CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kwik Fit Tyre centres

Guest N/A

16 minutes ago, Ape said:

He’s out looking for an RS5 parked outside Cotswold mansions, with a badly photoshopped Aldi payslip.

I’d wager that the Aldi payslip is the only possession that belongs to him, in any ‘evidence’ he may be willing to provide. 

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hard to get enthusiastic about watching a game where both teams pre match instructions seem to have been, "try not to win."

It’s coming home Eric. 

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Schlock & Awe idiocy from Monumental "I'm not bragging" Cunt...

Silly boy, now look at wot you done - you've boxed yourself into a corner. I suppose the giveaway is that your threats of destruction and all-round Armageddon comes with the standard escape clause, "not just yet". The reality of impotent and empty threats is apparent if you don't immediately follow through, so c'mon big boy, "smash me out of the stadium" or forever be known as the forum bitch.

Ok...you’ve all found me out.  Iam actually 18 live at home with my mother, I never knew my dad, my brother was knifed and killed in the playground when he was 5, my sister was gang raped by Asians and Iam black.

how do you want to play out this golden moment Roops? Pistols at noon tomorrow?  

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Rashford... Jesus wept. 

Wow....an area we agree on Bill....He’s fucking useless just like Dec, he couldn’t score in a Thai brasshouse.

54 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Will the honourable MC please withdraw, for the integrity of the house.

Nah, nah and thrice nah. The Right Honorable Gentleman for what ever Immigrant overrun rotten borough of London you live in, is premature, just like his ejaculations.

I choose the cloche moment.  It will be soon and it will be a discrete somber affair for Roops.  I will suggest she wears formal dinner dress, takes a decant of port from the left, and a single shot from a revolver.  It’s the only honorable way for her to bow out of this little side show.   Demanded by the Right Honorable Gentlemen and ladies of this house.  Not myself.    I merely wish to delay sufficiently to draw everyone in so I can destroy as many of you as possible.    Only Ape remains outside the fray at this time, he fears the truth, and I actually respect him for being wiser than I gave him credit.  Whereas you lot will be subject to the biggest cunting in history on here and will be totally discredited.  

Decimus is off to the cooler anyway so won’t be around for the cunting.  Most distasteful personal comments involving family members not here to defend themselves.    Very dishonorable.

no doubt the clique will turn a blind eye and we will ALL be found to be correct about its very real existence.  We are all equal, but some are more equal than others.  Cunt

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Removed

Reported again but of course Roops is in the clique.  It’s like 1950s Arkansas and she is the fat bent Sherrif and you the Governor.   Ironically Iam the Black guy !!!

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Show me your fucking house.

Alllllllllll in gooooooooooood time.   It’s actually widely agreed it will be a picture of my dark grey Audi RS5, Cotswold house, not showing you mine but those opposite will do, my wage slip with fuck off Roops written on it in pen and maybe even England 0 v 1 Belgium, just to put a date to the picture for forensic purposes.  Will all that do?

Nah fuck it I will turn the camera on my house, let’s be totally bullet proof on this cunt fest.  

Totally discredit the fucking lot of you.

1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

Alllllllllll in gooooooooooood time.   It’s actually widely agreed it will be a picture of my dark grey Audi RS5, Cotswold house, not showing you mine but those opposite will do, my wage slip with fuck off Roops written on it in pen and maybe even England 0 v 1 Belgium, just to put a date to the picture for forensic purposes.  Will all that do?

So let me get this straight.

You'll be taking a picture of someone else's house, and of a car that may or may not be yours, plus a wage slip that won't include your name so in no way can be verified as belonging to you?

No, MC. That will not fucking do. 

5 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Nah fuck it I will turn the camera on my house, let’s be totally bullet proof on this cunt fest.  

Totally discredit the fucking lot of you.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

You'll be taking a picture of someone else's house, and of a car that may or may not be yours, plus a wage slip that won't include your name so in no way can be verified as belonging to you?

Forgive my ignorance, chaps, but do self-made millionaires who own companies have wage slips? 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

So, I stand in my house and take a picture of my car on my driveway from inside my house. Ok. I then take a separate picture of my wage slip to show the number on it as being very very high, the wall in my house is coltwold stone in some exposed walls, tastefully done, which proves it’s all on location.

i know you will want to try so so so hard to knock it.  But you will be cunted out of the fucking country. Allllll in good time.

Roops is ebaying  a revolver as we speak.

Just now, Monumental cunt said:

So, I stand in my house and take a picture of my car on my driveway from inside my house. Ok. I then take a separate picture of my wage slip to show the number on it as being very very high, the wall in my house is coltwold stone in some exposed walls, tastefully done, which proves it’s all on location.

i know you will want to try so so so hard to knock it.  But you will be cunted out of the fucking country. Allllll in good time.

Tell you what, how about a little video? Start on the driveway, maybe even whilst in your fancy grey car, then, get out, strut up to the door of your tasteful Cotswold stone mansion, then, after fucking your slope wife, you show us your wage slip? 

All that, one take, no problem. 

Or, maybe you could just film your suicide? It’d get a fuck load more likes than the first video. 

Fucking simpleton. Fuck off.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
4 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fuck off, she's a bird. It's handbags, shoes and Elizabeth Arden products.