CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Buy 1 get 1 free,3 for the price of 2 cunts

Neil

When the fuck are the government going to practice what they fucking preach and stop this cunt fest of a tactic?.I purchased a sarnie and drink recently and was told "£4.05 please but if you buy a packet if crisps that will be £3.00 Inc the crisps?!,

No wonder fat cunts are getting fatter when all they see are financial benefits to buying and eating foods that they don't even fucking need.Cameron bleats on about looking after yourself to un burden the health service and lead a healthy life when all the cunts want is for you to die early so you don't become a drain on the health service.Put a fucking body scanner at the entrance to the cake/fizzy drink/sugar aisles and if said fat cunts register too high then direct them through the door marked 'fat,weak thick as shit cunts here' and lead them through to the bark stripping machine to shed their unwanted fucking bellies.Why the fuck should I have to pay a tax on sugar when I can moderate my intake yet these cunt ox bloaty fuck sticks just keep getting bigger and bigger?.All fat cunts are cunts inc Mrs N.

Guest Bill Stickers

Poor Neil, 7 hours in and nobody wants to comment on his nomination.

Stick to what your good at Neil - being a disgusting, greasy pervert, nothing more, nothing less.

6 minutes ago, Manky said:

So you stand outside Gregg's, dick in hand, worrying about lard-arsed BMI and think that is normal behaviour.

Famines notwithstanding, you never see a fat cunt in Ethiopia, and that's because there are a fuckload of apex predators there that can't believe their luck when they chance upon something soft which is too big to run away or fit down a burrow. What our inner cities need is less KFCs and more fucking lions.

15 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Poor Neil, 7 hours in and nobody wants to comment on his nomination.

Stick to what your good at Neil - being a disgusting, greasy pervert, nothing more, nothing less.

Unlike you billy boy I don't crave recognition especially from the membership of a site called cunts corner,Why are you so pissed off anyway?,has Decs refused to let you  felch him this afternoon and you're feeling a bit hungry?.If you're going to cunt me off especially in a private message then up you're fucking game you smeggy fucker

Guest Manky
7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Famines notwithstanding, you never see a fat cunt in Ethiopia, and that's because there are a fuckload of apex predators there that can't believe their luck when they chance upon something soft which is too big to run away or fit down a burrow. What our inner cities need is less KFCs and more fucking lions.

You wouldn't be fat if you had to run 25 miles each time you wanted to fill the kettle. That's 4 hours for a Masai warrior or 2 if he wears Adidas trainers with go-faster stripes.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Would this be a regular 240v kettle as if he's running 25 miles just for the water to fill the thing, how fucking long is his extension lead?

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, neil298 said:

Unlike you billy boy I don't crave recognition especially from the membership of a site called cunts corner,Why are you so pissed off anyway?,has Decs refused to let you  felch him this afternoon and you're feeling a bit hungry?.If you're going to cunt me off especially in a private message then up you're fucking game you smeggy fucker

Thanks for your feedback Neil. You seem to have become slightly more literate than when you first turned up here, smashing on the keyboard like some kind of lobotomised oaf, so perhaps I'll cut you some slack.

Guest luke swarm

here in the midlands we have recently had an explosion in the cheap, fatty and nasty food outlet sector.

There is the latest one called Poundbakery, I visited one yesterday and was amazed at the cheapness.....2 meat pies, 2 pasties, 2 sausage rolls.....all £1

There is another hot on the heels of Poundbakery that is imaginatively called EATFORLESS.....they do a baguette, chips and a can of pop for £1,75

Another called simply EAT....a breakfast baguette which contains egg, bacon, and sausage for £1,50

I tried the Poundbakery as I was recovering from a bout with the ale and whisky chasers whilst being dragged around Wolverhampton by Mrs Swarm on her search for a new set of straightening tongs.......I had something called a cheeseburger pasty, a burger made of mechanically recovered meat, topped by a slice of plastic cheese substitute with a dollop of vinegary ketchup (that's catsup Sleeve) all wrapped up in a heavy stodgy pastry, served lukewarm. It tasted....well not without interest but I would not try it again.

Guest nobgobbler
56 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

here in the midlands we have recently had an explosion in the cheap, fatty and nasty food outlet sector.

