CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BHS Enquiry

Witheredscrote

So the poor old British taxpayer is funding yet another fucking useless enquiry into the collapse of BHS. 11,000 jobs lost.  Looking at the two principal cunts in this crime, Slur Philip Green and Dominic Chappell makes for a severe case of the shits. What a couple of sleazy greedy cunts. What's the betting they will walk away from this richer, but they have had to endure a hard grilling from the committee. Load of arse.  Any suggestions about meting out REAL punishment for these two. Lots of vivid imagination and gore please, I need a wank and it helps.

Guest Manky

They are part of the grown-ups club, pissing in the same pot. Now if the cunts were shot in the face by a basic rate taxpayer, that would be true justice.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Come the 23rd June these homeland issues will be our problems to cunt and not for a half arsed Euro-French fucker to nom. In other words Scrote, kindly fuck off and blockade some ferry ports or something to stop those dirty Somalians getting over here.

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Come the 23rd June these homeland issues will be our problems to cunt and not for a half arsed Euro-French fucker to nom. In other words Scrote, kindly fuck off and blockade some ferry ports or something to stop those dirty Somalians getting over here.

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

At least there is a half hearted effort by the French at the moment. You leave and there will be no effort at all to stop them. The authorities at the French ports will be herding them on with electric cattle prods, and a vive to that.

1 minute ago, Jiggerycock said:

Did you catch the coverage of the enquiry yesterday?

A bigger backstabbing, conniving, Machiavellian bunch you'd be hard pressed to find this side of the Chelsea FC dressing room (yes, yes 'Football is for Irons'. Bore off! The analogy works a treat!)

Yes I looked at the coverage yesterday. I repeat Jiggers, these cunts will 'walk'

Guest Couldn't give a shit
5 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

At least there is a half hearted effort by the French at the moment. You leave and there will be no effort at all to stop them. The authorities at the French ports will be herding them on with electric cattle prods, and a vive to that.

Sounds rather similar to how the authorities at French railway stations assisted the SS in herding Jews onto cattle trucks during WWII. Not much has changed, the French still suck German cock.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Hasn't one of them got a yacht? It's very easy to 'fall' overboard off one of them. Ask the instant coffee millionaire Robert Maxwell. Oh sorry you can't 

Poor old Captain Bob, went overboard 'by accident'. His last words were 'Handrails at B&Q  £ 1-99 metre......shit'

Guest luke swarm

I think Philip Green has suffered enough, for gods sake they have threatened to take away his Knighthood......that will show the bounder.  

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Punkape said:

He never had anything to do with coffee.

sorry didn't know he strictly was a tea drinker....thanks for correcting Pinky

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Punkape said:

Really nasty cunts don't offer to give back 80 million.

its worse than that...The BHS pension fund is 500 million in deficit........the amount taken out of the company by Greene....that's right 500 Million..........a leading captain of industry and an inspiration to us all.

8 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

So the poor old British taxpayer is funding yet another fucking useless enquiry into the collapse of BHS. 11,000 jobs lost.  Looking at the two principal cunts in this crime, Slur Philip Green and Dominic Chappell makes for a severe case of the shits. What a couple of sleazy greedy cunts. What's the betting they will walk away from this richer, but they have had to endure a hard grilling from the committee. Load of arse.  Any suggestions about meting out REAL punishment for these two. Lots of vivid imagination and gore please, I need a wank and it helps.

Domonic Chapell went to Millfield so he can't be all bad.

I think there has just been a misunderstanding here.

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

its worse than that...The BHS pension fund is 500 million in deficit........the amount taken out of the company by Greene....that's right 500 Million..........a leading captain of industry and an inspiration to us all.

He didn't take it out of the pension fund.

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

One from the THE JELLY SHYSTER GALLERY all right.

7 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

no of course not,,,its just a coincidence then

Greene has not been at BHS for years.

The BT pension fund has well over a billion deficit at the moment. Funding requirements, actuarial requirement and poor equity and bond returns have screwed up loads of funds at the moment.

I suppose all former and current directors of such companies should be arrested then Herr Swarm ?

Poor research.Almost as bad as your  "Stay" arguments.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Punkape said:

The BT pension fund has well over a billion deficit at the moment. Funding requirements, actuarial requirement and poor equity and bond returns have screwed up loads of funds at the moment.

I suppose all former and current directors of such companies should be arrested then Herr Swarm ?

Funnily enough Greene put the money he embezzled out of BHS straight into a holding company owned entirely by his wife...obviously this is because he loves her so much...I believe she is a citizen of Monaco so that money cannot be retrieved by any authority in the UK.

Then he sold the company for £1 to a known serial bankrupt who had no retail experience...akin to crashing the company into a cliff ...are you sure you want to defend this chap Pinky...seems like a bit of a shark to me....having said that you would probably like to caddy for him.  

Guest DingTheRioja
33 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I think Philip Green has suffered enough, for gods sake they have threatened to take away his Knighthood......that will show the bounder.  

It's probably the only thing that would actually hurt the cunt.

25 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Really nasty cunts don't offer to give back 80 million.

If I'd took a few hundred million, I guess giving back 80 mill wouldn't really affect the lifestyle now would it?

5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Most of them, yes.  They all take massive fucking bonus' even when the companies nose-dive into the shit, Joe Bloggs worker loses his job and isn't allowed to claim for 6 months... Fat cunt hasn't stopped laughing by the end of 6 months.

4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Funding requirements, actuarial requirement and poor equity and bond returns have screwed up loads of funds at the moment.

All factors, true. And schemes are administered by an independent Board of Trustees, so on the face of it nothing to do with Green at all. However, Green is the one who took "contributions holidays" and then capped inflows to £10m per annum despite the scheme running a £300m deficit. 

Guest luke swarm
12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

He didn't take money out of the scheme.

By bringing Maxwell into the equation Swarm was implying that Greene had nicked it.Which he hadn't.

Greene is undoubtedly a cunt but so is Swarm.

you just want to caddy for him......I would say that he is just the sort of cunt who is denying you membership of the golf club you covet so much.