CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kate Bush

Neil

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Axe Wound said:

Well nail my foreskin to the floor and kick me bollocks in, all this bitching and faggotry on here is like being back at fucking school. Listening to some pair of retarded kiddy fiddlers in the making whine and hiss like WOMEN about who's got the most fucking Panini football stickers. 

well what's keeping you here then......thanks for stopping by and close the door on your way out, there's a good chap. 

Guest Axe Wound
4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

well what's keeping you here then......thanks for stopping by and close the door on your way out, there's a good chap. 

Go fuck yourself and shut your own fucking door or I'll splinter the thing up and shank you to death with the biggest bits.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

I could be wrong, but I'm sure Proper named Dean Reynolds - bang average snooker player - as being Decimus. PK went as far as apologising for doing so. Nowt to do with me. Despite being revealed as a duplicitous piece of waste, your chum Decs has the nerve to continue haunting this site night and day. Who would have thought that a spineless nobody could have such brass neck?

Ah now, yet here we all are, haunting. I don't recall that mention and he can certainly represent himself. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
24 minutes ago, Axe Wound said:

Go fuck yourself and shut your own fucking door or I'll splinter the thing up and shank you to death with the biggest bits.

Good luck, it's made of iron bars and is in the middle of a moor.

Guest luke swarm
27 minutes ago, Axe Wound said:

Well nail my foreskin to the floor and kick me bollocks in, all this bitching and faggotry on here is like being back at fucking school. Listening to some pair of retarded kiddy fiddlers in the making whine and hiss like WOMEN about who's got the most fucking Panini football stickers. 

So glad that you have given up all that annoying schoolyard stuff. there is great sport to be had here with you as you are so stupendously stupid but its finding the will to continue.....don't think I will bother.

51 minutes ago, Axe Wound said:

Christ, the images....I can't make them leave my mind.

There would have been a time when I would have perhaps paid to witness it...but no more. A life-time of roll-ups, nut cutlets and stem ginger organic flatbreads will have left old Kate's turds resembling yesterday morning's leftover Coco Pops. This immediately renders her outside of my really quite generous and liberal criteria. It's not so much the idea of her hosing out a graceless forearm-thick stream of brown porridge on Lady Gaga's chest, it's the fact that she will be incapable of delivering the requisite fine polished and tapered finish. It's just not cricket. Freddie Flintoff is a cunt.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 26/05/2016 at 9:54 PM, Ollyboro said:

Frank, you fucking cockstain. Can't you see what's happening here? In your desperate attempt to fit in with prick Decimus and his couple of chums, you've totally lost sight of the big picture. They're grooming you, you naive ring sniffer. Yeah, in the short-term they'll give you a like here, quote you there; make you feel important. And you will feel special. But when you find yourself with Dec's cock squeezed up your arse, alongside one of his chums (their name's escape me), just remember who stood beside you during your lowest, most degraded moments. Not me, obviously, but it's the type of thing I might have done had I cared.

I've been trawling the archives tonight, looking to rescind as many likes that I granted to Frank as possible. I've finally stumbled across this fucking shit and realised that it was graced with a "like" from Gyppo.

@camberwell gypsy , Forget all the passive aggressive wheesht shit, I dished that out before I realised you were actively encouraging my detractors. Expect a more proactive form of cunting in future. I want you dead.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I've been trawling the archives tonight, looking to rescind as many likes that I granted to Frank as possible. I've finally stumbled across this fucking shit and realised that it was graced with a "like" from Gyppo.

@camberwell gypsy , Forget all the passive aggressive wheesht shit, I dished that out before I realised you were actively encouraging my detractors. Expect a more proactive form of cunting in future. I want you dead.

Dun dun duuuuuun!!!!!

Will the beautiful Gypsy be scared of this threat? Will she even give a shit?

Will Frank get another bout of cancer? Will anybody give a fuck?

Will Punkape post another shit anti gay nom?

Find out in the next shitty installment of Cunts Corner.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Dun dun duuuuuun!!!!!

Is it in?

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Dun dun duuuuuun!!!!!

Show us your caravan......

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, mothra said:

Have you calmed down after your little dickie fit on here last night? As for your review of Middle Eastern politics; you're an earwig loving twat

Oy vey!