There is the latest one called Poundbakery, I visited one yesterday and was amazed at the cheapness.....2 meat pies, 2 pasties, 2 sausage rolls.....all £1

There is another hot on the heels of Poundbakery that is imaginatively called EATFORLESS.....they do a baguette, chips and a can of pop for £1,75

Another called simply EAT....a breakfast baguette which contains egg, bacon, and sausage for £1,50

I tried the Poundbakery as I was recovering from a bout with the ale and whisky chasers whilst being dragged around Wolverhampton by Mrs Swarm on her search for a new set of straightening tongs.......I had something called a cheeseburger pasty, a burger made of mechanically recovered meat, topped by a slice of plastic cheese substitute with a dollop of vinegary ketchup (that's catsup Sleeve) all wrapped up in a heavy stodgy pastry, served lukewarm. It tasted....well not without interest but I would not try it again.

It sounds like the other side of the sugar tax coin in an attempt to solve the problem of the underpaid masses who are all too keen to yell that they can't afford to buy food. So they make this slop affordable and pass it off as something which is actually edible. Well done Dave you massive cunt, I hope all that rich food you shove down your gob at taxpayers expense gives you gout in your testicles and your cock drops off. 

10 hours ago, neil298 said:

When the fuck are the government going to practice what they fucking preach and stop this cunt fest of a tactic?.I purchased a sarnie and drink recently and was told "£4.05 please but if you buy a packet if crisps that will be £3.00 Inc the crisps?!,

No wonder fat cunts are getting fatter when all they see are financial benefits to buying and eating foods that they don't even fucking need.Cameron bleats on about looking after yourself to un burden the health service and lead a healthy life when all the cunts want is for you to die early so you don't become a drain on the health service.Put a fucking body scanner at the entrance to the cake/fizzy drink/sugar aisles and if said fat cunts register too high then direct them through the door marked 'fat,weak thick as shit cunts here' and lead them through to the bark stripping machine to shed their unwanted fucking bellies.Why the fuck should I have to pay a tax on sugar when I can moderate my intake yet these cunt ox bloaty fuck sticks just keep getting bigger and bigger?.All fat cunts are cunts inc Mrs N.

This is none of your business.

Concentrate on trans-gender issues.

3 hours ago, Manky said:

You wouldn't be fat if you had to run 25 miles each time you wanted to fill the kettle. That's 4 hours for a Masai warrior or 2 if he wears Adidas trainers with go-faster stripes.

Why dont they just go and live near the water? That's what gypsies did. Not fucking rocket science is it?

12 hours ago, neil298 said:

You thick stupid sod. If you shop in chav shops you'll get treated like an underclass pleb.

Why then complain about it ?

Stupid sod.

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You thick stupid sod. If you shop in chav shops you'll get treated like an underclass pleb.

Why then complain about it ?

Stupid sod.

You seem quite angry tonight Punky - what's up? Was your Clubcard statement not all you hoped it would be?

Guest DingTheRioja
53 minutes ago, Ape said:

You seem quite angry tonight Punky - what's up? Was your Clubcard statement not all you hoped it would be?

I think they addressed it to the "Large Walkers Multipack Crisp Box Under Viaduct A" instead of the "Medium Sized Valued Crisp Box Under Viaduct C"..

3 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

It sounds like the other side of the sugar tax coin in an attempt to solve the problem of the underpaid masses who are all too keen to yell that they can't afford to buy food. So they make this slop affordable and pass it off as something which is actually edible. Well done Dave you massive cunt, I hope all that rich food you shove down your gob at taxpayers expense gives you gout in your testicles and your cock drops off. 

Its medically impossible I'm afraid, to get gout in your testicles. Which is a shame. Just goes to show that God isn't a female.

Guest nobgobbler
11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Its medically impossible I'm afraid, to get gout in your testicles. Which is a shame. Just goes to show that God isn't a female.

There's still a chance he might trip and fall onto a bark stripper though?

Wasn't there a punk band in the '70s who had a song called "Sit on My Face, Stevie Nicks"? Maybe 40 years ago, I'd have let her, but not now. She's had just about every cock in North America sunk up her tubes and likely has a cunt like Fingal's Cave nowadays.