CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that turn up in the office for a meeting and expect to be seen

Guest Fatty

Just now, Eddie said:

We have three suited blokes in the meeting room, I can smell the desperation of a sales cunt from here. Bubbles where are you right this second you bonus, commission based tart.

Enjoying the life, ed. 

As we speak, I am en route to the Audi dealership to discuss a Q7. Have you driven one? 

Guest Fatty
Just now, Bubba C said:

Enjoying the life, ed. 

As we speak, I am en route to the Audi dealership to discuss a Q7. Have you driven one? 

Yes, they're shite you cheapskate Cunt

2 minutes ago, Fatty said:

Yes, they're shite you cheapskate Cunt

But as the saying goes, a car owned is much sweeter than a car leased. 

I think it's cute that Eddie bothers with you, fats. I wouldn't have given my part-time receptionist the time of day in my former life. Look after him, he's a good boss. 

Guest BrothersQuim
8 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Enjoying the life, ed. 

Just because you're valeting it, it doesn't mean they'll let you drive it you delusional cunt.

6 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

Just because you're valeting it, it doesn't mean they'll let you drive it you delusional cunt.

Shit, really? Bastards. 

Anyway, I've been reliably informed by Fatty Clarkson and Eddie 'hamster' Hammond that I shouldn't bother. 

12 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

But as the saying goes, a car owned is much sweeter than a car leased. 

I think it's cute that Eddie bothers with you, fats. I wouldn't have given my part-time receptionist the time of day in my former life. Look after him, he's a good boss. 

It's a care in the community work based scheme, I help where I can.

• Like 1

Just now, Eddie said:

It's a care in the community work based scheme, I help where I can.

You're a benevolent cunt, ed. 

The best thing you could do for the community would be to simply lock the gargantuan idiot in the office for the weekend and hope he eats himself to death. 

Guest Fatty
8 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

The best thing you could do for the community would be to simply lock the gargantuan idiot in the office for the weekend and hope he eats himself to death. 

That's not very nice taffy

5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

He is a real benefit to the company, especially in the summer months, the flies love him and so don't bother the rest of us. 

Guest BrothersQuim
9 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck that, do you realise how much it would cost to buff teeth marks out of several Peltogyne desks!

Guest Bill Stickers

Fatty, what kind of meetings do you have, seeing as you run a burger van by the M40?

Do you call the little circle of plastic chairs next to the generator Boardroom 1? 

What is discussed at the meetings? The wholesale price of Walls sausages and string vests?

1 hour ago, Fatty said:

Don't you just hate it when people turn up in the office for an arranged meeting and expect to be seen, CUNTS

What in the actual fuck does this bollocks even mean? You've achieved the near-impossible here, Fats, you've made "Yacht" look good.

Guest Fatty
14 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fatty, what kind of meetings do you have, seeing as you run a burger van by the M40?

Do you call the little circle of plastic chairs next to the generator Boardroom 1? 

What is discussed at the meetings? The wholesale price of Walls sausages and string vests?

Finance, something you clearly know nothing about, deciding on what properties to invest in.

Guest Fatty
12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

What in the actual fuck does this bollocks even mean? You've achieved the near-impossible here, Fats, you've made "Yacht" look good.

Fuck off baws