CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that turn up in the office for a meeting and expect to be seen

Guest Fatty

Just now, Fatty said:

You silly think cunt, try again

Okay. 

Um, did you know that if you add 2 vowels and rearrange the letters of 'fatty', you can spell 'stupid fucking idiot with furry arteries who everyone hopes will kill himself quickly'? 

Ironic, no? 

Guest DingTheRioja
21 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fatty, what kind of meetings do you have, seeing as you run a burger van by the M40?

Do you call the little circle of plastic chairs next to the generator Boardroom 1? 

What is discussed at the meetings? The wholesale price of Walls sausages and string vests?

6 minutes ago, Fatty said:

Finance, something you clearly know nothing about, deciding on what properties to invest in.

Decisions, decisions...

Do you go for the smaller penthouse, or the larger garden flat?

redneckmansion1.jpg

Guest Fatty
Just now, Bubba C said:

Okay. 

Um, did you know that if you add 2 vowels and rearrange the letters of 'fatty', you can spell 'stupid fucking idiot with furry arteries who everyone hopes will kill himself quickly'? 

Ironic, no? 

Same method applied that would make Bubba C into soppy welsh cunt with wool around the helmet

Guest Fatty
Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Decisions, decisions...

Do you go for the smaller penthouse, or the larger garden flat?

redneckmansion1.jpg

This looks like Bills house share

Guest Fatty
27 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fatty, what kind of meetings do you have, seeing as you run a burger van by the M40?

Do you call the little circle of plastic chairs next to the generator Boardroom 1? 

What is discussed at the meetings? The wholesale price of Walls sausages and string vests?

Stocks and shares mainly, how's the bedsit by the way???

Guest BrothersQuim
22 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

That's the Welsh spelling. 

Fuck off, if that's the Welsh spelling then it's missing about 10 LL and a Goch. 

Fatty signo pidyn ci.

Guest DingTheRioja
17 minutes ago, scotty said:

Bubbles is a Welsh dyslexic, so he's quite correct. 

Welsh dyslexic?

So that's why we can understand him sometimes then...wondered why...

This is either one schizophrenic wanker's mid-life crisis being made as public as the fuckwit knows how to, or two insufferable delusional irons acting out their fantasies on a niche website. Pretty pathetic either way, really, and a cracking case for the honour and dignity to be found in a prosperous suicide attempt.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

What in the actual fuck does this bollocks even mean? You've achieved the near-impossible here, Fats, you've made "Yacht" look good.

You can fuck off. But you are correct in this regard , cunts that expect to be seen at an arranged meeting? I should think if I arranged a meeting I would be seen, or see, without posting it whinging on this shite.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Fatty said:

This looks like Bills house share

It reminds me of a ministry of transport building in some commie or former commie shit hole of a country. I like it.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Fatty said:

Finance, something you clearly know nothing about, deciding on what properties to invest in.

Do you cunts work for a fund?

57 minutes ago, nocti said:

This is either one schizophrenic wanker's mid-life crisis being made as public as the fuckwit knows how to, or two insufferable delusional irons acting out their fantasies on a niche website. Pretty pathetic either way, really, and a cracking case for the honour and dignity to be found in a prosperous suicide attempt.

Bubble got his bonus. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Fatty said:

Don't you just hate it when people turn up in the office for an arranged meeting and expect to be seen, CUNTS

Your probably referring to the 3 sailors waiting in your lounge for blow jobs. Though it is technically a meeting, and there is a transaction involved, I'm not sure it is a "business meeting". Unless you're in the business of having your tonsils basted with the spunk of many cunts.

37 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Do you cunts work for a fund?

We are in fact mental patients, dangerous and delusional with out strong meds. Currently I believe we work in Mergers and Acquisitions, although fatty thinks he works in Murders and assassinations. He really is a fat cunt

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

We are in fact mental patients, dangerous and delusional with out strong meds. Currently I believe we work in Mergers and Acquisitions, although fatty thinks he works in Murders and assassinations. He really is a fat cunt

Burgers and acquisitions more like. You should sew his asshole closed, and keep feedin him, and feedin him.

Guest Manky

What a fucking bumfest you have created on here. The "my dick is bigger than your dick" special Olympics for social inadequates. You all sound like Harry Enfield on steroids during his loadsamoney days.

Anyway. Nobody ever asks me to meetings. I don't want to go to meetings. Win-win. Boring shite full of creeps and arse lickers all trying to impress. Ambition is dangerous. It should be destroyed where found 

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

What a fucking bumfest you have created on here. The "my dick is bigger than your dick" special Olympics for social inadequates. You all sound like Harry Enfield on steroids during his loadsamoney days.

Anyway. Nobody ever asks me to meetings. I don't want to go to meetings. Win-win. Boring shite full of creeps and arse lickers all trying to impress. Ambition is dangerous. It should be destroyed where found 

You won't make grand wizard in our clan with that attitude. What do you think of monumental, I was thinking he is made of the right stuff, Ding's also suppressing racist views, I would welcome them both.

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Bubble got his bonus. 

That I did, Franko, that I did. The first of 3 this year in fact. Although this will probably be the largest. 

To put it in context, it would more than cover a hefty deposit for billy to take the first step on the elusive property ladder of a nice pile of bricks, alas, not enough to pay for the amount of hair plugs you require, you skinny bald cunt.