CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chilcot Report , Blair was Bush's Bitch

Guest Archie

Blair had plenty of form long before the iraq invasion. What interests me is why the lying fucking cunt suddenly seems so keen to clear his pox ridden name. He's doing media quotes left right and centre. Yesterdays man, trying to salve his guilty conscience is my guess. Perhaps he's dying. 

Guest Snatch

It was obvious the little poodle would be found to be the innocent in all this. Some Yank on the TV said that American soldiers did find WMD and Chemical weapons but apparently the Media was reluctant to report on them and didn't want to know. Make of that what you will, Somehow I don't believe it.

It's a shame that so many soldiers died in the War but on the other hand that's what they signed up for. The cunt of it is they died because of lies and more fucking lies.

Guest Wizardsleeve
28 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It was obvious the little poodle would be found to be the innocent in all this. Some Yank on the TV said that American soldiers did find WMD and Chemical weapons but apparently the Media was reluctant to report on them and didn't want to know. Make of that what you will, Somehow I don't believe it.

It's a shame that so many soldiers died in the War but on the other hand that's what they signed up for. The cunt of it is they died because of lies and more fucking lies.

They did sign up to defend our wonderful country, they did not sign up to die for multinational profiteering crooked piles of utter shit, which is the root of the problem.  What's worse, is there are still a few there, probably labeled "coalition consultants" trying to figure a way out without losing face.  The fucking cunt Russians went to Afcuntistan in the 80's and they took it up the wrong'un, you'd think we and the fucking yanks could have learned something from that.  You simply can't defeat an enemy that doesn't have a thing left to lose, and who willingly wish to meet Allah.  That's a bottomless pit of money and lives if ever there was, and Blair took us to the edge and fucking lumped.  The cunt.  

Bush is the yanks embarrassing problem, but one must ask, who is the bigger cunt...the cunt or the cunt who follows the cunt?  They're all fucking miserable cunts. 

Anyway I can fit cunt in there a few more times?

Guest Manky

The list of culpable cunts is massive. Regardless of the rights or wrongs of giving Saddam a good twatting, to send the Army in with inadequate equipment, no exit strategy and rules of engagement that are not fit for purpose is nothing less than treasonable.

I am a great believer in peace, ( through superior firepower)

And if they don't want us to bomb hospitals, why do they paint big red crosses on the fuckers?

Guest Wizardsleeve
32 minutes ago, Manky said:

The list of culpable cunts is massive. Regardless of the rights or wrongs of giving Saddam a good twatting, to send the Army in with inadequate equipment, no exit strategy and rules of engagement that are not fit for purpose is nothing less than treasonable.

And if they don't want us to bomb hospitals, why do they paint big red crosses on the fuckers?

The desired targets set up headquarters in schools, hospitals and brothels and then get offended when we bomb fuck out of the cunts.  They can fuck right off, as can the crooked fucking shit cunts who marched us right into that inescapable cess pit.  

I hope Blair thinks it was worth all those times he was pictured emerging from the Oval Office, blood and cum dripping from his tattered rectum, for the appearance fee he can now command addressing US Universities and Multinationals..... the whoreson grasper!

Another one who can go fuck himself is Alistair Campbell, a man who couldn't get on Twatter quickly enough, post-Referendum, to denounce Brexiteers as a bunch of Racists, who were as good as dishing out the baseball bats and the tazer guns at the anti-Polish 'Kristallnacht' they'd all organised.

Yeah, like voting is the racist equivalent of invading the Sandpit and returning Iraq to the middle ages?

Two cunts in a piss-factory!

Guest DingTheRioja

Another white wash bollocks.

I heard some of Cunts "apology" on the radio yesterday, that fucking pausing stilted speech impediment he has really grates the fuck out of me.

He is not apologetic for any fucking thing at all, he's a fucking schemie.

The report said something about no one lying or deceiving or something, then goes on to say the cunt had enough reports stating that a war would not meet the desired aims, and that it would seriously increase the terrorist threat, yet he took his own view that it wouldn't, not an experts view.

He needs a good fucking kicking.

Guest BrothersQuim
3 hours ago, Snatch said:

Remember all of the years they spent searching for Bin Laden? The money spent, military & civilian casualties and apparently the Navy Seals dumped that many bullets into him, the body couldn't be shown and was dumped in the sea at an undisclosed location. 

It's all a smokescreen of total and utter bull shit, if anyone is going to be punished it'll be some poor cunt on the lower rungs.

484698_377598439012688_1253034845_n.jpg

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Another one who can go fuck himself is Alistair Campbell, a man who couldn't get on Twatter quickly enough, post-Referendum, to denounce Brexiteers as a bunch of Racists, who were as good as dishing out the baseball bats and the tazer guns at the anti-Polish 'Kristallnacht' they'd all organised.

Thinks he's Malcolm Tucker. I'd smash his teeth down his fucking throat with a pool cue and see how hard the cunt is then. Motherwell rules.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, scotty said:

Blair had plenty of form long before the iraq invasion. What interests me is why the lying fucking cunt suddenly seems so keen to clear his pox ridden name. He's doing media quotes left right and centre. Yesterdays man, trying to salve his guilty conscience is my guess. Perhaps he's dying. 

I hope he does die tomorrow or one day soon. Somebody should kill him.

Guest Manky
18 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I hope he does die tomorrow or one day soon. Somebody should kill him.

No, make him live for ever with Cherie.

2 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

Remember all of the years they spent searching for Bin Laden? The money spent, military & civilian casualties and apparently the Navy Seals dumped that many bullets into him, the body couldn't be shown and was dumped in the sea at an undisclosed location. 

It's all a smokescreen of total and utter bull shit, if anyone is going to be punished it'll be some poor cunt on the lower rungs.

Wesley Clarke was told to "fuck off" by Brigadier Michael Jackson when he was ordered to take Pristina airport off the Russians during the Balkan war. "I'm not going to start WW3 for you"?

Guest BrothersQuim
20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Wesley Clarke was told to "fuck off" by Brigadier Michael Jackson when he was ordered to take Pristina airport off the Russians during the Balkan war. "I'm not going to start WW3 for you"?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1562161/Gen-Sir-Mike-Jackson-My-clash-with-Nato-chief.html

Interesting read indeed, I wasn't aware of this cheers. 

Guest nobgobbler
18 hours ago, Manky said:

Should have left Saddam alone, he kept the fuckers down, not in an ideal way, no, but look where interfering gets you. The army could be put to better use on home ground protecting our borders and sorting out criminal cunts, rather than being used as mere expendable cannon fodder, as has always been the case. Looks like nobody is going to be held to account.

Guest nobgobbler
16 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

The Silverstein cunt must have been a magician - only one of the towers was insured!