CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

applescruff14

4 minutes ago, nocti said:

You already have. It's a seed that is right now germinating away in that puny fucking olive stone brain of yours.

The thing about Quince is that he doesn't necessarily need inviting. He's like a pervier version of Freddy Kreuger. He's nowhere near as smartly dressed, leaves lots more spunk and dribble, and grows a nutty tail right in your mouth seconds after the rohypnol kicks in.

Are you speaking from experience...you dirty bugger mugger....why don't you steal shit from his pandy..now leave me alone as i'm about to shoot my bolt over Susan Boyle..

9 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You are mc. Fuck off and die properly. 

My initial thought was that total idiot 'fuckmewhatacunt'.  Either way, this thick cunt is the worst version. 

Shit, does he own me now? Anyone else think it's a tad gay? Logging on to the Internet looking to become a 'master' of men? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Stop moaning about 2016...go and get a life and man up..you could be digging ditches in the onion fields or playing strip poker with the camarouge...or have Tony Blair as a friend..

Fuck off mc, you were boring in that incarnation , and this reboot is a piece of shit.

5 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

i'm about to shoot my bolt over Susan Boyle

I hopefully assume that's a colloquialism for suicide in homosexual circles. Fingers crossed.

Mine that is, not yours, lest they be too covered in shit to make the gesture. You fucking dumb cunt.

2 minutes ago, nocti said:

I hopefully assume that's a colloquialism for suicide in homosexual circles. Fingers crossed.

Mine that is, not yours, lest they be too covered in shit to make the gesture. You fucking dumb cunt.

I'm hitting your buttons aren't i Mr.N...N for numpty....i own you now..that's three in one night...boy i'm good..loves ya..XX

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
33 minutes ago, nocti said:

You already have. It's a seed that is right now germinating away in that puny fucking olive stone brain of yours.

The thing about Quince is that he doesn't necessarily need inviting. He's like a pervier version of Freddy Kreuger. He's nowhere near as smartly dressed, leaves lots more spunk and dribble, and grows a nutty tail right in your mouth seconds after the rohypnol kicks in.

Well, say "Cockfingers" 3 times into a mirror, and I'll manifest in your bedroom, and verily shite in your mouth.

4 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Well, say "Cockfingers" 3 times into a mirror, and I'll manifest in your bedroom, and verily shite in your mouth.

I managed to say it only twice before swerving my car into the fucking hard shoulder right up the arse of a Stobart lorry. Cheers Quince.

35 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

My initial thought was that total idiot 'fuckmewhatacunt'.  Either way, this thick cunt is the worst version. 

Shit, does he own me now? Anyone else think it's a tad gay? Logging on to the Internet looking to become a 'master' of men? 

Of course i own you now..i will lock you in my torture chamber..await your fate soon enough...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Of course i own you now..i will lock you in my torture chamber..await your fate soon enough...

Cool it a little. You'll never be able to keep it up.

8 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

How is this progressing? Do I hear the patter of tiny , er cunt lips. Something. Fucking you fill in the blanks, lazy wank lanky shit stripe.

Not as well as I had hoped.. I fell into a slumber. Now I'm up trying to suck gaviscon from an empty bottle. I'm dying, quince. 

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, Frank said:

Not as well as I had hoped.. I fell into a slumber. Now I'm up trying to suck gaviscon from an empty bottle. I'm dying, quince. 

Distressing news Frank. I wholeheartedly sympathise. It used to be the blight of my life, but seems to have resolved itself. If one is caught out without antacid, one is fucked. Once, in Clerkenwell, after a sumptuous meal on St Johns road, and enough wine to kill a tibetan yak, when i retired to the Berry st penthouse late, I was so fucked i could not stop drooling in agony, spitting gallons of spit off the balcony, and eventually was forced to eat 3 snooker chalks, ground up in milk in an attempt to assuage my insides. It turns out that snooker chalk is not in fact chalk, but some awful blue industrial shit, so what I did next was spend the whole night vomiting seafood and acrid blue goo out my nostrils, crying like a baby throughout. Dont you hate it when that happens?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

This does remind me rather much of a certain cunt from a year or so back... can't remember the name for the fucking life of me though..

Never mind that shit. You need to close your eyes and concentrate on stopping your heart.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Never mind that shit. You need to close your eyes and concentrate on stopping your heart.

Come up with something new ffs.. like something funny

7 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Distressing news Frank. I wholeheartedly sympathise. It used to be the blight of my life, but seems to have resolved itself. If one is caught out without antacid, one is fucked. Once, in Clerkenwell, after a sumptuous meal on St Johns road, and enough wine to kill a tibetan yak, when i retired to the Berry st penthouse late, I was so fucked i could not stop drooling in agony, spitting gallons of spit off the balcony, and eventually was forced to eat 3 snooker chalks, ground up in milk in an attempt to assuage my insides. It turns out that snooker chalk is not in fact chalk, but some awful blue industrial shit, so what I did next was spend the whole night vomiting seafood and acrid blue goo out my nostrils, crying like a baby throughout. Dont you hate it when that happens?

St Johns Street. 

Idiot.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, Frank said:

St Johns Street. 

Idiot.

Frank, the word on the grapevine is that you've got some £120 on the gram marching powder and a deadly amount of GHB, and are having a gay orgy in a Kensington town house. How do you respond to these allegations? 

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Frank, the word on the grapevine is that you've got some £120 on the gram marching powder and a deadly amount of GHB, and are having a gay orgy in a Kensington town house. How do you respond to these allegations? 

I'm not interested. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
11 minutes ago, scotty said:

I believe the correct parlance is "I couldn't possibly comment." 

What he really meant was "If I went anywhere near Kensington I would be shot on sight so I stay in South Acton"