CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who are "Gay Icons"

Earl of Punkape

16 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

You hovis munching, brown hatting, back scuttling, turd grinding, shit stabbing, spunk guzzling, scrotum licking, anal popping hairy arsed knob jockey, anal pumping, shit eating, bum drilling anal whore, fudge packing, brown hole smashing, ring piece raiding, wendell sucking, arse surfer...fuck off to the gay bar..

You gay ponce.

lol.

6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You gay ponce.

lol.

Is that it...seriously is that all you have in the tank...pathetic ..Mmm...fuck me i can't even rate this comment as it's that bad..go on then have a Z-..You do know that Jesus still weeps for your soul but we all think you're a bit gay..

7 hours ago, Punkape said:

You gay ponce.

lol.

I'm not one of those sub-Freudian idiots who think that if you express your dislike of homosexuality, you actually want to go on a camping holiday with the lead singer of Erasure. Chances are if you express a dislike for something, you really don't like it.

However, Punkape's obsession with manlove in all it's forms is creepy, with a huge side order of boring, in fact the only thing he likes more than starting threads on how much he hates homosexuality is changing the direction of completely unrelated threads to how much he hates homosexuality.

Post some simultaneous equations (heterosexual ones, natch) for a bit of light relief, please

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

I'm not one of those sub-Freudian idiots who think that if you express your dislike of homosexuality, you actually want to go on a camping holiday with the lead singer of Erasure. Chances are if you express a dislike for something, you really don't like it.

However, Punkape's obsession with manlove in all it's forms is creepy, with a huge side order of boring, in fact the only thing he likes more than starting threads on how much he hates homosexuality is changing the direction of completely unrelated threads to how much he hates homosexuality.

Post some simultaneous equations (heterosexual ones, natch) for a bit of light relief, please

I bet you have a picture of Ann Widdecombe on your bedroom ceiling.....

Lol.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

I bet you have a picture of Ann Widdecombe on your bedroom ceiling.....

Lol.

What's the name of the bloke whose poster you have on your ceiling?

• 2 months later...
9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

But you're lurking in the gents..

lol.

P, there are four of your nominations on the front page of this site, and they are all in reference to faggotry.

Change the fucking record or face the consequences. Your primary ID got ideas above his station today, and I sent him away like a whipped cur. Keep your head down, drop the gay shit and stay off my radar.

You've been warned.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You've been warned.

The time for warnings has passed. It is time for executive action to be delivered. He has a number of weak spots and the members should have no trouble executing the action with ultimate prejudice.

Or cunt the fucking queen.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Manky said:

The time for warnings has passed. It is time for executive action to be delivered. He has a number of weak spots and the members should have no trouble executing the action with ultimate prejudice.

Or cunt the fucking queen.

Punkapes main weak spot is his sphincter muscle.

26 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Punkapes main weak spot is his sphincter muscle.

That's what happens when you have your bomb bay doors kicked in thrice nightly.

The twisted little fucker should take his strange little fetishes and see if he can get a modelling contract with the "fugly euroboy" franchise.

Guest Extremecunt

I troll a couple of the ‘deserving’ cunts on this site. I only go on there sporadically to piss them off, once every six to eight weeks, fire off one comment and then fuck off. It’s funny because they know I won’t be around for weeks on end and so they’re right reply never gets viewed. I poke a cunt on there who goes by the name of Bill Stickers, some thick fuck called Mike D I think it is and the more recent, well just tonight actually, called…. Bubbles. Yes fucking bubbles. The site it’s self I think has always tried to be DSMO, failing monumentally. It might be fun for some of you to sign up to at least go on cunt up on their. Don’t let on about this site…. yet. But it might be a laugh.

I always assumed Punkape`s fixation with homosexuality was a clever mirror of the mainstream media who bombard us every day with that message, that the abnormal is in fact normal. Their narrative is fucking relentless like Punky`s satirical posts on the topic. Although i`ve never been formally educated in any field of medicine i feel i can recommend the good work and research being carried out in the Caliphate at the moment. It`s cutting edge but with the certainty of curing  poofery in 100% of all cases it`s a Allah send.

Donations to: fund my invisible wingsuit @ Raqqa Tallbuildings Inc.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, Extremecunt said:

I troll a couple of the ‘deserving’ cunts on this site. I only go on there sporadically to piss them off, once every six to eight weeks, fire off one comment and then fuck off. It’s funny because they know I won’t be around for weeks on end and so they’re right reply never gets viewed. I poke a cunt on there who goes by the name of Bill Stickers, some thick fuck called Mike D I think it is and the more recent, well just tonight actually, called…. Bubbles. Yes fucking bubbles. The site it’s self I think has always tried to be DSMO, failing monumentally. It might be fun for some of you to sign up to at least go on cunt up on their. Don’t let on about this site…. yet. But it might be a laugh.

I'm not sure you've trolled anyone except yourself. A real prize idiot.