CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jeremy Corbyn is a cunt

Earl of Punkape

Guest Ahriman
Just now, Judas said:

Private ownership has one mission, profit. Do you really think the private ownership Gordon Gekko types have fair regulation and reinvestment as their number 1 priority? Do they care if you stand for your 30 minute rush hour journey daily and pay extortionate fares? No they may well not retain the contract when it's re-tendered. I'm not in the boardroom but I would imagine the direction is as little reinvestment as possible and take as much cash as possible for their shareholders during their term. Are you against unions in general, do you own a large company?

I like you Judas, you've got spunk.

P:S: For what it's worth, that Jesus cunt was a right bellend.

5 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

I don't see why you are upset by that either. Branson [the self made billionaire] owns the fucking company and he can do what he wants with it. If you commies don't like the fact that he makes a profit for himself while paying millions into the exchequer you could always fucking walk. Profit is the businessman's reward for taking risks with their money, but I suppose that's a concept lost on the corbyn supporting commie cunts that want something for fuck all. Cheers.

Billionaires pay less tax than a tube drivers, Branson is a tax exile, the rich are not subject to the same laws as the rest of us. If your old granny dies and leaves you a 1 million property the tax office would be on you like a shot, the Duke of Westminster dies and leaves his son 9 billion worth of property and land, but it's in clever trust funds and not liable to tax. The rich will always screw the poor. 

Guest I know that Cunt
2 minutes ago, Judas said:

Private ownership has one mission, profit...................................................Are you against unions in general, do you own a large company?

Whats wrong with him making a profit?

I'm against the fucking unions, I well remember the traitor unions almost bankrupting the British economy in the 70's just to satisfy their own greed. Mrs Thatcher sorted the fuckers out though, god bless her.

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Judas said:

Billionaires pay less tax than a tube drivers, Branson is a tax exile, the rich are not subject to the same laws as the rest of us. If your old granny dies and leaves you a 1 million property the tax office would be on you like a shot, the Duke of Westminster dies and leaves his son 9 billion worth of property and land, but it's in clever trust funds and not liable to tax. The rich will always screw the poor. 

So fucking what? His companies and their employees pay millions into the exchequer.

Edited by I know that Cunt

44 minutes ago, Judas said:

Branson is indeed making money, another fortune for himself and his share holders, I don't understand why your pleased with that. That money should invested back into the service then maybe we wouldn't have the highest fares in europe with conditions that are illegal for animals to travel in. 

Why don't you fuck off to a communist country like North Korea......tell the President he's a fat little sod as soon as you arrive....

4 minutes ago, Judas said:

Lol

2 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

I'm against the fucking unions, I well remember the traitor unions almost bankrupting the British economy in the 70's just to satisfy their own greed. Mrs Thatcher sorted the fuckers out though, god bless her.

The unions did get out of control, that's a given, however we now have zero hour contracts, you can be sacked for no reason within the first two years of employment and the divide between rich and poor is at record levels. Unions are not the enemy that the sun newspaper would have you believe.

The reality of so called profit on the privatised rail system is that it's public money - our money. Huge amounts of taxpayers money are given to the private operators in the form of subsidies and a substantial amount of that money goes straight into the pockets of the likes of Branson and his shareholders.

Guest Ahriman
Just now, I know that Cunt said:

Oh great, another up his own arse Thatcherite.

This is going to be good.

8 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

I don't see why you are upset by that either. Branson [the self made billionaire] owns the fucking company and he can do what he wants with it. If you commies don't like the fact that he makes a profit for himself while paying millions into the exchequer you could always fucking walk. Profit is the businessman's reward for taking risks with their money, but I suppose that's a concept lost on the corbyn supporting commie cunts that want something for fuck all. Cheers.

Corbyn has made himself look like an even bigger cunt with this saga.

However, Virgin trains are one of the longest serving rail franchises. It is easy money, a licence to print money at the taxpayers expense. Virgin can't lose. Branson is laughing his tits off at mugs packed in like chickens, some on 40 year old high speed trains.

7 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

So fucking what? His companies and their employees pay millions into the exchequer.

Exactly millions not billions, inheritance tax over 325k is 40% so it should be 3.6 'billion' on 9 billion. There must be lots of billionaires on this site.

