CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nicola Klebb-Sturgeon

Earl of Punkape

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

FFS you big Gay grassing bear. There's no denying that you're a total cunt Ding but even you must have the intellect to out - cunt Punkape

*whoosh*

Hence the speech marks.

Stupid fucking cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

*whoosh*

Hence the speech marks.

Stupid fucking cunt.

I can see you utilised quotation marks around the text but because you didn't finish the parenthetical citation with the requisite punctuation marks such as a period, comma or semi colon you haven't made yourself clear.

Berk.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I can see you utilised quotation marks around the text but because you didn't finish the parenthetical citation with the requisite punctuation marks such as a period, comma or semi colon you haven't made yourself clear.

Berk.

No further punctuation required.

You, however, require further punching.

• 2 months later...
Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 23/05/2016 at 8:36 AM, Punkape said:

This Scottish harridan bears an uncanny resemblance to Rosa Klebb of the poisoned tipped shoe in From Russia with Love. There are also striking similarities with Irma Bunt, the wife of Blofeld from On Her Majesty's Secret Service.

All 3 of these red haired gargoyles are short with dumpy figures, feline eyes and have jail wardress demeanours. All 3 had/have tyranny as their master or modus operandii

I'd rather shag Ape's wife than any of these 3.

Would you

Guest Couldn't give a shit
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

She looks like a fucking marionette with all that slap on, and brexit is the only thing she is ever likely to get hard...

23G8tgI.jpg

Apparently, in political circles she's known as gnash er because she bit an ex boyfriend's cock after finding out he was shagging another bird. 

To be honest I think this fucking trog should be tried for treason then hung drawn and quartered like her hero William Wallace. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Punkape said:

I suggest you get permission yourself for that type of degenerate activity.....

Fuck off.

Permission? From the council or something? Let me refer you to the entirety of your content here - absolutely bummer centric, you dirty little queer cunt.

Before you fuck off, tell me, are there seagulls flapping all around your house? For some reason, they have been conditioned to expect a free meal of rancid fish. We're all aware of Pavlov's dogs.... now we have X's Seagulls. They smell an hellish piscine stink, they salivate and lick their beaks.

Now. Fuck off. 

Daily, I thank the Lord that Sturgeon and Salmond are part of the 99.5% of humanity that isn't English.

Then I curse him because he doesn't throw enough lightning bolts or plagues of froggy things at gay golfers (fantasy branch)

13 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Apparently, in political circles she's known as gnash er because she bit an ex boyfriend's cock after finding out he was shagging another bird....

Sounds like your average Scottish political hatchet job. Now that Mrs May has made noises about the UK leaving the Single Market it'll be interesting to see if Mrs Sturgeon follows through with her threats of another independence referendum.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Sounds like your average Scottish political hatchet job. Now that Mrs May has made noises about the UK leaving the Single Market it'll be interesting to see if Mrs Sturgeon follows through with her threats of another independence referendum.

So essentially the story behind the "gnasher" name is a load of cock?

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

She can't - she doesn't have the authority, legal or (controversial!) moral, given she was on the losing side in the 2 referendums that are germane to this whole issue.

As has (relentlessly) pointed out, she should actually be getting on with improving the lot of her people, using the very extensive powers devolved to the Scottish Parliament, rather than banging on about her single-platform obsession

Guest 'eavensabove
6 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

She can't - she doesn't have the authority, legal or (controversial!) moral, given she was on the losing side in the 2 referendums that are germane to this whole issue.

As has (relentlessly) pointed out, she should actually be getting on with improving the lot of her people, using the very extensive powers devolved to the Scottish Parliament, rather than banging on about her single-platform obsession

Here here. Fuck-wags like her wont take NO for a answer. They simply plod on and on inside their own blinkered world in the hope that sooner or later someone will listen.

I don't give her much hope and neither should the Scots.