CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest Bill Stickers
40 minutes ago, Frank said:

What a shame the two of you are too proud to offer a simple apology. You've got 5 minutes. 

You put me in a tough spot Frank. You know we both have reputations to uphold. Unlike the wizardsleeves and apes of this world, we are somebody. Our names are always up in lights on the big board. I can't be seen to grovel to you and vice versa. I offered you a diplomatic olive branch and you spurned me.

48 minutes ago, Frank said:

What a shame the two of you are too proud to offer a simple apology. You've got 5 minutes. 

Any backing down at this stage would have grave consequences.

Sleeve would start puffing out his moobs and start giving it the bigun, ding would renew his multi-quoting bollocks and even withers might rear his goose-fucking head again. 

Now stop stalling you big fucking drama queen. 

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Any backing down at this stage would have grave consequences.

Sleeve would start puffing out his moobs and start giving it the bigun, ding would renew his multi-quoting bollocks and even withers might rear his goose-fucking head again. 

Now stop stalling you big fucking drama queen. 

He has fuck all. He doesn't even have something shit.

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You put me in a tough spot Frank. You know we both have reputations to uphold. Unlike the wizardsleeves and apes of this world, we are somebody. Our names are always up in lights on the big board. I can't be seen to grovel to you and vice versa. I offered you a diplomatic olive branch and you spurned me.

Bill, our relationship is built on trust, and that trust comes naturally to me when it's obvious I'm dealing with a fellow tortured soul.

The now abandoned 'I Am a Mole' video not only highlighted the extraordinary thickness of boy Snatch, but more importantly, included random Spanish waiters and passers-by holding up makeshift placards with 'I no like Wiz'. A masterpiece gone to waste. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 minutes ago, Frank said:

Bill, our relationship is built on trust, and that trust comes naturally to me when it's obvious I'm dealing with a fellow tortured soul.

The now abandoned 'I Am a Mole' video not only highlighted the extraordinary thickness of boy Snatch, but more importantly, included random Spanish waiters and passers-by holding up makeshift placards with 'I no like Wiz'. A masterpiece gone to waste. 

Best never mention it again.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Where do I go from here, quince?

It is an Inuit tradition, when those who have walked the ice too many seasons, becoming a burden (and probably a bore) to the rest of the group, begin to slow down, and make a cunt of things, trip over seals, break harpoons, make shit snowballs and so on, these noble folk had the decency to wrap themselves in a traditional death-blanket and plod solemnly out into the icy night, never the fuck to be seen again.

Guest Snatch
19 hours ago, Frank said:

You fucking lightweight Frank. Is it more the fact that you don't want to show yourself once again what a total mong you really are?

And if you do get round to making this video,please,no white jeans.

Poof.

Guest Bill Stickers
20 minutes ago, Snatch said:

You fucking lightweight Frank. Is it more the fact that you don't want to show yourself once again what a total mong you really are?

And if you do get round to making this video,please,no white jeans.

Poof.

You're playing a dangerous game you little twerp. A good video from Frank could spell an abrupt end to your mediocre Corner career.

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

You're playing a dangerous game you little twerp. A good video from Frank could spell an abrupt end to your mediocre Corner career.

Shut up Bill you grovelling heap of shit. Kiss Franks arse all you like but one day he'll turn on you.

Guest Bill Stickers
18 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Shut up Bill you grovelling heap of shit. Kiss Franks arse all you like but one day he'll turn on you.

He certainly will. That's why I'm doing everything to enjoy my moment in the sun. Toodle pip! 

40 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Knowing when to stop is the hallmark of a great artist, snatch. On this occasion, it simply wasn't good enough.

The subject is poor, but I will eventually come for you. 

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Knowing when to stop is the hallmark of a great artist, snatch. On this occasion, it simply wasn't good enough.

The subject is poor, but I will eventually come for you. 

Your a shadow of your former self Franky.

How the mighty have fallen.

2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Your a shadow of your former self Franky.

How the mighty have fallen.

Snatch, post your own frank video, swimming cap on with a bit of concealer to blend in, white skinny jeans (rolled up queer boy style), make sure you strap down your cock as frank has no bulge, and if you have any musical talent do not let that show in anyway. Maybe a Elmer fudd ditty about rabbits?

Guest Snatch
9 hours ago, Eddie said:

Snatch, post your own frank video, swimming cap on with a bit of concealer to blend in, white skinny jeans (rolled up queer boy style), make sure you strap down your cock as frank has no bulge, and if you have any musical talent do not let that show in anyway. Maybe a Elmer fudd ditty about rabbits?

It sounds like a good idea but unfortunately Eddie I don't have the time as I have more important things to do,like having a life outside the house.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 19/06/2016 at 10:28 PM, Frank said:

Where do I go from here, quince?

I hear Canada has just voted to legalise euthanasia... well, it'll make a change from Switzerland....

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

It sounds like a good idea but unfortunately Eddie I don't have the time as I have more important things to do,like having a life outside the house.

..or having a dump

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I hear Canada has just voted to legalise euthanasia... well, it'll make a change from Switzerland....

..or having a dump

......or getting balls deep in holes on my imaginary golf course