CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pokemon go

Eddie

Adults running around with the pokemon go app on their phone, the latest craze sweeping the world. These cunts downloading a kids game have actually added 9 billion dollars to nintendo's company value in 1 week. I imagine Frank is battling with Quincy  as I write this, nasty business.

Fucking bronies, the lot of them.

Some stupid Yank bitch was all traumatised because she found a dead body in a river in Wyoming while looking for a Squirtle. What a total fucking loser cunt - everybody knows you should start out with a Pidgey or a Bulbasaur rather than a water type.

• Like 1

Guest Manky

I I have a Pokemon Bill Sticker stuffed toy. Fuck all use but satisfying to give it a good fucking kicking several times a day.

And the Spunkape one is bright pink.

How the fuck can a child's app add $9,000,000000 dollars to a company's value in a just one week? Who the fuck quantifies these amounts, even punkapes golf chums would be impressed with that app, although not enough to get the off Grinder.

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Adults running around with the pokemon go app on their phone, the latest craze sweeping the world. These cunts downloading a kids game have actually added 9 billion dollars to nintendo's company value in 1 week. I imagine Frank is battling with Quincy  as I write this, nasty business.

Are Frank and Quincy lovers ?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Yes they most definitely are, although I think Quince infected Frank playing poke-a-man.

I thought you were dead. Killed by runts. Off licking your wound, were you?

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Manky said:

I I have a Pokemon Bill Sticker stuffed toy. Fuck all use but satisfying to give it a good fucking kicking several times a day.

And the Spunkape one is bright pink.

Another mention for the top dog.

All I do these days is log in, browse every thread and hit Ctrl F looking for my name being referenced. You and Sleeve are all that keeps me going.

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Another mention for the top dog.

All I do these days is log in, browse every thread and hit Ctrl F looking for my name being referenced. You and Sleeve are all that keeps me going.

I love these keyboard shortcuts like the Find facility you mention.

My favourite takes 8 keystrokes and then hit 'Submit reply' to send a perfect answer to the bollocks you endlessly spout.

F U C K  O F F

11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

How disgusting.

I hope you weren't involved too.

No but I did see quince on his way over to franks house, skipping down the road with his cliff Richard album tucked under his arm, whistling summer holiday.

I`m so glad you made it Eddie, your recent violent ordeal account left me quite traumatised and lately i`ve been sleeping with the light on. I bought a Help For Heros hoodie in the hope you might have gained some of the proceeds but after comparing prices to the Matalan equivalent  i sent it back. Quis Separabit old friend.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

Some Murrican places like Arlington cemetary and the holocaust museum are trying to ban it on their premises because it's disrespectful... the programmers have actually make these locations part of the search...

Have they tried adding Hiroshima and Nagasaki yet?

Guest Bill Stickers
17 minutes ago, ibeshades said:

My mates been chasing pokeman for last two days fuck all to do with the app he's on the LSD again

Top banter. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
44 minutes ago, ibeshades said:

My mates been chasing pokeman for last two days fuck all to do with the app he's on the LSD again

oh look, a total imbecile.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Just the one, eh?

I'm afraid not. This one went straight to full on imbecile at his first post- a serious career spastic. I think he's the type that says "bruv" a whole lot.