CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who eat tripe.

Earl of Punkape

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Manky said:

I only start smiling after the third bucket of raw honeycomb tripe. Anyway, what about that shit soda bread you cunts eat? Tastes like eating polystyrene, and I don't mean the singer from X-Ray Spec.

Lies. And balls- soda bread is ace. There is this place, that many are aware of, I say "place", I mean van guy, that has been on the city airport road for decades, and what his speciality is, is a huge pitta like slab of soda bread, warmed up, buttered internally like pinkape, slit down one side only, and filled with fry up- everything- a fry up kebab. Can you even deal with that concept? I hope it haunts you forever.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Another tired sentence from our resident cretin.

Well done on managing a post without blurting out more homo commentary, it must have taken a great effort of will, you sweating little homo.

Guest Manky
11 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Lies. And balls- soda bread is ace. There is this place, that many are aware of, I say "place", I mean van guy, that has been on the city airport road for decades, and what his speciality is, is a huge pitta like slab of soda bread, warmed up, buttered internally like pinkape, slit down one side only, and filled with fry up- everything- a fry up kebab. Can you even deal with that concept? I hope it haunts you forever.

Sounds like shit. The only true fry-up is the Full English Breakfast with toast and fried bread.

Avoid halal tripe. The cows stomach is pulled out of the living beast on the end of an Arabs dick.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Manky said:

Sounds like shit. The only true fry-up is the Full English Breakfast with toast and fried bread.

Avoid halal tripe. The cows stomach is pulled out of the living beast on the end of an Arabs dick.

Probably with your false teeth attached to it.

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Probably with your false teeth attached to it.

Now why would I attach my false teeth to a cows stomach? Thick cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Now why would I attach my false teeth to a cows stomach? Thick cunt.

Arabs cock. Why would you? Because Manky, you are an old queer.

Guest Manky
6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Arabs cock. Why would you? Because Manky, you are an old queer.

Isn't  an Arab a type of horse? Reference your scurrilous queer comment, refer to post 5 of this nom.

Guest Hector

I once had the unfortunate experience of using the bog after some cunt had flushed this sort of crap from his guts. With hindsight, I wish I had shoved the fucker's head down the pan and made him eat it all over again.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Hector said:

I once had the unfortunate experience of using the bog after some cunt had flushed this sort of crap from his guts. With hindsight, I wish I had shoved the fucker's head down the pan and made him eat it all over again.

It would taste the same. Tripe is a filthy Northern habit. 

7 minutes ago, Hector said:

You frequent lower-class establishments. Are they public lavatories ? Are you a plebian bender ?

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

You frequent lower-class establishments. Are they public lavatories ? Are you a bender ?

Looks like Punkape.exe has exhausted its limited supply of original material, and is now just firing out repetitive, predictable drivel. Come to think of it, it's always fired out repetitive, predictable drivel. Just goes to show what a stupid cunt its creator is.

lol.

13 hours ago, Ape said:

Looks like Punkape.exe has exhausted its limited supply of original material, and is now just firing out repetitive, predictable drivel. Come to think of it, it's always fired out repetitive, predictable drivel. Just goes to show what a stupid cunt its creator is.

lol.

I'll bet you and your vile mates eat foul smelling tripe then rub it all over each other...

lol.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 minutes ago, Ape said:

How can we rub it all over each other if we've already eaten it? Fucking idiot.

lol.

i believe he is suggesting you and your fair lady are a pair of scat loving maniacs. Are you just going to take that?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
47 minutes ago, Hector said:

Using it as a lunch box, ill wager.

12 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

i believe he is suggesting you and your fair lady are a pair of scat loving maniacs. Are you just going to take that?

Since it's a mindless cretin, there's no telling what it's suggesting. It seems to be malfunctioning a lot lately.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Ape said:

Since it's a mindless cretin, there's no telling what it's suggesting. It seems to be malfunctioning a lot lately.

I put its retard rating at No. 3 here