Just now, Rick_B said:

The reality of so called profit on the privatised rail system is that it's public money - our money. Huge amounts of taxpayers money are given to the private operators in the form of subsidies and a substantial amount of that money goes straight into the pockets of the likes of Branson and his shareholders.

It's his capital at risk and he deserves his reward.

Unionisation has only ever meant strikes and disruption.

The Unions are now full of faggoty bumboys promoting gay issues.

They can all fuck off

I am working class and a member of a  trade union. I hate this class obsession shite and don't like trade unions. I read The Times and Viz. I like Wagner and The Macc Lads. Things are usually neither mutually exclusive or mutually inclusive.  And I ride a bike. Think instead of spouting the party line. There are better ways that haven't  been tried yet but with the poor quality of most of our leaders, it is doubtful they will be. I will leave you with Tennyson's original lines,

"Cunts to the left of him, cunts to the right of him, as into the valley of cunts rode Manky on his bike"

Guest I know that Cunt
Just now, Judas said:

The unions did get out of control, that's a given, however we now have zero hour contracts, you can be sacked for no reason within the first two years of employment and the divide between rich and poor is at record levels. Unions are not the enemy that the sun newspaper would have you believe.

Well they should get a fucking education and do a proper job.

I don't read the sun shitpaper, my reasons for despising the unions is based on what happened back in the day. They didn't protect their members, they hung the members out to dry while they tried their best to bring down various governments. Cunts everyone of them and one of the biggest cunts was scargill, all his members out on strike with no wages while he lived in a £5 million house. The sad thing was, they were too fucking stupid to see what he was upto. Idiots

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

It's his capital at risk and he deserves his reward.

Unionisation has only ever meant strikes and disruption.

The Unions are now full of faggoty bumboys promoting gay issues.

They can all fuck off

He hasn't risked any capital, only some bad PR. The rolling stock was given to him, as is a fat cheque for every franchise period, from which Virgin and stagecoach make a nice profit.

Guest I know that Cunt
2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

He hasn't risked any capital, only some bad PR. The rolling stock was given to him, as is a fat cheque for every franchise period, from which Virgin and stagecoach make a nice profit.

And your point is what? Is there a point or is that yet another working class "it isn't fair, he's rich and I'm not" type of whinge?

Guest I know that Cunt
14 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Ditto the above question.

And your point is what? Is there a point or is that yet another working class "it isn't fair, he's rich and I'm not" type of whinge?

I have adequate supply of money, not that is the point. I work for it. I'm sure Branson works for some of his, but having a railway franchise is never a losing situation.

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, The Beast said:

I have adequate supply of money, not that is the point. I work for it. I'm sure Branson works for some of his, but having a railway franchise is never a losing situation.

Perhaps you work for some of yours. But being jealous of someone that started out as he did is fucking churlish. 

Perhaps you work for some of yours. But being jealous of someone that started out as he did is fucking churlish. 

I'm not jealous. I'm sure he has worked hard to invent brands and businesses from scratch.  I don't like my tax going to his profiteering from a railway franchise.

The first million's the hardest. 

Somehow I'm less bothered by seeing Richard Branson on his yacht than I am by seeing that oily tub of lard Philip Green swanning round the Med off the back of Eddie's pension contributions. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The first million's the hardest. 

Somehow I'm less bothered by seeing Richard Branson on his yacht than I am by seeing that oily tub of lard Philip Green swanning round the Med off the back of Eddie's pension contributions. 

What shall we do with the Green cuntbreed CB.Shall i use the shovel of death on him..your call..?

1 hour ago, ThunderCunt said:

What shall we do with the Green cuntbreed CB.Shall i use the shovel of death on him..your call..?

Shit question. This might be going off on a tangent but how about using the 'Stanley knife of death' on your wrists. You could save humanity the continued indignity of your spasticated existence. 

Cunt

8 hours ago, Judas said:

The rich will always screw the poor. 

8 hours ago, Judas said:

Exactly millions not billions, inheritance tax over 325k is 40% so it should be 3.6 'billion' on 9 billion. There must be lots of billionaires on this site.

We used to have a couple of millionaires, but they screwed themselves. 

Idiots.