CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kate Bush

Neil

Bbc have just told me the following programme contains this caterwauling cuntstick best moments,strange that the programme lasted for more than 20 seconds  cos if these are the best bits then I hope I never have the opportunity to listen to the worst.Probably the only bush I don't give a shit about,my ears are bleeding

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Bbc have just told me the following programme contains this caterwauling cuntstick best moments,strange that the programme lasted for more than 20 seconds  cos if these are the best bits then I hope I never have the opportunity to listen to the worst.Probably the only bush I don't give a shit about,my ears are bleeding

Neil, your brain is swimming in a little lake of spunk, which goes some way to explain this old bollocks. 

23 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Turn around , bright eyes

Bonnie Tyler, a 40 a day hard drinking gravel chomping ballbag faced Welsh ballbag is not the whimsical, warbling ballbag faced ballbag on a warm day English rose your mistaking her for you fucking disgraceful cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
50 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Bonnie Tyler, a 40 a day hard drinking gravel chomping ballbag faced Welsh ballbag is not the whimsical, warbling ballbag faced ballbag on a warm day English rose your mistaking her for you fucking disgraceful cunt.

Er, ok. Look here, settle down you hormonal imbecile. I did not take her for for anything, but I'd heartily like to take your life.

5 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Er, ok. Look here, settle down you hormonal imbecile. I did not take her for for anything, but I'd heartily like to take your life.

5 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Quincy cock brain....you have let yourself down yet again mistaking Bonnie fat Welsh cunt Tyler with slim attractive alluring Bush. Everyone knows that Tyler utters the word Turn around bright eyes.....whereas Bush mentioned something about Heathcliff in between squeals and moaning like she had a Nigerian filling her arse to the hilt !  

Guest nobgobbler
6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Quincy cock brain....you have let yourself down yet again mistaking Bonnie fat Welsh cunt Tyler with slim attractive alluring Bush. Everyone knows that Tyler utters the word Turn around bright eyes.....whereas Bush mentioned something about Heathcliff in between squeals and moaning like she had a Nigerian filling her arse to the hilt !  

"Every now and then he falls apart."

There was a time (I think it may have been a school afternoon in mid 1978) when I'd have been sunk to the last fucking hair right up Kate Bush's tubes. Every normal teenaged cunt furiously knocked one out to either that poster of her in the pink leotard with her freshly ice-cubed nipples, or that Athena tennis bint, scratching her bare arse, (the ones who didn't, obviously turned out utterly gay, or are to be found on a certain register and beholden to Intervention Orders regarding their proximity to playgrounds). Wouldn't touch the cunt now. She's like fucking Butterball from Hellraiser these days and likely has labia majora like over-cooked Farmfoods Value steaklets that kick out a less than quaint guff of stale pish. Emily Brontë was a cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro
28 minutes ago, Rev said:

There was a time (I think it may have been a school afternoon in mid 1978) when I'd have been sunk to the last fucking hair right up Kate Bush's tubes. Every normal teenaged cunt furiously knocked one out to either that poster of her in the pink leotard with her freshly ice-cubed nipples, or that Athena tennis bint, scratching her bare arse, (the ones who didn't, obviously turned out utterly gay, or are to be found on a certain register and beholden to Intervention Orders regarding their proximity to playgrounds). Wouldn't touch the cunt now. She's like fucking Butterball from Hellraiser these days and likely has labia majora like over-cooked Farmfoods Value steaklets that kick out a less than quaint guff of stale pish. Emily Brontë was a cunt.

Greetings, Rev.

I see what you're saying about the mid-78 Bush model, and I can't deny that had I have been capable of whitewashing a copy of Smash fucking Hits- containing  the fragrant Kate at the time- I definitely would have. (Unfortunately I was a little too young at the time, and the paperboy  had already shot his splodge over my copy anyway).

Having said that, I always suspected that Kate was hairier than a Western Lowland Gorilla's plug hole. I also suspect that even the Reader's Wives' cludges from the era looked like Kojak when compared to Kate's bush.

18 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Greetings, Rev.

I see what you're saying about the mid-78 Bush model, and I can't deny that had I have been capable of whitewashing a copy of Smash fucking Hits- containing  the fragrant Kate at the time- I definitely would have. (Unfortunately I was a little too young at the time, and the paperboy  had already shot his splodge over my copy anyway).

Having said that, I always suspected that Kate was hairier than a Western Lowland Gorilla's plug hole. I also suspect that even the Reader's Wives' cludges from the era looked like Kojak when compared to Kate's bush.

Olly, in future, please could you insert visual prompts into your posts that will indicate the points where we are supposed to laugh.

You boring fucking cunt.

Guest Ollyboro
23 hours ago, Decimus said:

Olly, in future, please could you insert visual prompts into your posts that will indicate the points where we are supposed to laugh.

You boring fucking cunt.

I'm not sure I can be bothered, but fair play to you for having the balls to admit that due to your stupendously dull intellect you need drawings to keep up. A bit of humility suits you. Prick.

2 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

I'm not sure I can be bothered, but fair play to you for having the balls to admit that due to your stupendously dull intellect you need drawings to keep up. A bit of humility suits you. Prick.

Olly, your Dick Emery humour is no longer welcome here. Deal with it by posting never again in this life. 

2 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Olly, it might be easier if you start providing me with a detailed list of all the future posts that you wish to make, accompanied by post it notes that depict chuckling stick men. If you place these above the sentences that I am supposed to find humorous, I'll do the heavy work of editing and inserting the visual prompts for you.

Guest Ollyboro
58 minutes ago, Frank said:

Olly, your Dick Emery humour is no longer welcome here. Deal with it by posting never again in this life. 

Frank, you fucking cockstain. Can't you see what's happening here? In your desperate attempt to fit in with prick Decimus and his couple of chums, you've totally lost sight of the big picture. They're grooming you, you naive ring sniffer. Yeah, in the short-term they'll give you a like here, quote you there; make you feel important. And you will feel special. But when you find yourself with Dec's cock squeezed up your arse, alongside one of his chums (their name's escape me), just remember who stood beside you during your lowest, most degraded moments. Not me, obviously, but it's the type of thing I might have done had I cared.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 5/20/2016 at 6:13 PM, neil298 said:

You would still do her.  

37 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Frank, you fucking cockstain. Can't you see what's happening here? In your desperate attempt to fit in with prick Decimus and his couple of chums, you've totally lost sight of the big picture. They're grooming you, you naive ring sniffer. Yeah, in the short-term they'll give you a like here, quote you there; make you feel important. And you will feel special. But when you find yourself with Dec's cock squeezed up your arse, alongside one of his chums (their name's escape me), just remember who stood beside you during your lowest, most degraded moments. Not me, obviously, but it's the type of thing I might have done had I cared.

Don't be so wet, Olly. We go back a long way and it should go without saying that I'll always look out for you. However, I'd be lying if I said you were once funny. There's quality here now... bill and decs, bubble and quince, roops and luke, all vying for attention. Know your place.