CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gay nightclub shootings

Earl of Punkape

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

True, she is a humble lass.  But she gets lonely, as well as anybody.  There must be something that gets her wet, and makes her nipples turn into glass cutters. 

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Carry on Wiz.... that's working for me at the moment... reminding me of a lass who had proper coats hangers, and I don't mean for your suit jacket, I mean for  a full length russian army winter great coat... but in summer....

Sad, pathetic, disgusting lonely old pervs, fuck off. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

Sad, pathetic, disgusting lonely old pervs, fuck off. 

Bubbles, you weren't given permission to post.  Stand in the corner with billy, and don't forget your pointy hat, you cowardly fucking stalking wank stain.  

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Bubbles, you weren't given permission to post.  Stand in the corner with billy, and don't forget your pointy hat, you cowardly fucking stalking wank stain.  

Brilliant, George, truly, your old man would've been proud. 

Any other Decs' quips you fancy dropping in? Idiot. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

He was trying to make you feel at home, knowing how nostalgic for the good old days you get whenever one of those dumb cunt phrases is trotted out...

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Bubbles said:

Who mentioned your botty boy, Decs?  Nobody!  Absolutely nobody wants him or you here.  You have made a complete tit of yourself with your childish stalking and derailment of every topic attempting to get under my skin.  As with every other aspect of your existence, it was a complete and total failure.  You don't have enough of a life, that you can afford to waste any more of it.  I suggest that you either step away from your semen crusted keyboard, put on your shit stained and piss smelling rags, and step outside into the fresh air.  It isn't set in stone that people will throw rocks at you, but you should be ready for it.  

Guest DingTheRioja
20 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

If ever the World needed it's King of Hearts, it's now. And sure enough he came through at the Tony awards.

"Our hearts go out to all those affected by this atrocity. All we can say is you're not on your own right now. Your tragedy is our tragedy. Hate will never win. Together we have to make sure of that. Tonight's show stands as a symbol of that principle." - The words of James Kimberley Corden, OBE. 22 August 1978 - (fingers crossed) 15 June 2016. The sack of fucking shit.

I might have beaten you on that one...

35493CFE00000578-0-image-a-19_1465954142

On 14 June 2016 at 0:28 AM, Wizardsleeve said:

Olly, can we make a substitution? If Quince is confirmed wrong in this, would you insert bubbles or Ape to be fucked off forever?  Quince does have more to contribute than those two shit, piss and semen crusted bed linens combined. Their suites at Dignitas are still reserved. 

Did you reserve our suites at Dignitas? Did you have to pay a deposit?

Anyway, we still need to clear up the confusion over that photo you posted. Did you take it from your car?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Did you reserve our suites at Dignitas? Did you have to pay a deposit?

Anyway, we still need to clear up the confusion over that photo you posted. Did you take it from your car?

Shut up ape you boring no mark fucking cunt of a man.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 hours ago, Punkape said:

I suppose "The Pulse" nightclub in  Orlando will eventually re-open and become a gay shrine visited by gay icons.

Obvious songs for the Re-opening evening would be.....

"Crying at the Discoteque" by Alcazar.

"Bits and pieces". By the Dave Clark five.

The timeless Boney M classic, "Brown Bear in the Ring"

14 minutes ago, Ape said:

I couldn't give a fuck Eddie. This is just a website - it's not real life.

Shave off your greasy hair, loose the cheap bifocals, brush the dandruff off your shoulders and maybe Frank will take you on as a mini me to his spam headed Dr evil persona you poison fucking dwarf.

Guest CuntyMcCunterson
Just now, Eddie said:

Shave off your greasy hair, loose the cheap bifocals, brush the dandruff off your shoulders and maybe Frank will take you on as a mini me to his spam headed Dr evil persona you poison fucking dwarf.

You really like that guy don't you?

6 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I might have beaten you on that one...

35493CFE00000578-0-image-a-19_1465954142

What would have possibly helped to make this a barely noteworthy gesture, would've been to actually shave her head and tattoo it into her thick skull rather than just do a shoddy photoshop job.

Ozzy must be ashamed of the stupid little talentless fame-whore cunt. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

What would have possibly helped to make this a barely noteworthy gesture, would've been to actually shave her head at the neckline... and tattoo it into her thick skull rather than just do a shoddy photoshop job.

Ozzy must be ashamed of the stupid little talentless fame-whore cunt    

I corrected your post.