CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Button Fly Jeans

The Beast

Guest Ollyboro
5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't wear them. 

Allow me to make the obvious joke.

Why?  Because if he leaves them on the washing line, it'll be easier for you to nick 

Guest Ollyboro
27 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're sick, gormless, constipated cretin.

Anyway, Spunkburp, enough about the characteristics that you look for on the dating sites you frequent, what do you think about  me?

4 hours ago, The Beast said:

Are you any person of note to offer a welcome, or are you seeking help with your mental problems?

Both. 

Friendly word of advice, change your avatar.

Not so much because it's completely shit, but at a quick glance it looks like ding's, snd you do not want to be tarred with the same remedial brush as that gormless cunt. 

8 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Both. 

Not so much because it's completely shit, but at a quick glance it looks like ding's, snd you do not want to be tarred with the same remedial brush as that gormless cunt. 

Appreciated. The learning disabilities look must be in vogue.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
6 hours ago, The Beast said:

Thanks, but I don't want your sloppy seconds.

I am afraid that its too late for that Yeastie.......those excuses your wife was telling you about her pelvic floor exercises not having any effect are not true. 

Guest luke swarm
Just now, The Beast said:

Why do you make an unnecessary comment like this?

Look up,,,thats right... right to the top of the page,,,do you see the title of this site.......I think you may have stumbled onto the wrong site friend.....Analfuckedgaytwats is back the way you came.....welcome to cunts corner.  

6 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Look up,,,thats right... right to the top of the page,,,do you see the title of this site.......I think you may have stumbled onto the wrong site friend.....Analfuckedgaytwats is back the way you came.....welcome to cunts corner.  

I can read alright. I think your response shows you have suppressed mental health issues you need to explore.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I can read alright. I think your response shows you have suppressed mental health issues you need to explore.

they're not suppressed.

48 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Look up,,,thats right... right to the top of the page,,,do you see the title of this site............welcome to cunts corner.  

.....which does not extend to making sexual references against fellow punters' family and relatives, aside from that, I echo Luke's welcome to The Corner.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Both. 

You should change your avatar you cretinous, retarded deviant.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Ollyboro said:
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Never nicked a washing line

Pegs?

He's got you there... sell 'em, nick 'em, sell 'em again... GENIUS!

Guest deebom
5 hours ago, Ambrose said:

I don´t like zips, everthings packed up so tightly. It´s very uncomfortable and takes ages to decompress.

You obviously need a faster processor and more RAM you thick cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

.....which does not extend to making sexual references against fellow punters' family and relatives, aside from that, I echo Luke's welcome to The Corner.

What will poor Bubbles and his little band of halfwits do for witty retorts and on the fly insults?  You've literally tied their hands, Mrs R!  

Guest luke swarm
37 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

What will poor Bubbles and his little band of halfwits do for witty retorts and on the fly insults?  You've literally tied their hands, Mrs R!  

Its a little bit early into Mrs Roops tenure to be already trying to ingratiate yourself Sleeve.....still you may need her support over the course of time I suppose. Poor little crybaby Sleeve. 

Guest luke swarm
10 hours ago, Punkape said:

Swarm is a self-appointed leader of the Cuntscorner muppet posse.

He's as thick as pigshit and spouts drivel.

Ignore the cunt.

Well done Pinky...you have scored a like off Sleeve......Sunday today, the golf clubs will be buzzing so the gents toilets are going to get a battering...busy day for you I expect.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, The Beast said:

I am upper middle class, welcome to the forum :)

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You simpering, fawning , apple polishing cunt. Absolutely disgusting.  You need a spell in the cooler .