CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Acting Roles for Minorities and Women

Decimus

I don't have a problem with whingeing cunts like Lenny fucking Henry insisting that there are more roles created for black actors. I don't even care when Jennifer Lawrence takes time out from her busy schedule of taking photos of her minge to moan that there aren't enough leading bull dykes in Marvel films.

What I do take exception to, is when this is taken too far and there are demands that previously established characters are recast as a minority or a woman. James Bond is a perfect example, with calls during the Brosnan years to rename the character Jane Bond and have previous Bond girl Halle Berry play the role - a double whammy as she is both black and (allegedly) a woman. Even the faggot community has entered the fray, with demands that well loved sword smiths such as Bond should be reimagined as limp wristed, prancing fucking benders.

The cunts are never fucking happy and are constantly demanding more equality, to the point that all they want to see when they turn the telly on are black chicks with dicks, mincing about singing fucking show tunes.

In the spirit of equality, I am demanding that the next Whitney Houston biopic stars Danny Dyer in the lead role with Withers in the supporting role of Bobby Brown.

• Like 1

Bringing this topic of conversation up to anyone out in the 'real world', if you will, is tantamount to gently resting your cock on the mandible of a starved alligator.

I said in passing a while ago at work that I thought the new Ghostbusters film looked fucking shit, purely from the trailer, and the words "sexist" and "misogynistic" were casually thrown at me at least a few times, despite not even mentioning the main characters being recast as split-arses. These cunts are so quick to act offended on other people's behalf that I doubt anyone actually gives much of a fuck, it's just to appear noble in their fuckwitted quest to project a white knight image to every cunt else. It really twists my dick.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I like it when I'm watching a film set in the Middle Ages in England and a black person casually pops up out of nowhere unnoticed. 

Manky's missus doesn't. When Guinevere first popped up on his screen in Merlin as a black woman, the she-northerner bore the brunt of his rage ended up in a&e for a week.

• Like 1

Guest Manky
57 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Manky's missus doesn't. When Guinevere first popped up on his screen in Merlin as a black woman, the she-northerner bore the brunt of his rage ended up in a&e for a week.

Wrong again. Mrs Manky is every bit as socially aware as I am and thinks dykes and John foreigners have no part in cultural offerings.

John Wick isn't gay.

5 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I like it when I'm watching a film set in the Middle Ages in England and a black person casually pops up out of nowhere unnoticed. 

I remember that flm from the 60s about vikings where Woody Strode was a character. Now correct me if I'm wrong but the vikings never made it to Africa.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember that flm from the 60s about vikings where Woody Strode was a character. Now correct me if I'm wrong but the vikings never made it to Africa.

Vikings made it everywhere, africa, murrica, middle east, the far east supposedly... they even settled in France ffs..!!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

How long did it take him to cum?

Deminge you really are of the most boring stock i have ever encountered...find a corner in a dark room and choke yourself...you will be doing the human race a massive favor...if you like..i can open up your tiny head with a blow from a claw hammer..you get peace..the world gets a break and i get pleasure...everyone is a fucking winner..

Guest Manky
18 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is Manky a racist then? 

Of course I am not.

I am an Englishman. We take the responsiblity seriously. All Johnny Foreigners are bad eggs.

3 minutes ago, Manky said:

Of course I am not.

I am an Englishman. We take the responsiblity seriously. All Johnny Foreigners are bad eggs.

There is good and bad in every race on this planet but having read some things from the peaceful religions peaceful book ...i would have to concede that there is something fundamentally wrong with it, interpretation of this peaceful book can lead to what's going on now with ISIS, a rewrite and peaceful update would be very useful at this stage..

Guest Manky
30 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

There is good and bad in every race on this planet but having read some things from the peaceful religions peaceful book ...i would have to concede that there is something fundamentally wrong with it, interpretation of this peaceful book can lead to what's going on now with ISIS, a rewrite and peaceful update would be very useful at this stage..

God was too busy to split good and bad equally between races so he put good in true Englishmen and bad in Johnny Foreigner. 

This turning the other cheek shit is just to give you time to pick up a sharpened shovel to cleave the other cunts skull with.

I am a great supporter of replacing Trident but only when we have used the ones we've  got. 

Guest Manky

There are millions of coloured and ethnic minority actors in my film collection. Ditto women. My film collection consists of Zulu, The Bridge over the River Kwai and Bitch nuns on heat Volumes 1-87

1 minute ago, Manky said:

God was too busy to split good and bad equally between races so he put good in true Englishmen and bad in Johnny Foreigner. 

This turning the other cheek shit is just to give you time to pick up a sharpened shovel to cleave the other cunts skull with.

I am a great supporter of replacing Trident but only when we have used the ones we've  got. 

Good and bad are in every person on the planet, good people are sometimes bad and bad people are sometimes good, education from parents and the country where you grow up helps it go one way or the other, now the peaceful book of ISIS is turning possible good souls into beheading monsters, that's why i believe an update to this book is much needed or this muslim against the world will continue for a very long time..

Guest Manky
7 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

I have the nun collection..

I was walking through town yesterday and lo an behold, what did I see?

It was a nun in a red Mini

Guest Manky
6 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

We have found some common ground here mancus, nuns have bonded us, bless them..hope you got her number.

Yes. MF65GDS.