CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Leicester fans moaning about Vardy going to Arsenal

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt

Welcome and fuck off,get a fucking avatar pdq and then take your spazzy walk down to the nearest hardware store and buy 2 litres of paraquet and very quickly drink yourself to death,knob jockey

• Like 1

Fmwac, I read about your remarkable start to life, a cheesy bit of yeast dropped off a punters helmet on to your mother's period soaked mattress. The damp humid conditions mutated the union into the brain dead spaza now stinking up the place with posts on football. Your still far better than MC though.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

We have a saying on this site "Football's for irons". You should do well to heed this. 

At the risk of being a pedantic cunt, the saying actually goes "football is for poofs and irons."  Please note the adjustment and get yourself sorted, Gyps!  

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Season ticket holder at City,  watch England home and away and even Iam not remotely interested in this !

Fuck me, how boring. 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
9 hours ago, Eddie said:

Fmwac, I read about your remarkable start to life, a cheesy bit of yeast dropped off a punters helmet on to your mother's period soaked mattress. The damp humid conditions mutated the union into the brain dead spaza now stinking up the place with posts on football. Your still far better than MC though.

It was public domain, thanks for looking me up. Thankfully the cunts dead now, she didn't deserve to live after what she spawned. 

ill post about England soon. Cunts. 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
10 hours ago, neil298 said:

Welcome and fuck off,get a fucking avatar pdq and then take your spazzy walk down to the nearest hardware store and buy 2 litres of paraquet and very quickly drink yourself to death,knob jockey

Guest Bill Stickers
10 hours ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

Fuck! I stand corrected. I thought you were a proper cunt, but you undone me there! 

Im going to like your post in appreciation, and will add that I like your style.

I can see certain personalities coming though now, it's quite fun. 

Do you always commentate on your own activities like some kind of autistic idiot? 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Do you always commentate on your own activities like some kind of autistic idiot? 

Yes, yes I do. 

Are your posts always this boring?

11 hours ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

I have a saying that goes "you're a cunt" 

It would be super smashing if you would heed this. 

You don't have to, but I have a cap, and it seems to fit your head perfectly. 

I would like to see your heed super smashed in with a brick, if only for scientific purposes to see how much fluid your head is holding. 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
5 minutes ago, scotty said:

Comedy gold. 

Do fuck off and drink some bleach, there's a good girl. 

Thanks, have a like for calling me a girl.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
6 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I would like to see your heed super smashed in with a brick, if only for scientific purposes to see how much fluid your head is holding. 

There not a lot in there, it's a bit like the posters on this forum, all fucked up and rattling around some hell hole with fuck all to do all day. 

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

At the risk of being a pedantic cunt, the saying actually goes "football is for poofs and irons."  Please note the adjustment and get yourself sorted, Gyps!  

At the risk of being an even more pedantic cunt, the difference between 'poofs' and 'irons' is.....?

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
3 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

At the risk of being an even more pedantic cunt, the difference between 'poofs' and 'irons' is.....?

There isn't a difference. All West Ham fans are butt fuckers. 

11 hours ago, neil298 said:

Sorry to disappoint you but they stopped making Paraquet 20 years ago. Why not suggest something else, and pdq.

13 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Sorry to disappoint you but they stopped making Paraquet 20 years ago. Why not suggest something else, and pdq.

I have some he can borrow,re pdq,it means pretty damn quick but having now sobered up you are quite entitled to cunt me off for that one.havn't heard that fucker since the yuppies were in town.Getting back to silly bollocks,is he dead yet?

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

There not a lot in there, it's a bit like the posters on this forum, all fucked up and rattling around some hell hole with fuck all to do all day. 

And what will sir be doing with his busy day today? Pissing the skid marks off the inside off his bedsit toilet bowl perhaps? 

Guest Snatch

Another fucking post about some football cunt that no-ones interested in. So what if this homo has gone to another club that probably have bigger cocks to suck. 

Not a good start Fuckyouthickcunt.

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Poof is an iron isn't it? It's like saying "football's for poofs and poofs".

Exactly!

It's like someone talking about 'PIN Numbers'. It's repetition. It's recapitulation. It's reiterating. It's a restatement. It's Raining Men - who may or may not be irons, we neither know nor care.