CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Theresa May

Eddie

Out with the old cunt and in with a new cunt. The grey haired old hag always has the same pained look on her face like her fanny is alight with thrush and needs a good scratching. I bet the other munter leading the snp would give it a good scratch for her. We should have never given women the vote let alone let them run the place. We are doomed.  

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
27 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Out with the old cunt and in with a new cunt. The grey haired old hag always has the same pained look on her face like her fanny is alight with thrush and needs a good scratching. I bet the other munter leading the snp would give it a good scratch for her. We should have never given women the vote let alone let them run the place. We are doomed.  

Well said Eddie, well said. They are all sluts, and they are all only interested in one thing- big black dicks. And they think they own the fucking place. We are all fucked.

59 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Letting women onto golf courses was a bigger mistake...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Letting women onto golf courses was a bigger mistake...

You know that scene in "Silence Of The Lambs" where Multiple Miggs flicks a hefty dollop of spunk in Clarice's face? By any chance did something similar ever happen to your mother as she wandered past the bonobo enclosure at Chester Zoo? 

• Like 2

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You know that scene in "Silence Of The Lambs" where Multiple Miggs flicks a hefty dollop of spunk in Clarice's face? By any chance did something similar ever happen to your mother as she wandered past the bonobo enclosure at Chester Zoo? 

Pigs are found in farms, not in zoos.

Denis Thatcher was a cunt, and that new "First Husband" looks like another proper runty little weasel. It doesn't stretch the imagination much to picture him dressed as a ballerina with a ball gag in his mouth.

2753.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Pigs are found in farms, not in zoos.

Theresa's husband is a weedy looking four eyes spacker. I bet the hen pecked weed is rubbing her feet right now, after running her bath and making her evening meal. I can imagine the mong in white rolled up jeans and a wig listening patiently to who she is going to take revenge on first.

Guest I know that Cunt
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Denis Thatcher was a cunt, and that new "First Husband" looks like another proper runty little weasel. It doesn't stretch the imagination much to picture him dressed as a ballerina with a ball gag in his mouth.

No, that would be you looking in the mirror.

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

No sense wasting good insults on the brain dead

That's true I should have thought of that before and saved the effort

Guest I know that Cunt
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're Gay !

That's what my wife said when I stuck one up her arse.

BTW, It won't have gone unnoticed that you are back on your gay bum bandit obsession again; queer cunt

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
57 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Fuck me ed you've made us all laugh at chrz Frank. Cunt

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fuck me ed you've made us all laugh at chrz Frank. Cunt

Been drinking Blue Nun on a bench in Green Park again Frank? 

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

JC would love a crack at that threeway, Jeremy corbyn that is, not Jesus Christ. 

I thought you meant our Jacko...