here save a few obvious idiots. 

What about the time you claimed to have authored nonexistent scientific papers?

The only paper you’ve ever authored is shitty, piles juice covered 1 ply bog roll.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

A tad harsh, Stubbers old bean.

Leave poor Stubbers alone  ..  that is part of his next dissertion .. it is entitled "UNDERSTANDING IRONY".

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You are cirencester way,  maybe stroud.   But actually we all know you work at GC HQ in Cheltenham and are fake Cotswolds.   Iam dangerously close with this and so I will utter no more. 

Either that, or you fit exhausted on Honda Civics in Swindon.

i wager the latter.

Yer fukkin hilarious MC baby 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You've had worse from me at the height of "Stupid fucking wanker" gate. I'm keen to relive those days but not till later, I must do some work and I'm cricketing tonight.

Go fuck yourself

Well up your fucking game then.

2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

What about the time you claimed to have authored nonexistent scientific papers?

The only paper you’ve ever authored is shitty, piles juice covered 1 ply bog roll.

The claim of my academic work is not exaggerated but if you expect me to tell you my ID you really are grasping at straws. You'll just have to keep reading old copies of Journal of Ecology. 2005 onwards is a good place to start.  

Never mind that shite anyway- how the fuck have you and your mates managed to be bested by a fuckwit like mong C of late? The clique is creaking....

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

To quote the great Biffa Bacon, "It's a big fuckin' heemasex!"

I don't look at it very often but "hot bacon roll".

23 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The claim of my academic work is not exaggerated but if you expect me to tell you my ID you really are grasping at straws. You'll just have to keep reading old copies of Journal of Ecology. 2005 onwards is a good place to start.  

I strongly suspect that the only shit you've ever had published is in the readers stories section of Attitude magazine.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
48 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You've had worse from me at the height of "Stupid fucking wanker" gate. I'm keen to relive those days but not till later, I must do some work and I'm cricketing tonight.

Go fuck yourself

When you see Mark or Anna just say that the fat cow from Cheshire gives her regards and might be coming to the Stroud Valleys to do some glowworm hunting next week.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never mind that shite anyway- how the fuck have you and your mates managed to be bested by a fuckwit like mong C of late? The clique is creaking....

Stubby as a former ally of yours,your going very Jazzesque at the mention of historic texts/David bowie books,and I'm starting to worry that you might either not be what you seem,have been digging for rocks so much that that your brain resembles a hard rock like form,or you've been hanging out at scope a bit to much.

Mong C will be dealt with once he starts setting a pair and answers my call.

Fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Of course you do. It must grate then that a Welsh exhaust fitter forensically dissected your fantasy nonsense before sweeping the pieces into the gutter. You don't need to answer that as I see my two previous comments went straight over your head.

Something you should know is that more than likely if Mon's has a car he will own something like a Rover 75, a 2003 Focus estate or one of those "Rover" Montego estates that were sold off by the RAF in 1996. Indeed I can imagine him as "Montego Man".  Even if wealthy his sort are always too tight fisted to buy a BMW or Audi.

3 minutes ago, Tanusha 'Kayo Kyrano said:

Something you should know is that more than likely if Mon's has a car he will own something like a Rover 75, a 2003 Focus estate or one of those "Rover" Montego estates that were sold off by the RAF in 1996. Indeed I can imagine him as "Montego Man".  Even if wealthy his sort are always too tight fisted to buy a BMW or Audi.

I have a bin lorry,it goes a whopping 50 when you put you're foot to the ground,I stand at the back while some other cunt drives,it smells of shit.

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I find that one far less irritating than 'up your game', which is mostly used by the one cunt on here who has never even had a fucking game.

Bleach,wood stripper, it's like cunt corner poker except everyone loses.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Snowy the grate. said:

I have a bin lorry,it goes a whopping 50 when you put you're foot to the ground,I stand at the back while some other cunt drives,it smells of shit.

Sounds like the locals put Pens bedsit on wheels, and you were tasked with the removal.  

17 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Roops, you are so mistaken. You dissected  shit all.  I will gladly prove the error of your ways if you choose to be eternally  disappointed by a picture of my car, house and a note on the window showing my wage slip and the words fuck off you welsh cunt written in large black felt tip pen.  Destroyed...I think the word would be.   I wouldn’t want to do that to you.... just yet.     I’m like a kitten playing with a Tampax.  I think it’s a mouse but ultimately I will lose interest, piss on it and bury it in my cat litter.   That’s what’s going to happen to you when I reveal....ITS THE TRUTH.

You can sense it is.  When I step out of my rascist, bigoted, persona, you can see glimpses of the real me behind the chap playing cunt on here.  It’s just for fun to fill in time, like most others on here.  For fucks sake it is a web site called Cunts Corner. Lol.

you are clearly a bright girl, unfortunately life dealt you a shit hand being welsh. So you have no possible way of earning vast sums of money.  English people simply wont allow it.  However, don’t you think a chap who is English living in a nice part of the country could be earning a few bob.    Iam not bragging, just defending my position.   If you challenge on here you will get a firm reply.  This is it.

Now do you want to continue with our little amusing game and topic or do you want smashing out of the fucking stadium?