CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gay nightclub shootings

Earl of Punkape

7 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I'm surprised it hasn't happened before too, but until the time arrives when the US gun nutters realise that everyone being armed to the teeth is a bad idea, i.e. probably never, these things will happen.

On the other hand enjoying a night out clubbing in the way you choose whilst doing no harm to anyone does not equate to "ever more archaic displays of poofery" does it?

:rolleyes:

It does in Rhymney.

• Like 2

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Punkape said:

Knob-jockeys are themselves leading immoral,dangerous and corrupting lifestyles. They then "celebrate" it.

It's no suprise they were targeted by an extremist nutter.

You're an extremist nutter. Maybe some day you'll get a knock on the door...... Who's there? Oh, hi, it's a hand grebade with no pin, generously heaped with dog shite.

7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You're an extremist nutter. Maybe some day you'll get a knock on the door...... Who's there? Oh, hi, it's a hand grebade with no pin, generously heaped with dog shite.

No I'm not.

You have been corrupted by a "BBC" moralisation which is totally at odds with normal Christian principles.

So fuck off.

In addition you most probably keep gerbils for nefarious purposes.

Didn't expect The Corner to be here this morning.

Like some giant CERN experiment gone wrong, I thought it might have consumed itself in the confusion generated by the mindless slaughter of, after Gingers, CC'ers favourite victim group - only to realise it was perpetrated by one of the joybringers of the Religion of Peace, bringing down his particular vision of cultural diversity and enrichment.

I thought the confusion would have been like 10,000 Nagasakis

Guest Ollyboro

The gunman was probably fuming because the DJ refused to play YMCA. Like the time it definitely didn't happen to me when I definitely wasn't in one of these places. Ooh missus, shut that bulletproof door, and push my stool in before Everard comes up my back passage etc.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

The gunman was probably fuming because the DJ refused to play YMCA. Like the time it definitely didn't happen to me when I definitely wasn't in one of these places. Ooh missus, shut that bulletproof door, and push my stool in before Everard comes up my back passage etc.

Unfunny fucking dolt.

46 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Didn't expect The Corner to be here this morning.

Like some giant CERN experiment gone wrong, I thought it might have consumed itself in the confusion generated by the mindless slaughter of, after Gingers, CC'ers favourite victim group - only to realise it was perpetrated by one of the joybringers of the Religion of Peace, bringing down his particular vision of cultural diversity and enrichment.

I thought the confusion would have been like 10,000 Nagasakis

I fear that several of our more vocal posters may actually have been in Pulse when shit got sour. No-one has heard from Jacko yet, and I distinctly remember him saying he was thinking of a trip to Canada sometime in the Autumn. He's dodged a few bullets before, not least when he converted to Judaism just before the Glasgow bin lorry incident, but I fear his luck may have finally run out this time.

• Like 1

Me and Manky are opening the books on our kkk chapter, all this homophobic hate, open your minds people, hating a group of botters who are no more responsible for their gayness is no different to hating darkies for their skin colour. Join now and receive a free holocaust never happened T shirt. 

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Me and Manky are opening the books on our kkk chapter, all this homophobic hate, open your minds people, hating a group of botters who are no more responsible for their gayness is no different to hating darkies for their skin colour. Join now and receive a free holocaust never happened T shirt. 

It's a lifestyle choice that's promoted and marketed.

actually my sympathy is on the wane already,what the fuck is LGBT?.Loads of 'celebs' crying faux tears.Fucking hell,I hope it doesnt turn into another Hillsborough.Race crime or hate crime,the poofs are already claiming it had nothing to do with ISIS,Trump must have a hard on thinking about it

Just now, Ollyboro said:

Anycunt bothered to crack the stiffs in a gay club gag yet?

I'm developing one about protective helmets.

I reckon they shit themselves when it happened but then again they probably shit themselves regularly anyway with sphincter muscles that resemble a pelicans beak

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I fear that several of our more vocal posters may actually have been in Pulse when shit got sour. No-one has heard from Jacko yet, and I distinctly remember him saying he was thinking of a trip to Canada sometime in the Autumn. He's dodged a few bullets before, not least when he converted to Judaism just before the Glasgow bin lorry incident, but I fear his luck may have finally run out this time.

Fraught with fear of a stray bullet ricocheting across the Atlantic, jackie was texting his final goodbyes from under his bed when the attacker entered the club's toilets. 

• Like 1

Guest Manky

This looks to me as if ISIS have had a rethink and are now courting the popular vote. I have to admit, my give-a-fuck-ometer didn't even move.

Things will get worse when Cameron makes puffery compulsory.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Franks gone to Hollywood.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
35 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fraught with fear of a stray bullet ricocheting across the Atlantic, jackie was texting his final goodbyes from under his bed when the attacker entered the club's toilets. 

He must have had a poor signal, I didn't receive anything at all. Cheap phone/basement dwelling fucking spastic cunt, I hope he dies of something else. 

There appear to be an awful lot of gay Hispanics in Orlando. (Well, obviously about 50 less than there used to be, but still a fucking lot, pedants.) If only there was some sort of big fuck off wall to keep them out, I'd vote for the cunt who advocated that.

• Like 2

Its amazing that all of the news reports show interviews with only grieving mothers and no fathers sharing stories of their loved ones,it seems the dads probably disowned the little cock smoking faggots long ago,proof that mums are the ones responsible for the upsurge in boys playing the pink oboe