CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Marketing Cunts

Bubba C

Guest DingTheRioja
On 07/06/2016 at 9:24 PM, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

Ding I think? He will explain the system and how it works.

im stage 1 . 

Wasn't me, I only commented on Stage 1 being your edukashunal level...

On 07/06/2016 at 9:23 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

I inherited them off my mum. She had a trial for Castleford. Or she was on trial in Castleford can't remember which. And my grandmother used to wrestle farm labourers for cash when the caravan pitched up in villages. But I'm all woman.

Saw a rather, er, strong looking woman today, in full cycling lycra, a proper bike on the back of the car not some posing shit... back of her top said "sticks and stones may break my bones, but rugby just excites me"...

Now, she was a bit, er, too much for me, the right shape, just a lot more of it than normal.. but fucking hell you'd die having fun being thrown all over that bedroom by her... MPs would pay fucking fortune!!!

18 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Wasn't me, I only commented on Stage 1 being your edukashunal level...

Saw a rather, er, strong looking woman today, in full cycling lycra, a proper bike on the back of the car not some posing shit... back of her top said "sticks and stones may break my bones, but rugby just excites me"...

Now, she was a bit, er, too much for me, the right shape, just a lot more of it than normal.. but fucking hell you'd die having fun being thrown all over that bedroom by her... MPs would pay fucking fortune!!!

Not all the time they don't.....well so I'm told.

Guest Ambrose
23 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Sometimes you have to keep the "chimp in the cage" and other marketing wank sayings.   Isn't marketing the departure lounge in any business, where useless cunts go just before they get fucked off.    I've just been promoted to head up our marketing department !  What a cunt.

I´d stay away from that one if I were You. The last time you had to wear a suit, you were handed down a two and a half year driving ban.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 6 June 2016 at 3:47 PM, Bubbles said:

Having received a proposal today from an 'executive' marketing company about doing a project, it is apparent that marketing is a job for slimy, thick cunts.

Their brainwave, I shit you not, was a networking event with a twist - thinking outside the box and all that bollocks. 

The novel idea that they proposed? Having the networking event on a plane. Un-fucking-believable.

Stupid fucking time-wasting, uneducated, qualified-to-do-fuck-all, greasy, fucking cunts. 

I have marketing cunts just one rung higher than estate agents and traffic wardens on the ladder of shittest jobs to have and cunts who do them. 

Fuck off, I'm sort of an estate agent

On 8 June 2016 at 6:56 AM, Bubbles said:

Fuck knows, mc, I don't work in marketing. And don't get me started on shitty marketing talk either, they are cunty words, spoken by cunty cunts.

If you did want to spitball marketing jargon we could take the chatter offline so that moving forward we can see the bigger picture. Fucking cunts.

And why do marketing folk all look like complete cunts too? Blokes tend to be shit bearded, skinny-suit wearing gimps and the birds are all peroxide blonde stick insects who are dead behind the eyes.

Don't forget that marketing cunts suits are those made from shiny material, they are permanent tanned even in January, they play off a 4 handicap at wanko golf and they always drive a Lexus or Merc C class.   I had a cunt tell me "it's time for the grown ups to pick up the kids". Meaning he was closing the deal...... I almost threw him out the window.   Fucking hate marketing cunts more than the French police and the filthy Russians.

written in France on marketing week watching foote in euros, fucking the dead eyed blonde bitch who is dead behind the eyes.   Can't all be bad !

Guest DingTheRioja
On 12/06/2016 at 9:34 AM, Monumental cunt said:

Don't forget that marketing cunts suits are those made from shiny material, they are permanent tanned even in January, they play off a 4 handicap at wanko golf and they always drive a Lexus or Merc C class.   I had a cunt tell me "it's time for the grown ups to pick up the kids". Meaning he was closing the deal...... I almost threw him out the window.   Fucking hate marketing cunts more than the French police and the filthy Russians.

written in France on marketing week watching foote in euros, fucking the dead eyed blonde bitch who is dead behind the eyes.   Can't all be bad !

That looks more like an Operation Yewtree job to me?