CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BoJo of the FO

Guest Manky

Guest Manky
7 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

I don't like you anymore..i was being very very nice to you and you was horrible to me...i have now decided to unscrew your skull and fuck you with a rampant rabbit...hopefully the experience will make you see sense and you will probably love it..hahahaha..Manky sounds a bit wanky...have a great day Manky wanky..

ThunderCunt?  Go fuck yourself you mong. Better men than you have tried and failed. Whatever your history on here, I still think you are a cunt so fuck off.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

ThunderCunt?  Go fuck yourself you mong. Better men than you have tried and failed. Whatever your history on here, I still think you are a cunt so fuck off.

So your turning my offer down...it's a good rampant rabbit..it has 5 speeds on it...i borrowed it from some old dorris at the local old folks home..the battery is still good...

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

So your turning my offer down...it's a good rampant rabbit..it has 5 speeds on it...i borrowed it from some old dorris at the local old folks home..the battery is still good...

My good friends on here like Stickers and Spunkape think you are an intolerable prick and from the quality of your posts, blatantly short of a slate or two. Who am I to argue?

I will never forgive myself for not sending you the Bastille Day tickets for the Nice firework display where if Abdul missed you, Bubbles would have got you in his Gregg's truck.

Just now, Manky said:

My good friends on here like Stickers and Spunkape think you are an intolerable prick and from the quality of your posts, blatantly short of a slate or two. Who am I to argue?

I will never forgive myself for not sending you the Bastille Day tickets for the Nice firework display where if Abdul missed you, Bubbles would have got you in his Gregg's truck.

Very sweet of you for such kind words....your going to be my next bitch..i am starting to own you already...gonna need bigger pockets as mine are overloaded with cunts i own from here..will have to have a cuntframed shed made to put you all in or maybe i will just put your sorry ugly ass in the cellar to torture you at a later date..but i will confess..i am starting to feel the love from you..

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Very sweet of you for such kind words....your going to be my next bitch..i am starting to own you already...gonna need bigger pockets as mine are overloaded with cunts i own from here..will have to have a cuntframed shed made to put you all in or maybe i will just put your sorry ugly ass in the cellar to torture you at a later date..but i will confess..i am starting to feel the love from you..

It seems to me you have history on this site. Goodbye.

Guest Manky
22 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

I quite honestly don't give a fuck. I would rather spend time arguing with the current members than someone who probably got booted off for being a total prick. It takes time and skill to create a Legend. It is not difficult to get a new user name and IP address and cause disruption. Coward

21 minutes ago, Manky said:

I quite honestly don't give a fuck. I would rather spend time arguing with the current members than someone who probably got booted off for being a total prick. It takes time and skill to create a Legend. It is not difficult to get a new user name and IP address and cause disruption. Coward

For all you know Einstein...i could have not logged in for a while..so had to rejoin...i can tell yo this for sure...i wasn't booted off...you can have your guess now...i have left clues all around..but as you have a very narrow mind..Mmm...you could have a problem working it out..go for it killer..i will come clean if you guess right..

34 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

For all you know Einstein...i could have not logged in for a while..so had to rejoin...i can tell yo this for sure...i wasn't booted off...you can have your guess now...i have left clues all around..but as you have a very narrow mind..Mmm...you could have a problem working it out..go for it killer..i will come clean if you guess right..

Do you have an autistic son? Have you caught it from him?

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, ThunderCunt said:

Einstein is my stupid brother. Just fuck off until you can be honest.

3 minutes ago, neil298 said:

TC,you are Jazz and I claim my £5,now fuck off and take your spaccy dribbling offspring with you,those windows won't clean themselves

Oh dear...how is Jazz..i remember that rampant Cunt bundle very well...How about i clean my windows with your bald head...how do you like those apples..

12 minutes ago, Manky said:

Einstein is my stupid brother. Just fuck off until you can be honest.

Manky Wanky...you're one boring pile of sewage..you have lowered the standards of this site...only Frank is a worthy opponent...OI Franky Wanky where the devil are you...still mopping the floors in one of your swanky establishments..

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Manky said:

I thought it was the imbecilic Monumental, who has taken a week off to work out how to turn autocorrect on. Even with it, the stupidity shines through.

Guest Manky
31 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I thought it was the imbecilic Monumental, who has taken a week off to work out how to turn autocorrect on. Even with it, the stupidity shines through.

Never forget, the world is full of brain dead cunts. The law of averages says one or two will end up on here. Now fuck off and stop trying to get in my good books. Cunt.

On 16 July 2016 at 11:56 AM, ThunderCunt said:

You are Fender

Now fuck off you tiresome little idiot. 

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Manky said:

Never forget, the world is full of brain dead cunts. The law of averages says one or two will end up on here. Now fuck off and stop trying to get in my good books. Cunt.

The trouble is, this one's got a bad dose of verbal diarrhea.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Oi @ThunderCunt you soppy cunt. Own up to being a drippy little non-entity faggot that CC hates and we may let you post again. 

Ding is butting in again.

21 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding is butting in again.

Ding is a useless non-entity; and best left until he kills himself. 

This thunderspaz idiot has been brought to attention, has duly shat his knickers and fucked off. 

Even wiz is better than him. I think.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Ding is a useless non-entity; and best left until he kills himself. 

This thunderspaz idiot has been brought to attention, has duly shat his knickers and fucked off. 

Even wiz is better than him. I think.  

Fuck dung dipping ding. Thunders is a laughing stock, and won't be back. It's about time one appeared who can handle the pace , without being a thick skinned weirdo like prof. We need a sword and a stone of some sort. 

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Fuck dung dipping ding. Thunders is a laughing stock, and won't be back. It's about time one appeared who can handle the pace , without being a thick skinned weirdo like prof. We need a sword and a stone of some sort. 

I had high hopes for BrothersQuim. Quick witted, not a racist, decent username. I feel he may have been a false dawn.