CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts In-Law

Bubba C

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Odd. I searched for Decs's in-laws before posting, but nothing came up, function must be playing up again. Or you could just fuck off? 

I'm glad I pissed in your pint at Blenheim. You stupid fucking cunt. 

Bubs, Gurts is implying that your missus hearkens from a family of whales, and that she is the heftiest of the pod. On account of all the sperm.

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Bubs, Gurts is implying that your missus hearkens from a family of whales, and that she is the heftiest of the pod. On account of all the sperm.

MingerFinger you really are a nasty little pocket spastic..execution is too good for you..but i would carry it out on you no problem..

11 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I've tried to like you, quince, seriously. I put a lot of effort into reading your shitty yacht noms, your virgin-geek science fiction bollocks, and even tried "hot hotels", but it was truly fucking awful. You're about as intelligent and entertaining as ding, I bet you'd even multi-quote if you were able to work out the function.

But, as you seem intent on commenting on my family with sexual depravity in every other post, you've left me no option other than to report you.

I hope the next STI your wife gives you is a fatal. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
33 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I've tried to like you, quince, seriously. I put a lot of effort into reading your shitty yacht noms, your virgin-geek science fiction bollocks, and even tried "hot hotels", but it was truly fucking awful. You're about as intelligent and entertaining as ding, I bet you'd even multi-quote if you were able to work out the function.

But, as you seem intent on commenting on my family with sexual depravity in every other post, you've left me no option other than to report you.

In every other post? Balls. Did that grassing feel good? Grassy green cunt.

29 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I fully agree with you on this old Zomb..insulting the cuntbreeds of this world and even insulting fellow members is acceptable in my opinion but to drag a members family into the mix shows a lack of imagination and shows the insulter as the coward that he is..you won't find me insulting family members on here, now if anyone insults my family members (dead or alive) then i don't let it bother me but can understand if it bothers others...Minger is a true coward with no regard for his fellow cunts..he knows nothing of harmless banter and really he should clubbed to death..with that in mind..i will be hanging on to my golf clubs a little bit longer to get this job done..

1 hour ago, ThunderCunt said:

I fully agree with you on this old Zomb..insulting the cuntbreeds of this world and even insulting fellow members is acceptable in my opinion but to drag a members family into the mix shows a lack of imagination and shows the insulter as the coward that he is..you won't find me insulting family members on here, now if anyone insults my family members (dead or alive) then i don't let it bother me but can understand if it bothers others...Minger is a true coward with no regard for his fellow cunts..he knows nothing of harmless banter and really he should clubbed to death..with that in mind..i will be hanging on to my golf clubs a little bit longer to get this job done..

Consider this the only time we shall agree, he's a clap riddled dirtbag who needs to learn his place. 

Can I leave it in your capable hands for the day? I'll check in later and hopefully be notified of his death. 

Guest Your_Mum

I don't have a sister in law you lucky cunt. Oh boy, just the thought of having a "wife's sister" popping over wearing a tight top, bending over in a short slag mini skirt to pick up a dildo that dropped out of her pocket. Then telling me to fuck off when I grab her arse, secretly loving it. 

I salute you.

3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

MingerFinger's time is coming Old Zomb...but for now i think we're warming to each other..i see great things in the future for us as we share a pint or two at Minger's passing..with happiness of course knowing we slayed a vicious little speck of nothing..the corner then will be exhumed of his like..and by the way i quoted your other comment but for some reason it went back to this one..alas that doesn't matter ..what matters is the execution of the Minger brute..

32 minutes ago, scotty said:

I'd agree with the main point of this nom, bubbles. However, if it weren't for in-laws I wouldn't have a sister in law. Been trying to shag that for years, and failing miserably. But it's the hope that keeps me alive. 

Keep trying Scotty as you never know...she might be secretly strumming herself off over you..look for body language next time...the eyes never lie..

Guest Your_Mum
1 hour ago, ThunderCunt said:

she might be secretly strumming herself off over you..look for body language next time...

He didn't get the hint when she pulled down her knickers and got her rat out in front of him and said "35 minutes before your wife, my sister gets home. Fucking do me immediately."

You have to admit, she probably wanted it.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Your_Mum said:

He didn't get the hint when she pulled down her knickers and got her rat out in front of him and said "35 minutes before your wife, my sister gets home. Fucking do me immediately."

You have to admit, she probably wanted it.

It took him ages to work out what to do with the other 32 minutes...

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, deebom said:

See that. My post edited so it doesn't make sense, and an overnight ban. Just for saying my father in law is a racist cunt...

Somethings not right here...

So we're not even allowed to abuse our own family members now? Remarkable.

Fuck it. My dad can be a right fucking tosser.

I do find this new censorship on the site rather strange regarding family members. It's odd that members can sign up and call the Queen Mother a clammy fucking bitch in need of a good shag, despite her having a father, mother, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. She's someone's family member. As is every celebrity ever nominated on here. They were all somebody's son or daughter.

But oh no, delicate petals on here, the very same cunts who lay into celebrities week in and week out... oh no, they can't have someone, who they've never met, insult a family member (who they've also never met), in case it upsets them.

Fuck off.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 minutes ago, deebom said:

See that. My post edited so it doesn't make sense, and an overnight ban. Just for saying my father in law is a racist cunt...

Your posts don't usually make sense anyway...

11 hours ago, Bubba C said:

...But, as you seem intent on commenting on my family with sexual depravity in every other post, you've left me no option other than to report you...

So you did, though probably more out of playing the system. Crocodile tears aside you then infringed the rules by committing the same offence yourself. Whatever, it was hypocrisy or crass stupidity on your part.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, deebom said:

It was a load of racist crap and you were deservedly banned.

I'm amazed  the ban was so short.

From now on I'm going to report any of the cunts on here who are even slightly out of order to admin.

I will pay special attention to serial transgressors and repeat offenders.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

MingerFinger's time is coming Old Zomb...but for now i think we're warming to each other..i see great things in the future for us as we share a pint or two at Minger's passing..with happiness of course knowing we slayed a vicious little speck of nothing..the corner then will be exhumed of his like..and by the way i quoted your other comment but for some reason it went back to this one..alas that doesn't matter ..what matters is the execution of the Minger brute..

What ever are you on about? Rambling senile burbler. 

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It was a load of racist crap and you were deservedly banned.

I'm amazed  the ban was so short.

From now on I'm going to report any of the cunts on here who are even slightly out of order to admin.

I will pay special attention to serial transgressors and repeat offenders.

Good luck with that you fucking fuckwit.

Good luck with that you fucking fuckwit.

16 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

So you did, though probably more out of playing the system. Crocodile tears aside you then infringed the rules by committing the same offence yourself. Whatever, it was hypocrisy or crass stupidity on your part.

And the hypocrisy and grassing of the snivelling, rat/worm Welsh cunt is affirmed for all to see. What a fucking lowlife snakey grassing fuck.