CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Thinking Crossing Abbey Road Makes You Look Cool.

Rick_B

Guest Harry Ballsack
7 hours ago, Punkape said:

Are you Welsh Harry ?

If so fuck off.

If you're not Welsh you can fuck off.

I am indeed Welsh but by no means a purebred, nauseously im half English which makes my gut regurgitate and vomit the contents of my stomach everytime I think of England.

Guest Bill Stickers
35 minutes ago, Harry Ballsack said:

I am indeed Welsh but by no means a purebred, nauseously im half English which makes my gut regurgitate and vomit the contents of my stomach everytime I think of England.

How tragic that you admit to such self loathing. Everyone else on here at least has the common decency to deny they hate themselves. Fuck off.

Guest Harry Ballsack
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

How tragic that you admit to such self loathing. Everyone else on here at least has the common decency to deny they hate themselves. Fuck off.

Die you rampant cunt!

It's not as if I had a choice you filthy tranny.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Harry Ballsack said:

Die you rampant cunt!

It's not as if I had a choice you filthy tranny.

Are you having some kind of episode? Are you on an anxiolytic medication script?

Guest Bill Stickers
11 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Bill, is @Harry Ballsack your Cardiff-dwelling friend who took you out for a curry and a handjob on city road by any chance? You two seem to be getting along swimmingly, let's hope it pans out better than the richy brains debacle. 

No, its not, but you're not far off the money. Harry Ballsack is one of the stupid fat sluggish ugly cunts I saw frequenting the aforementioned curry night club. What a fucking wanker.

8 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

No, its not, but you're not far off the money. Harry Ballsack is one of the stupid fat sluggish ugly cunts I saw frequenting the aforementioned curry night club. What a fucking wanker.

What a truly pathetic specimen he must be.

Did you and Quentin just hire him for the night then? 

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

What a truly pathetic specimen he must be.

Did you and Quentin just hire him for the night then? 

Yes, he's one of those pay by the hour midgets you can hire for peanuts, no self respect whatsoever but he plays the cards he's been dealt in life to the best of his (poor) abilities. We handcuffed him to Quentin and made him traipse round with him for 48 hours, even when he was squeezing out a fiery curry beeriod the next day.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Harry Ballsack said:

Cut yourself in half , post the English half to London to be ground into bonemeal, and have the Welsh half shut its stupid fucking mouth. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I thought Frank lost Ming ages ago... and then she re-appeared counting his Mr Atlas exertions...

..did he dig her up and inject some dodgy drugs?

I doubt he ever put the dirt over her.  Easier to relive precious moments.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
21 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I doubt he ever put the dirt over her.  Easier to relive precious moments.  

Just packed her dirt. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
27 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I see what you did there, good work, Quince!  

Maybe so, all well and good- but but but-

Still no sign of my large mixed kebab from Frank, and fuck all sign of any apology from Withers, yet.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Still no sign of my large mixed kebab from Frank, and fuck all sign of any apology from Withers, yet.

You can probably find them cottaging in a Sainsbury car park.  

Guest DingTheRioja
55 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

The French don't apologise, they collaborate.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
25 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

The French don't apologise, they collaborate.

He could collaborate with the impertinent Frank, and tender me a kebab by way of apology, which would be ok.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

He could collaborate with the impertinent Frank, and tender me a kebab by way of apology, which would be ok.

Not trying to go off-topic, but the best fucking kebabs I've had always seem to be in France....

...could that be connected to the fact that the snail and frog eating cunts will cook anything ?

7 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Not trying to go off-topic, but the best fucking kebabs I've had always seem to be in France....

...could that be connected to the fact that the snail and frog eating cunts will cook anything ?

The best kebab I've ever had was in the Old Quarter of Prague. I wouldn't eat anything the rifle-droppers cook.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

It is because of the multicultural situation they enjoy so dearly. Kebabs in Germany are fucking outstanding, because of all the darling Turks.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Rev said:

The best kebab I've ever had was in the Old Quarter of Prague. I wouldn't eat anything the rifle-droppers cook.

They weren't French really, France just happened to be their country of residence in between Jihads....

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It is because of the multicultural situation they enjoy so dearly. Kebabs in Germany are fucking outstanding, because of all the darling Turks.

Never tried kebabs in Germany, but there's a pizza place on the Rhine somewhere that beats most I had in Italy... guess he forgot to change sides back in the 40's...