CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"It Could Have Been Me" cunts

Bubba C

Guest Snatch
14 hours ago, Cardinal Sin said:

I went shopping today. I am so lucky it wasn't in Munich.

That's nothing Alf. I was near Munich 4 years ago.

You don't know how close I came to being caught up in yesterday's goings on.

On 19 July 2016 at 7:37 PM, Ollyboro said:

Thicko? Mmm..... You're not familiar with the painting and decorating game in the London area, are you?

It would appear I worked you out several days ago, Fends. Anyway, never mind all this Scarlet fucking Pimpernel bollocks, you need to put a cricket thread up asap. Apple's gone all strange and started going on about "granny knocking". He's missed you.

It has gone well in the cricket this afternoon, 57/4 but need to get the last six wickets quick and then go back in and bat for a bit and set Pakistan an impossible target, I wouldn't entertain the follow on if it comes to it.

6 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

It has gone well in the cricket this afternoon, 57/4 but need to get the last six wickets quick and then go back in and bat for a bit and set Pakistan an impossible target, I wouldn't entertain the follow on if it comes to it.

Apple you demonstrated your sporting knowledge during the Euro's by getting every prediction 100% wrong. I'm confident you know fuck all about cricket too. If you want to help please fuck off and take ThunderCunt with you. 

On 7/19/2016 at 7:37 PM, Ollyboro said:

Thicko? Mmm..... You're not familiar with the painting and decorating game in the London area, are you?

It would appear I worked you out several days ago, Fends. Anyway, never mind all this Scarlet fucking Pimpernel bollocks, you need to put a cricket thread up asap. Apple's gone all strange and started going on about "granny knocking". He's missed you.

You did OB...your not daft, i was just fooling around with the new stock to see who the aggressors are, yeah i now know that the site has lowered it's standards with these mongs that escaped the cunt farm, oh well, all the more for me to slaughter, claw hammer in each hand and breaking wheel at the ready...hi ho hi ho it's of to work i go..cricket thread will be coming soon..

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

4 years ago? Huh! I went to the October fest in 1985 so you can imagine how shaky I am now.

I've never been to Munich, nearly fucking copped it so I did..!!

2 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

Stop derailing every nom with your inane, tedious, fucking shit. Fuck off. 

On topic, I watched the film 'Munich', it was a long one, and I stayed awake through the whole thing, so it's like I was there, kind of. 

Guest I know that Cunt
7 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

On topic, I watched the film 'Munich', it was a long one, and I stayed awake through the whole thing, so it's like I was there, kind of. 

That's fuck all, I was on the M5 once heading south past Bristol and there was a crash at knutsford services---- yeah how scarey was that

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm never going back to Paris. That fucking hunchback keeps trying to drag me up that fucking bell tower. 

Yeah, apologies for that, too much absinthe that weekend....

21 hours ago, Eddie said:

Apple you demonstrated your sporting knowledge during the Euro's by getting every prediction 100% wrong. I'm confident you know fuck all about cricket too. If you want to help please fuck off and take ThunderCunt with you. 

England didn't enforce the follow on, right call even though they are 391 ahead because Pakistan can easily get 600 and put England under pressure on day 5.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

England didn't enforce the follow on, right call even though they are 391 ahead because Pakistan can easily get 600 and put England under pressure on day 5.

and hopefully some mushie nutter will change that little red bit of leather to something more "interesting" then we won't have to listen to this shit on the wrong fucking thread.

Again.

Guest Snatch
5 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

Your doing it again Apple.

Stop it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bill Stickers

I happened to pass through Russell Square on the tube about half an hour before that lunatic cut people with a knife last night.

I didn't get off the tube there, but shudder to think how I could of been one of the 6 hurt. During that ten second time window when the tube pulled up there, I was probably only one of ten thousand or so other people in the general area.

Makes you think doesn't it.  

Guest Your_Mum
On 15 July 2016 at 0:22 PM, Bubba C said:

Reminds me of a stupid cunt I worked with once, she was on the verge of tears when regaling how she "nearly got caught in the tsunami" (in 2004).

It transpired that her and her fiancé had considered booking a trip to Thailand for around the time it happened..

Exellent nom my fellow cunt.

Apologies for the late reply.

you got my blood pumping on this one, and not to the place I don't mind it going to (anyone who can't work that out is thick as shit).

these are your typical attention seeking cunty cunt faces. Hundreds of cunts died and she has to make it about her. I understand you needed to keep your job but it would have been worth losing your job, which means you lose your house and family, just to spit in her fucking face. Cunt

2 hours ago, Your_Mum said:

Exellent nom my fellow cunt.

Apologies for the late reply.

you got my blood pumping on this one, and not to the place I don't mind it going to (anyone who can't work that out is thick as shit).

these are your typical attention seeking cunty cunt faces. Hundreds of cunts died and she has to make it about her. I understand you needed to keep your job but it would have been worth losing your job, which means you lose your house and family, just to spit in her fucking face. Cunt

You're too stupid and uneducated to realise what a completely ridiculous twat you are.

8 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I happened to pass through Russell Square on the tube about half an hour before that lunatic cut people with a knife last night.

I didn't get off the tube there, but shudder to think how I could of been one of the 6 hurt. During that ten second time window when the tube pulled up there, I was probably only one of ten thousand or so other people in the general area.

Makes you think doesn't it.  

Fucking hell that was a close call.

• 9 months later...
Guest Ollyboro

Chilling to think that the Manchester bombing occurred nearly 13 years to the day that I was at the venue. I'm okay, if a little shaken. Morrissey wasn't that bad.