CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fat jacamo chav cunts

PANZER MURPHY

Guest I know that Cunt
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Football is for chavs,faggots and idiots.

Rugby Union is the best game and for real men.

I agree, I hate football and all it represents to the cunts that follow it. It's a terrible game that appeals to the un-intelligent - and that's why I don't like it.

Rugby on the other hand is a terrible game that appeals to the slightly less un-intelligent - and that's why I don't like that either.

Golf is just a game for wankers and faggots so I don't do golf also.

9 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

I agree, I hate football and all it represents to the cunts that follow it. It's a terrible game that appeals to the un-intelligent - and that's why I don't like it.

Rugby on the other hand is a terrible game that appeals to the slightly less un-intelligent - and that's why I don't like that either.

Golf is just a game for wankers and faggots so I don't do golf also.

I'm a member of several golf clubs and none of them have any woofter members.

You wouldn't get into any of these clubs because you would fail the interview. That's assuming that you found a member mad or senile enough to put you up.

You're too far down the social scale.

Guest I know that Cunt
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

assuming that you found a member mad or senile enough to put you up.

That would be you then. You're mad and senile you soft cunt.

Guest I know that Cunt
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

I wouldn't propose a thick, spastic  peasant like you for any of my clubs.

You probably do synchronised swimming with your transgender bum chum.

lol.

You protest because I'm obviously superior to you. I wouldn't have any desire to attend any club with you or your fellow mincers. Your closet desire to do sync swimming with a transgender knob jockey gives your secret desires away completely.

1 minute ago, I know that Cunt said:

You protect because I'm obviously superior to you. I wouldn't have any desire to attend any club with you or your fellow mincers. Your closet desire to do sync swimming with a transgender knob jockey gives your secret desires away completely.

You're being very working class again.

Guest I know that Cunt

I work hard to lower myself to your level so you can understand me. But believe me, I'm not comfortable down at your level of utter worthlessness and cuntism.

Run along now

6 hours ago, Rev said:

Ordinarily, as we all know, fat cunts smell of piss, have bad teeth and should really be boiled down into an asphalt additive. However, they are perhaps not the demographic with the most displeasing aesthetics. Gingers smell of supermarket Brie, have yellow teeth from birth and have chromosomes that are that fucked up, they are one step away from actual bona fide Down Syndrome, yet these Fanta-pubed cunts are still allowed to integrate with proper humans. Faced with being in a sinking boat with a chubby bastard and a ginger flid...actually, I'd throw both of the cunts out. They're of no use to any cunt, unless used as a fucking draught excluder. Bastards. I want them dead. 

Does anybody have a photo of a fat ginger person? I'm on my phone so can't upload anything. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Rev said:

Ordinarily, as we all know, fat cunts smell of piss, have bad teeth and should really be boiled down into an asphalt additive. However, they are perhaps not the demographic with the most displeasing aesthetics. Gingers smell of supermarket Brie, have yellow teeth from birth and have chromosomes that are that fucked up, they are one step away from actual bona fide Down Syndrome, yet these Fanta-pubed cunts are still allowed to integrate with proper humans. Faced with being in a sinking boat with a chubby bastard and a ginger flid...actually, I'd throw both of the cunts out. They're of no use to any cunt, unless used as a fucking draught excluder. Bastards. I want them dead. 

Hi Rev, welcome back, skiving fuck. Also, you may not be aware, but Manky is both a ging and a fat cunt. That's some genetic hand to be dealt eh? A single queen.